March 29, 2024, 09:19:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 233732 times)
trimmer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2005, 01:09:14 PM »

FYI, on Courttv.com there is a message board for Natalee with a thread about her possibly running away.  On this thread there is a poster by the name of Lazlo who states that on the night before she was reported missing, he saw someone who looked like her repeatedly trying to get money from and ATM in the lobby of the Marriott.  He said he stood behind her for 20 min. and she was very upset and couldnt get any cash from the machine.  He didn't think much more about it until the next day when he saw someone with her desription was missing.  He said she was wearing a blue jean skirt or trousers.  He has not reported it to the FBI but instead told the hotel manager about it.  I have just called the FBI as this needs to be looked into.  I don't feel she ran away but that is the thread where this information is posted.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2005, 01:10:37 PM »

Quote from: "cunucu"
On 6/20/2005 7:55:01 AM HBK-Info (IP-Logged)posted the following:

Latest info...Natalee Holloway
Natalee Holloway -UPDATE 30:The latest updates in the Natalee Holloway case concerns mostly reports on the van der Sloot family. The media has been reporting widely that Paulus van der Sloot has been questioned by police on Saturday and Sunday. Police superintendent Jan van der Straaten affirmed that van der Sloot was purely questioned as a witness, no more or no less, but the fact remains that Paulus van der Sloot has also been suspended from his duties as judge-in-training by the court of the Dutch Antilles and Aruba. Also according to a recent article in , The mother of  Joran van der Sloot, Anita, stated that the intention was to send Joran to the United States so he could continue with his studies there. So if this case had not taken place, Joran would have been in the United States right now arranging his personal affairs to establish himself there for the next few years. So this case is affecting the van der Sloot family as a whole, but the fact that Joran has not collaborated truthfully until now...CONTINUE...  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to be the contrarian, but do we really know Joran has not cooperated?  Do we all assume that he has been coached or that a 17 yr old 'pscho' has not confessed or cracked?  Do we assume that the FBI is or is not playing a role with the Arubian Cops?  

We initially jumped like crazy when the 2 black guards were arrested then quickly came to their side... I can only say that keep in mind everyones version will be different, and yes radically different if a interrogating cop is willing to make you say anything.  This Joran person was making plans to further is studies, and yes for a 17 yr old he is fairly sociable, and appears to make friends easily.  But which 17 yr old is not?  Having lived in the US, you will be shocked at the level of 12-21 yr olds here vs. Aruba.  

just saw this...

http://www.hasibokos.com/
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2005, 01:11:06 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"

Maybe Joran told the truth about that he was brought home first...
And did the brothers drive on with natalee...
Then maybe something happend or the brought natalee to a party or something....
And the brothers find out the next day she went missing...
Then they go to see Joran and tell him that, and because of that they made up first the story that they drove her of to to the Hilton because they were scared that someone might think they had something to do with her dissaperence....

So they made the story together by jorans`s pool to stick to that story....

And then when they were arrested put the blame on Joran!!
That could also explain why Joran said to the guard; " The selling me out"

Anybody think of that??

And the other story that they made up could joran told his dad or something.

Just a theory

While that's possible, it's apparent the police don't believe that.  Otherwise, why has the investigation been revolving around Joran?  They've searched his house, impounded his parents' cars and questioned his dad.  As far as we've heard, they haven't done any of those things with the Kalpoe brothers, other than impounding the car Natalee was last seen in (10 days after she disappeared, btw).
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2005, 01:11:39 PM »

The last time I looked Trolls were short and squat with warts - if the bridge is up they would have to hurl their bodies into the moat in order to escape - any sightings?
serenity2000
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2005, 01:12:12 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "serenity2000"
hi ya'll..........while following up on some of the links posted here, and doing all the reading. I understood S.Croes family to have said he did not know joran, but here is a picture at what appears to be a party, with joran, steve and a couple of others!  It is the 7th picture down, also I heard an investigative reporter from Aruba this am on Fox report Croes only know deepak and not joran

http://joranvandersloot.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_joranvandersloot_archive.html

KackyLacky, I've looked at that same pic quite a few times and compared it to the SGC pics. "I" really don't think it's the same person but I could be wrong.

I saw your posts and a couple of others who didn't think it was the same guy, so I did an experiment. I asked 3 people who had not idea who this guy was to look at the 3 pictures. The comparison on dan's site and this one I talk about above. None of these 3 are really following this case close, and 2 of them don't even have a computer to tarnish their opinions. All 3 agree these 3 are pics of the same guy. In the comparison photo Dan has up--it was decided the pic on the left is just a thinner Steve, because the ears are the same. This is not a scientific experiement. I just thought they were the same guy, and I wanted to see if others thought the same thing.

I agree that the thinner person and the larger MSNBC pic are the same person, but the person on:
 http://joranvandersloot.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_joranvandersloot_archive.html
appears to have different ears, eyebrows (lol, maybe he had them waxed) nose etc. I'll PM you what I was comparing.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2005, 01:12:25 PM »

I do find it almost amusing that now all these stories are popping up about teens going on vacation and how to prepare them or should you let them go at all

because the fact of the matter is this kind of thing can happen to your teenagers this weekend in your hometown

girls/women are date raped and/or given date rape drugs all the time, girls are sometimes date raped by guys they have known for a long time and mom and dad might even think he's a sweet nice boy

girls go missing all the time, we got girls snatched out of their beds even whilst the rest of the family sleeps

kids go to these large parties (where we live they call em bush parties) and they don't know all the people there, they have too much to drink etc

so the time to prepare your kids is not before they go on a trip but when they are 10 and 11

and even after you do all that, tragic things can still happen, at home or on a trip
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2005, 01:12:48 PM »

Quote from: "trimmer"
FYI, on Courttv.com there is a message board for Natalee with a thread about her possibly running away.  On this thread there is a poster by the name of Lazlo who states that on the night before she was reported missing, he saw someone who looked like her repeatedly trying to get money from and ATM in the lobby of the Marriott.  He said he stood behind her for 20 min. and she was very upset and couldnt get any cash from the machine.  He didn't think much more about it until the next day when he saw someone with her desription was missing.  He said she was wearing a blue jean skirt or trousers.  He has not reported it to the FBI but instead told the hotel manager about it.  I have just called the FBI as this needs to be looked into.  I don't feel she ran away but that is the thread where this information is posted.

She wasn't wearing jeans or a jean skirt.  Next...
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2005, 01:13:24 PM »

OK DA, I will play DA also.

Just supposing the kids do know something that could be helpful.  Can't you understand why that needs to be kept private to the investigation.

Whomever the guilty party or parties are, it is best that they don't KNOW what the authorities do or do not know.

Most on here have said how innocent the kids from Aruba seem.  I honestly could totally understand why a girl would have no radar go off with Joran.  He is really quite nice looking, he is very smart, he is planning to go to school in the US, he is an athlete.  He and Nat would have many things in common and not just sex.

The real issue is that somewhere between dancing with an interesting man on the dancefloor,  and the plane leaving Aruba,  something bad happened.

No one knows what.  But Joran was the person last seen with her.  

Wondering and asking about him is only naturual.   You can bet your bippy that the FBI have also been finding out everything they can about Nat.

Understanding her better helps the investigation.

Even if she had been the class slut and lush, and most classes have at least one  Crying or Very sad , she did not deserve to disappear.

I don't think there is any evidence that the kids are hiding things.  They are just talking ONLY to the authorities because anything elso might harm the investigation.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2005, 01:13:57 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Before I go to the store and leave for a bit.. I will say it one more time...

NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING! They were asked NOT to speak. The have spoken to the most important people and have Natalee's rescue in their best interest! Please for the love of pete, stop bringing up Natalee's friends speaking. Everyone who needed to speak, spoke. That is how we got this far in the first place.

K BBL

good point. lets all just pray for Natalles safe return-soon.

peace to all
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2005, 01:13:57 PM »

So what.

She needs money to buy food and various other things. This ATM thing means nothing nothing nothing.

12 Monkeys
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2005, 01:14:07 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "devilsadvocate"
Quote from: "devilsadvocate"
mbhs....i dont understand why u get upset......the students were there they can help find her faster if they tell all they really know

Because they HAVE told the authorities. The information has been given to the RIGHT people. They don't need to be sharing it, and they know that. It might hinder the investigation. I'm just sick of people saying that they are "hiding" something and saying that they are not helping because they won't blab everything to the media. They are doing exactly what they are SUPPOSED to be doing.

i do apologize to u ....i am not a troll.....i hope shes found save and alive...but its strange to alot of us that all the info only comes from the suspects and nothing or very little from her friends

It's because her friends know that to make sure the investigation goes smoothly they have to keep quiet to the media. Also, and I'm guilty of this too, a lot of us are guilty of just plain curiosity. And they don't want to feed that since it might end up hurting the investigation. And another reason is that people WILL come up with the answers they want to, and they WILL be horrible to these kids. It's why me and Dash won't say who else was on the trip, etc. Because what if their name leaks out? You know what will happen, we all do. They WILL get bashed and harrassed.

Me neither, not a troll.  New to this site today.  Just looking to brainstorm to find Natalee and provide some information to her family.  I don't think most of us mean any harm, but censoring is not always the answer.  Certainly, I am not bashing Natalee. IMO, it's never okay to bash or blame a victim, and in the end, that is exactly what Natalee is, a victim. But there are valid points to consider.  

Thanks to the other posters that cleared up why her friends thought it was okay to let her go with JVS.  I guess the older I get, the less trusting I am of doing something like that.  Seen enough evil in this world.

I do wonder if they slipped something into her drink that would make her appear not to be drunk, that would make her willingly go....
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2005, 01:14:18 PM »

Where can we find the pics of Natalee on the Montgomery Advisor website?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2005, 01:14:36 PM »

While that's possible, it's apparent the police don't believe that. Otherwise, why has the investigation been revolving around him? They've searched his house, impounded his parents' cars and questioned his dad. As far as we've heard, they haven't done any of those things with the Kalpoe brothers, other than impounding the car Natalee was last seen in (10 days after she disappeared, btw

They have also search the brothers hous(es) because that was the house were the computer was brought out and stuff, you can see that that was another house then Jordan`s house I thougth that was before they searched Joran`s house

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2005, 01:15:02 PM »

While that's possible, it's apparent the police don't believe that. Otherwise, why has the investigation been revolving around him? They've searched his house, impounded his parents' cars and questioned his dad. As far as we've heard, they haven't done any of those things with the Kalpoe brothers, other than impounding the car Natalee was last seen in (10 days after she disappeared, btw

They have also search the brothers hous(es) because that was the house were the computer was brought out and stuff, you can see that that was another house then Jordan`s house I thougth that was before they searched Joran`s house

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2005, 01:15:24 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
most likely sgc was featured all over natalee's personal camera
Actually, there were some very nice pictures on Natalee's camera, especially those of her w/ her mom and dad on graduation night.  They have been released by the family and are available for viewing.  If you'd like to see some of them, search for the Montgomery Advertisor (a newspaper in Montgomery, Alabama).  You might enjoy seeing how pretty and happy she looks w/ her parents. Smile[/quote]

can you post the link?
I cant seem to find anything?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2005, 01:16:05 PM »

If she was supposedly at a ATM.. they have cameras in them.. her picture would have been taken. I may be slow at learning to post.. but worked for several PD deparmtents for over 3 years!
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2005, 01:17:14 PM »

Me neither, not a troll.  New to this site today.  Just looking to brainstorm to find Natalee and provide some information to her family.  I don't think most of us mean any harm, but censoring is not always the answer.  Certainly, I am not bashing Natalee. IMO, it's never okay to bash or blame a victim, and in the end, that is exactly what Natalee is, a victim. But there are valid points to consider.  

Thanks to the other posters that cleared up why her friends thought it was okay to let her go with JVS.  I guess the older I get, the less trusting I am of doing something like that.  Seen enough evil in this world.

I do wonder if they slipped something into her drink that would make her appear not to be drunk, that would make her willingly go....
trimmer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2005, 01:18:20 PM »

This may be a hoax but still needs to be looked into.  The way this investigation is going there, there is no guarantee they even checked the film.  Also, Montgomery newspapers addreess is www.montgomeryadvertiser.com.
devilsadvocate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2005, 01:18:24 PM »

if she did just runaway  why would all these strangers spend time in jail to help her out?
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2005, 01:19:41 PM »

Beth found the camera and after some soul searching released the pictures, I read somewhere there some pics there and of the prom.
I've only seen prom, Senior Banquet, and graduation. There are others?

Probably. I can't imagine... nobody takes a camera "on vacations" to Aruba.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.