April 24, 2024, 05:20:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234368 times)
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1000 on: June 20, 2005, 06:04:10 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "bamajo"
I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know  it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think  a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint

not confirmed as of yet.  all that is confirmed is one of the 3 suspects tried to commit suicide.

thank you...

Actually that hasn't been confirmed really just reported by a local newspaper.  It might be true but it certainly ahsn't seen any confirmation by the MSM or even other local media.

...and we dont have AiA or Native on it appears....and Arubagirl has been chased off...or reached her limit I guess I shuld say...
still, its either media speculation sensationalism..or, if it is true...
I wouldnt think its bodes well for Natalee...would really like to know if it is true..
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: June 20, 2005, 06:05:05 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "bamajo"
I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know  it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think  a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint

not confirmed as of yet.  all that is confirmed is one of the 3 suspects tried to commit suicide.

americaninaruba mentioned Joran specifically...

The assumption is that it was Joran because they refer to him as young man.  We do not know which one of the 3 it is.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: June 20, 2005, 06:05:41 PM »

Rumors are spread rapid enough and he sees also the media there constantly when he was transferred from the policestation to the court
so I don`t think it`s that strange for him to know that.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: June 20, 2005, 06:05:49 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "HannieC"
gaijin wrote:I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint

Maybe you will if you`re 17 years old and everybody is putting the blame on you, you do[/b]

How would Joran know if everyone is putting the blame on him?  Does he get to watch the news?  I would imagine they are telling the 4 in custody less then what the rest of the world is hearing.

Mother visits, you get newspapers in prisons..sure he gets some hate mail.
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: June 20, 2005, 06:06:59 PM »

Greta will be live from Aruba tonight- see Gretawire.com
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: June 20, 2005, 06:08:06 PM »

Rumors are spread rapid enough and he sees also the media there constantly when he was transferred from the policestation to the court
so I don`t think it`s that strange for him to know that.

Agreed HannieC.

Not sure if it is still the same but usually you also do not want to "taint" your family name. (At least that is how I was raised  Wink )
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: June 20, 2005, 06:08:30 PM »

AM I THE ONLY ONWE HERE WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MESSAGE JUST TRANSLATED BY ME , THEY ALL HAVE BEEN ACCUSED NOW !

Only the facts
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: June 20, 2005, 06:08:34 PM »

Quote from: "da wench

How would Joran know if everyone is putting the blame on him?  Does he get to watch the news?  I would imagine they are telling the 4 in custody less then what the rest of the world is hearing.

Mom's visits.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: June 20, 2005, 06:09:31 PM »

ok guys.  time for me to go home (am at work).  i will try to check back in later this evening (given that my toddlers go to bed on time).

Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: June 20, 2005, 06:09:45 PM »

cali....all good points as usual  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: June 20, 2005, 06:09:45 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
AM I THE ONLY ONWE HERE WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MESSAGE JUST TRANSLATED BY ME , THEY ALL HAVE BEEN ACCUSED NOW !

I saw that, but I just came in and was looking for some other conversation around it.  Where is that information coming from?  If so, this starts getting really exciting!
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: June 20, 2005, 06:09:47 PM »

Wouldn't you think that his mom (Joran's) would also communicate to him- if possible- providing they are not being screaned
monkeysMOO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: June 20, 2005, 06:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
I feel for his siblings.  Not to lessen my hurt for Nat's family.  But imagine that he is your big brother and you find out he tried to kill himself.

Could be be afraid of injury not to himself, but his family?

I read somewhere that Joran's father has been removed from his position as a judge-in-training.  Perhaps his mother passed this info along and Joran is finally understanding the impact of his actions upon his family?

I'm not quite sure what the alleged suicide attempt means as far as guilt or innocence.  I find it very sad.  The actions of PVDS are highly questionable, too, IMO.  Whether Dad was an active participant or an accessory after the fact then Joran is either covering for him, or is perhaps feeling bad about taking Dad down with him in all of this.

After reading extensively on this case, I believe Joran definitely had some influence on the turn of events with Natalee.  I'm still not sure that he committed murder, though, or even accidental manslaughter.  There seem to be so many other persons of interest in this case... and so many possible twists and turns.  I'm honestly confused, and just hoping against hope that NH is alive and will be returned home.

O give me a home, where the primates all roam, to opine in the cyber melee!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: June 20, 2005, 06:10:38 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
cali....all good points as usual  Very Happy

Thank you Kerin!  Wink
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: June 20, 2005, 06:11:05 PM »

gaijin wrote:I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint

Maybe you will if you`re 17 years old and everybody is putting the blame on you, you do[/b]

I dont know...because I cannot claim to understand how these peoples minds work...but...if I were 17 and found myself in this situation...I would be crying to everyone about everything that I knew and ask them to protect me...i think I'd confide in someone first...unless of course...he truely knows nothing....but if that were the case, then none of this backpedling  on each others stories makes ssense..
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1015 on: June 20, 2005, 06:11:12 PM »

NH's uncle is on msnbc.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: June 20, 2005, 06:11:13 PM »

Are you saying Bendex that their status has changed - and as of when?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: June 20, 2005, 06:11:14 PM »

That`s also the case in Holland Cali, at least as far I know. I was brought up also this way.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: June 20, 2005, 06:11:23 PM »

I dont know...because I cannot claim to understand how these peoples minds work...but...if I were 17 and found myself in this situation...I would be crying to everyone about everything that I knew and ask them to protect me...i think I'd confide in someone first...unless of course...he truely knows nothing....but if that were the case, then none of this backpedling  on each others stories makes ssense..
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1019 on: June 20, 2005, 06:12:09 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "bendex"

I saw that, but I just came in and was looking for some other conversation around it.  Where is that information coming from?  If so, this starts getting really exciting!

Saw it too, but I am trying to keep up with the postings, and was wondering about the other arrest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.