March 29, 2024, 06:57:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find contact information for the Holloway/Twitty  (Read 2165 times)
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« on: June 20, 2005, 10:20:26 AM »

I have found some information on a boy that went missing in Aruba last year.  There is no incident reports on this in Aruba.  I would like for the family to get the information.

While reading our local newspaper in Ann Arbor Michigan Sunday edition “Mott Classic Special Insert”, there is an article about a young boy 14 years old named Max Devries.  He was lost at “sea” in Aruba last year.  No police report, no death certificate.

http://www.payitforwardmovement.com/media/march05.htm

http://www.maxtothemillions.com/page2.html

In the article I have it says this

“Yvonne gave Max permission to go out on the ocean on a jet ski with a man from the hotel and his son.

Max never returned.

He was lost at sea.  The Army and Navy devoted manpower to try to rescue Max.  Helicopters and airplanes looked for him in the biggest search operation in Aruba’s history, said Yvonne.

To this day, more than a year later, Yvonne still has no clear answer to what exactly happened to Max:  there is not death certificate, no police report and no help from the US or Aruba governments.”

Any help, anyone?

Thanks

Charmz
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 11:57:20 AM »

Divatoo just posted, in another location, that anyone with information call dial 1-800-NATALEE.

Go for it!  I'm sure you'll be met with kindness and interest there.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.