April 24, 2024, 09:54:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234381 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: June 20, 2005, 06:27:03 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
AIA reported the rumor first, then someone posted the paper as a pseudo confirmation.  

The fact that none of the big news groups speaks on it is interesting.

But one did report the change of the story to be he left her asleep at the beach.

Well, keep in mind that we knew about the arrest of Croes and the questioning of the other witness HOURS before MSM did.  We knew Croes name within minutes on here and had hid picture while MSM was still only reporting his initials.  I think they are being very careful with what they are reporting now and waiting on confirmation from "officials" and officials aren't really giving confirmation about anything.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: June 20, 2005, 06:27:48 PM »

Not even Martha got to use personal linens!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: June 20, 2005, 06:27:49 PM »

Lol I emailed everyone on it! I think Mike was too sleepy when it was on. I caught her name but I think I am misspealling it. Angelina Reppas..[/quote]

cali-what you want?
mike said so in post earlier he is lazy ass

peace to all
watchingallalong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: June 20, 2005, 06:27:50 PM »

ok, i want to try to figure out what we've learned today, in terms of semi-credible info:

* one kalpoe already at prison; the other kalpoe and joran have been moved to the prison as well
* one of the suspects attempted suicide and has been transferred to receive psychological help
* J's *current* story is that he left her on the beach asleep
* some in Aruba want the Holloways to be polygraph-tested
* in addition to the beheaded guy and the missing guy, another missing report has possibly been filed (??????)
* another arrest or witness interview today (?????????) with initial A (Alex the Axe-ist, whose pics we've seen online? or maybe Max A?)

y'all, we MUST NOT succumb to the trolls' level of nastiness. THEY WANT US TO RESPOND and ARGUE. if they don't get what they want, they LEAVE & go someplace where they will. it's as simple as that.

please post only news/info here
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: June 20, 2005, 06:27:59 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
What is more likely - you are under intense pressure - you crack and tell the truth, OR - you are under intense pressure and you try to kill yourself - would one do one and then two or skip one and go directly to two - And, what are his lawyers telling / counseling him.

What if you want to tell, but don't want to take your dad down with you?
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: June 20, 2005, 06:28:23 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
AIA reported the rumor first, then someone posted the paper as a pseudo confirmation.  

The fact that none of the big news groups speaks on it is interesting.

But one did report the change of the story to be he left her asleep at the beach.

Well, keep in mind that we knew about the arrest of Croes and the questioning of the other witness HOURS before MSM did.  We knew Croes name within minutes on here and had hid picture while MSM was still only reporting his initials.  I think they are being very careful with what they are reporting now and waiting on confirmation from "officials" and officials aren't really giving confirmation about anything.

Maybe part of the problem is they need to ensure the facts are correct.  So many things seem to be retracted.
Sharonywr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: June 20, 2005, 06:29:05 PM »

(meekly raising my hand for permission to speak)  Laughing Where is the post or news that she was left to sleep on the beach...this is new news for me since I have been out of touch for appx. 24 hours...Sorry if I am rehashing old news for you guys....Could you direct me to the report/post?  Thanks!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: June 20, 2005, 06:29:37 PM »

Not even Martha got to use personal linens!

LOL...Martha got to MAKE her own linens in prison.  Wink

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: June 20, 2005, 06:29:40 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "bendex"
AM I THE ONLY ONWE HERE WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MESSAGE JUST TRANSLATED BY ME , THEY ALL HAVE BEEN ACCUSED NOW !

yeah i got that....i ve just been thinking...i have a question...if they are all booked on related murder charges, it would seem to me that even with my limited knowledge of the aruban legal system, i dont understand where all this talk about her being alive is coming from....i dont mean to sound crass, but i dont think they would be charged with those charges if they actual thought she was alive.. if they were convinced that natalee was indeed alive would nt they just be charged with kiddnapping?

here's an "out there" question.would it be legal for them to charge the 3 with suspected murder in order to get them to divulge where she is being held (if it was a kidnapping they are knowledgeable of)?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: June 20, 2005, 06:29:42 PM »

Quote from: "GutFeeling"
What is more likely - you are under intense pressure - you crack and tell the truth, OR - you are under intense pressure and you try to kill yourself - would one do one and then two or skip one and go directly to two - And, what are his lawyers telling / counseling him.

What if you want to tell, but don't want to take your dad down with you?

I think it's too late for that.  This will impact the family greatly already.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: June 20, 2005, 06:30:15 PM »

They can extend there jailtime with 2 times 30 days  up on 116 days together I believe,and then they have to be formally charge with the crime

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: June 20, 2005, 06:30:32 PM »

iquitos thanks for the translation...where's this from?  This isn't the Bon dia piece, right...

iquitos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: translation (took a half hour?)    Reply with quote
Aruba
Aanhouding vierde verdachte verlengd
20 Jun, 2005, 17:04 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Three weeks after the american student natalee holloway disappeared there is not trace of her. The public Ministry has arrested four and is continuously questioning witnesses and following up tips. This morning Steve Croes was before the Judge Commissioner and his detention was extended.

Paul van der Sloot, the father of 17year old suspect Joran van der Sloot, was heheard for a long time saturday as a witness. The three other young suspects in the Holloway-case are meanwhile transferred to the holding house (KIA). the 19 year old Satish Kalpoe was moved Friday night to KIA. His older brother Deepak and Joran van de Sloot were transferred today.

It is known of the KIA that suspects can have contact with eachother and adjust their stories with eachother. according to Papito Comenencia, police spokesman that will also happen in the Holloway-zaak. Comenencia: “they will surely talk to eachother in KIA, and we have a problem with that." According to Mariaine Croes, spokesperson for the Public Ministry, the holding of the suspects at KIA does not have to be a problem. Croes: “The minor will be in a special area for minors and the other two can be separated if that is necessary.
Freddie Maduro, KIA director, said that all three will go in the minors section and will be placed so they have no contact with eachother.

26 year old -jarige Steve Croes was arraigned today before the judge commissioner He extended his detention for 8 days. Croes was picked up at his house in Casariba, in Santa Cruz. He is supected of the same matters as the three young people, accessory to murder, accessory to (doodslag) or intentional denial freedom (opzettelijke vrijheidsberoving). Croes is dj on the partyboat de Tattoo.

According to Comenencia is Paul van der Sloot heard as a witness a total of three times. Comenencia: “We hear witnesses all the time, the whole time now. That someone is heard as a witness does not mean that they are suspect.
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: June 20, 2005, 06:30:33 PM »

::beginning to wonder::

Am I one of the few people left on this earth who is impartial and fair to people?

The statue of Justice is blindfolded for a reason... to be fair and impartial.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: June 20, 2005, 06:30:49 PM »

Yes, I think they are checking and double checking everything before they put it out there on MSM.  That is the wonderful thing about what we do.  We get the information, confirmed or not, we work on it a little while, if it turns out to not be true, no harm done because we don't ever say it is fact until we know it, but we can still talk about it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1074 on: June 20, 2005, 06:31:21 PM »

Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
sailing? Thanks wench..i havent heard that..i wanna see him and see what he has to say ....lol

You know Wheraldo- he's problem sailing to Venezula- trying to solve the case as he stated to Beth H. on national t.v.

looking for whoreldo? check the red-light district...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: June 20, 2005, 06:31:39 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Lol I emailed everyone on it! I think Mike was too sleepy when it was on. I caught her name but I think I am misspealling it. Angelina Reppas..

cali-what you want?
mike said so in post earlier he is lazy ass[/quote]

FOM...stop that!! LMAO

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: June 20, 2005, 06:32:07 PM »

can somebody point me to the source of this incredulous story about Joran leaving her on the beach asleep?   was the translation helpful?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: June 20, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Lol I emailed everyone on it! I think Mike was too sleepy when it was on. I caught her name but I think I am misspealling it. Angelina Reppas..

cali-what you want?
mike said so in post earlier he is lazy ass

FOM...stop that!! LMAO[/quote]I still want that friend of Deepaks DARN name! lol

It's soooooo important and FOM, Mike and I are the only ones who were up late enough to see it! lol

DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: June 20, 2005, 06:33:09 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
can somebody point me to the source of this incredulous story about Joran leaving her on the beach asleep?   was the translation helpful?

The source is an update that MSNBC did a while ago.  It hasn't really been confirmed though.
watchingallalong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: June 20, 2005, 06:33:31 PM »

do we know anything more of the possible additional missing person today? what about the arrest/detention of the person with initial a? (which could be max a, alex, or....and i just thought of this....anita, joran's mom)

please post only news/info here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.