March 28, 2024, 11:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Allen West: Obama 'abjectly despises' whites"  (Read 883 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 15, 2014, 07:57:05 AM »

War hero and former U.S. Rep. Allen West, R-Fla., is questioning how long it will take for “you people” – white Americans – to realize that their president “abjectly despises” them.

In a commentary posted Tuesday on his own website, West, who represented Florida in Congress after an extended career in the U.S. military, confronted head on the issue of racism.

Citing Obama Attorney General Eric Holder’s warning that schools have to drop policies that “disproportionately punish minorities,” West suggested it’s not racism to punish blacks more when members of that minority cause trouble more.

“I taught high school for one year in Deerfield Beach, Fla., and in the end, it was such an enjoyable experience breaking up fights daily, that I decided to return to the combat zone of Afghanistan,” West wrote. “Teachers are already disrespected and attacked, not feared. There were students at Deerfield Beach who steered clear of the lunchroom for fear of being picked on or engaged in a fight …

“Yes, this violence on campus was perpetrated eight out of 10 times by black students, male and female, but it had nothing to do with racial disparity. It had everything to do with a lack of discipline and control,” he wrote.

He said Obama’s and Holder’s advocacy for leniency for those to cause trouble essentially makes them racist.

[quote]“When a young man took a swing at me while I broke up a beat down that he and three others were giving a young man already on the ground, it had nothing to do with civil rights. It had everything to do with a criminal behavior which does not belong in a learning environment – and he was expelled. Now imagine under these new guidelines and rules, DoJ and DoEd would initiate an investigation,” West said.[/quote]Emphasis added.

read more here - http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/allen-west-obama-abjectly-despises-whites/

I wonder if the Obama girls go to a school where they have fights in the hallways?  Oops!  They go to an elite private school...not the DC public schools.  Schools that uses to have a voucher program that allowed poor students to escape the public school system for better private run alternatives.

How are children to learn in a culture/environment of bullies, violence, decay, and indifference? 

Will crime go away because government/criminal justice system no longer holds those engaging in criminal behavior accountable?  School violence for everyone?  Criminal behavior, the 'new' after school program for every American?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.