April 26, 2024, 04:55:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234402 times)
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1080 on: June 20, 2005, 06:33:47 PM »

MGawd! My husband just drove in the yard and I am still in my pj's.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: June 20, 2005, 06:34:11 PM »

Quote from: "watchingallalong"
ok, i want to try to figure out what we've learned today, in terms of semi-credible info:

* one kalpoe already at prison; the other kalpoe and joran have been moved to the prison as well
* one of the suspects attempted suicide and has been transferred to receive psychological help
* J's *current* story is that he left her on the beach asleep
* some in Aruba want the Holloways to be polygraph-tested
* in addition to the beheaded guy and the missing guy, another missing report has possibly been filed (??????)
* another arrest or witness interview today (?????????) with initial A (Alex the Axe-ist, whose pics we've seen online? or maybe Max A?)

y'all, we MUST NOT succumb to the trolls' level of nastiness. THEY WANT US TO RESPOND and ARGUE. if they don't get what they want, they LEAVE & go someplace where they will. it's as simple as that.

Standing up to give standing ovation!!!

"God dont like ugly"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: June 20, 2005, 06:34:25 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
::beginning to wonder::

Am I one of the few people left on this earth who is impartial and fair to people?

The statue of Justice is blindfolded for a reason... to be fair and impartial.

not me, Cali....I cut off an old lady for a parking place just awhile ago.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: June 20, 2005, 06:34:43 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "sandy"
Not even Martha got to use personal linens!

LOL...Martha got to MAKE her own linens in prison.  Wink

ROFLMAO!!

"God dont like ugly"
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: June 20, 2005, 06:34:54 PM »

CaliGirl wrote:::
beginning to wonder::

Am I one of the few people left on this earth who is impartial and fair to people?

The statue of Justice is blindfolded for a reason... to be fair and impartial

Nice to know that there are still people who think this way! I agree with you totally. Wink [/b]

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: June 20, 2005, 06:34:55 PM »

Tell him you got ready for bed early tonight...LOL
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: June 20, 2005, 06:34:58 PM »

lol.  Most of us have been in ours for 2 weeks now!!!!!   Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 20, 2005, 06:35:19 PM »

ok, i want to try to figure out what we've learned today, in terms of semi-credible info:

* one kalpoe already at prison; the other kalpoe and joran have been moved to the prison as well
* one of the suspects attempted suicide and has been transferred to receive psychological help
* in addition to the beheaded guy and the missing guy, another missing report has possibly been filed (??????)
* another arrest or witness interview today (?????????) with initial A (Alex the Axe-ist, whose pics we've seen online? or maybe Max A?)

y'all, we MUST NOT succumb to the trolls' level of nastiness. THEY WANT US TO RESPOND and ARGUE. if they don't get what they want, they LEAVE & go someplace where they will. it's as simple as that.

watching" is it true that the headless man is indeed in aruba, someone stated earlier that there is a place in iraq also called aruba.. i m comfused on this one....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: June 20, 2005, 06:35:23 PM »

Maybe, the suspect who tried to kill himself isn't just  depressed or racked with guilt.
How about he tried to kill himself before someone else does it, to shut him up, or hurt his family?
I wonder if Aruba prisons are like U.S. prison that way. They can be the perfect place to hired & acomplish a hit.
 Question

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: June 20, 2005, 06:35:32 PM »

watchingallalong do you have a link for missing guy #2? The one that is not Sergio Gomez?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: June 20, 2005, 06:35:35 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
::beginning to wonder::

The statue of Justice is blindfolded for a reason... to be fair and impartial.

not me, Cali....I cut off an old lady for a parking place just awhile ago.

LMAO Kerin shame shame on you! lmao
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1091 on: June 20, 2005, 06:36:04 PM »

BUSTED!!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1092 on: June 20, 2005, 06:36:13 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

Standing up to give standing ovation!!!

Thanks for the recap. What a day!!!!! Do you think it's prolly Joran that tried to kill himself? He's reported to have been crying a lot.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: June 20, 2005, 06:36:16 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"

Tell him you got ready for bed early tonight...LOL

Tell him you wnet ahead and put your pj's on so that you could spend quality time...just with him....

"God dont like ugly"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: June 20, 2005, 06:36:31 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
Maybe, the suspect who tried to kill himself isn't just  depressed or racked with guilt.
How about he tried to kill himself before someone else does it, to shut him up, or hurt his family?
I wonder if Aruba prisons are like U.S. prison that way. They can be the perfect place to hired & acomplish a hit.
 Question

Very good point!

Rats get killed all the time.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1095 on: June 20, 2005, 06:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
can somebody point me to the source of this incredulous story about Joran leaving her on the beach asleep?   was the translation helpful?

Reportedly from MSNBC . Keep reading the page numbers backward, you'll find it. Wink
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: June 20, 2005, 06:36:53 PM »

Knowing him - I will be lucky if he notices!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 20, 2005, 06:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "bendex"
AM I THE ONLY ONWE HERE WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MESSAGE JUST TRANSLATED BY ME , THEY ALL HAVE BEEN ACCUSED NOW !

yeah i got that....i ve just been thinking...i have a question...if they are all booked on related murder charges, it would seem to me that even with my limited knowledge of the aruban legal system, i dont understand where all this talk about her being alive is coming from....i dont mean to sound crass, but i dont think they would be charged with those charges if they actual thought she was alive.. if they were convinced that natalee was indeed alive would nt they just be charged with kiddnapping?

here's an "out there" question.would it be legal for them to charge the 3 with suspected murder in order to get them to divulge where she is being held (if it was a kidnapping they are knowledgeable of)?

prolly gonna have to ask rueben...hahahaha

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: June 20, 2005, 06:37:44 PM »

can somebody point me to the source of this incredulous story about Joran leaving her on the beach asleep?   was the translation helpful?

iguitos:  I just came on a few minutes ago, but I heard this report on TV.  I believe it was reported by MSNBC.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: June 20, 2005, 06:38:12 PM »

I cannot cite the source but it is the natural progression of changing his story to match that of Deepak and Satish, that they dropped him and NH of at the Marriot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.