April 19, 2024, 03:49:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The 'False Charisma' President and America's Downward Spiral" = False Prophet?  (Read 903 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 06, 2014, 05:47:03 PM »

You know, when you look at President Obama, he is someone who has lost credibility. He has lost trust. He has lost confidence. Who would have ever thought that we would have a president of the United States of America that was awarded the Lie of the Year in 2013? So, that's very damaging for him.

But then on the Republican side, as you just brought up, Chairman Issa, looking for the low-hanging fruit instead of coming out and making the hard decisions. So we need to have some committed leaders, not self- interest, not special interest, and that's why a lot of people here in the United States of America are really concerned about what we're going to pass on to our children and grandchildren.

VAN SUSTEREN: You talk about inspiration. And I actually think that's a very powerful weapon and a very important weapon to get the country going, whether economically or just, you know, in terms of our working together. When President Obama ran for office, he used to be able to draw crowds of 90,000. Inspiration was his most powerful tool. He had it within his hands. What happened?

WEST: That was false charisma. That was really someone that was telling people what he thought they wanted to hear and not what they need to hear. That's the difference between a politician and a statesman. A statesman is going to tell you what you need to hear.

fox here http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/01/06/false-charisma-president-and-americas-downward-spiral

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Off the top of your head, who right now living politician do you consider a statesman over a politician?

WEST: Very few. And I will tell you that I don't really --

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Give me a name. Give me at least one name. There has got to be someone.

WEST: No. Greta, I have to be very honest, I mean, I don't see the person -- you know, when I look at a principled leader, I'm talking about someone such as Ronald Reagan when he stood at the Brandenburg Gate and said, "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall." I'm looking at someone that can sit across the table from our enemies and make them fear and respect who we're and then go out with conviction and tell the American people that our better days are ahead of us and not behind.

Whole interview here - http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2014/01/06/allen-west-obama-used-false-charisma-inspire-theres-difference-between-statesman-and-poli

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.