March 28, 2024, 08:18:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA DIVORCE BOMBSHELL!" - Cheating? Twice?  (Read 3514 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 14, 2014, 09:21:16 PM »

WITH a White House cheating scan­dal set to explode, President BARACK OBAMA and his wife MICHELLE are hiding a divorce shocker from America!

Only weeks after Obama publicly humiliated the first lady by snapping a “selfie” with a dishy blonde for­eign leader, the first couple’s shaky 21-year marriage has collapsed following a disastrous holiday trip, sources say.

The two locked horns in a series of ugly fights during their recent Hawaiian getaway, but sources say the death blow came when Michelle learned that the Secret Service has covered up Obama’s cheating – twice.

After a “mole” exposed the presi­dent’s betrayal, a furious Michelle ripped into him during a bitter blow-out and raged: “I want out!”

read more here - http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-obama-divorce-bombshell

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 09:31:04 PM »

Enquiring minds want to know -

Camelot 2, John and the revolving door?

How many government contracts did these men/women get?

Baby on the way?

Block buster book in the works?  Viral video?

Polygamy for everyone? 

'I've evolved, again.'?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 09:35:48 PM »

EARN BIG BUCK$$$$!

SEND US YOUR CELEBRITY GOSSIP, PHOTOS,

NATIONAL POLITICAL NEWS AND TRUE CRIME STORIES!

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER will PAY you for good stories and juicy tips about celebrities, photos, national politicians and true crime. Just send a brief summary of your idea to us, and PLEASE - no fake photos from the Internet! You must include a valid e-mail address and contact information in order to receive your payment. You can call us at 1-888-809-6799 or email tips@nationalenquirer.com.

or

TIP$: Star Pays for Scoop! Email Us or call us at 800-609-8312

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.