April 23, 2024, 02:47:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234340 times)
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: June 20, 2005, 01:26:14 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
did ayone see theh FOX show last night??
Hey, American..was just going to ask if anyone saw you or NativeLingo this mgn...quiet mgn on the island ?

You know what?I donteven wan tto coem onilne anymore...(LISTEN TO TOP95) its in english!!!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: June 20, 2005, 01:27:20 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Beth found the camera and after some soul searching released the pictures, I read somewhere there some pics there and of the prom.
I've only seen prom, Senior Banquet, and graduation. There are others?

Probably. I can't imagine... nobody takes a camera "on vacations" to Aruba.

u r still funny guy!

peace to all
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: June 20, 2005, 01:27:30 PM »

Quote from: "Dublin"
One of those pictured is the one being held, the other is working with the Red Cross to help the family.

I'm not sure, but think the one on the left is the DJ from the tattoo.  Not sure though.

http://www.masemultimedia.com/sameguy.jpg

MY GOODNESS GUYS! UNDERSTAND IT THE SAME GUY!!!!!!!!! Im sorry but uve had this like 10000 times already...event he link says it  SAMEGUY!

Its quite obvious the 2 pics are of the same man. They only showed the heavier set pic with the twisted hat on Fox today after the hearing.. also.. thank you for all of the info you have provided..I been reading this for weeks.. and thanks to the others also.. and God Bless NH family and friends of MBHS...Everyone is in my prayers.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: June 20, 2005, 01:27:43 PM »

Hey, American..was just going to ask if anyone saw you or NativeLingo this mgn...quiet mgn on the island ?

You know what?I donteven wan tto coem onilne anymore...(LISTEN TO TOP95) its in english!!!

Ok look I dont even want to coem onoine anymore becuase I am jsut frustrated with this I cant sleep at night and dont know where else to look for info! Its sucha weird feeling! I want to give youmore info but have nothing! this is just so weird! i dont know what to doguys.......

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2005, 01:27:48 PM »

Hey folks!  Just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in!  Sadly I see several post of the following sort.  I guess too much time on your hands or something.

Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
ok first of all we all want answers
we demand arubas investigation and their answers
why cant we demand public answers from the friends too??
hmmmm????
you want a blow by blow from aruba right????????????

Hey, DONTGETEXCITED, don't get so excited!  But in my opinion you have no right to "DEMAND PUBLIC ANSWERS FROM THE FRIENDS".

If you're incapable of being more sensitive than that, you should back away.  Remember Natalee is the victim and hers friends are the most devastated by this.  LAY OFF! Evil or Very Mad

This is just my opinion but I know it is a popular sentiment.
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: June 20, 2005, 01:28:05 PM »

someone
anyone
link to pics on alabama web site?
esther
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: June 20, 2005, 01:28:10 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "goon squad"
<<if aruba and aruba media starts slandering natalee and starts a mud-slinging situation i will be very disappointed.>>

Aruba media has already started.

The folks is Aruba have as many questions as we do. There was a discussion last night where ArubaGirl posed questions the Arubans have based on information published in US papers. You may want to check through ArubaGirl's posting from last night.

At the homepage of this very website, a poster by the name Ester mentioned that in Aruba a girl was missing and later turned out was with a newly found Arubian boyfriend, had her family all upset and stuff...do we know her name, link references about such stories, and what happenened to her?

Hi Compananzi,i don't remember her name,i saw a poster with her foto and name hanging at moomba beach,i was really upset because i felt so sorry for her parents but at the moomba beach they where just laughing about it saying well she will turn up sooner or later,happens a few times a year.Maybe you can find something about this story at www.diario.com,they have a history page ..
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: June 20, 2005, 01:28:52 PM »

Someone earlier said it was the same person, that he had just put on some weight.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: June 20, 2005, 01:29:12 PM »

One of those pictured is the one being held, the other is working with the Red Cross to help the family.
I'm not sure, but think the one on the left is the DJ from the tattoo.  Not sure though.

the EMT guy looks nothing like this Steve Croes.........I will try to find the link to him again
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: June 20, 2005, 01:29:29 PM »

too much Aruba bashing? ...dont let it get to you, you have been here virtually since day one...would not be the same without you..you have been invaluable...
pairofdivers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: June 20, 2005, 01:29:39 PM »

Ok look I dont even want to coem onoine anymore becuase I am jsut frustrated with this I cant sleep at night and dont know where else to look for info! Its sucha weird feeling! I want to give youmore info but have nothing! this is just so weird! i dont know what to doguys.......

americaninaruba,

I will say, "thanks" for the info you HAVE been able to supply.
It is much appreciated!
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2005, 01:30:25 PM »

From news reports: Steve Croes knows Deepak from the Internet Cafe where D worked. Supposedly, SGC doesn't know J. SGC questioned/held because he was overheard talking about the case.

Yes I know that cancun, i made a mistake with quoting the artikel, it`s an artikel from AM Aruba a newspaper online from today.

http://am.aruba.tv/

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2005, 01:30:27 PM »

now look at this

http://photos16.flickr.com/19750652_a66c88a7c4_o.jpg

imo these three pictures are of the same guy..........but not th EMT named Steve Croes..........
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: June 20, 2005, 01:30:35 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "HannieC"

Maybe Joran told the truth about that he was brought home first...
And did the brothers drive on with natalee...
Then maybe something happend or the brought natalee to a party or something....
And the brothers find out the next day she went missing...
Then they go to see Joran and tell him that, and because of that they made up first the story that they drove her of to to the Hilton because they were scared that someone might think they had something to do with her dissaperence....

So they made the story together by jorans`s pool to stick to that story....

And then when they were arrested put the blame on Joran!!
That could also explain why Joran said to the guard; " The selling me out"

Anybody think of that??

And the other story that they made up could joran told his dad or something.

Just a theory

While that's possible, it's apparent the police don't believe that.  Otherwise, why has the investigation been revolving around Joran?  They've searched his house, impounded his parents' cars and questioned his dad.  As far as we've heard, they haven't done any of those things with the Kalpoe brothers, other than impounding the car Natalee was last seen in (10 days after she disappeared, btw).

This can't be true.  On the first night after Nat's disappearance, her parents went to Joran's parents' house...and Joran said he had dropped Nat off at the HI - and went with Nat's parents back to the HI to show them where he said he had dropped her off.  The story about HI was made up by the boys in the first 24 hours.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: June 20, 2005, 01:31:00 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "trimmer"
FYI, on Courttv.com there is a message board for Natalee with a thread about her possibly running away.  On this thread there is a poster by the name of Lazlo who states that on the night before she was reported missing, he saw someone who looked like her repeatedly trying to get money from and ATM in the lobby of the Marriott.  He said he stood behind her for 20 min. and she was very upset and couldnt get any cash from the machine.  He didn't think much more about it until the next day when he saw someone with her desription was missing.  He said she was wearing a blue jean skirt or trousers.  He has not reported it to the FBI but instead told the hotel manager about it.  I have just called the FBI as this needs to be looked into.  I don't feel she ran away but that is the thread where this information is posted.
She wasn't wearing jeans or a jean skirt.  Next...
Hi "detective", the keyword here is "on the night before"  Exclamation

No, the key phrase is "the night before she was reported missing" (ie the last night she was seen).

Anyway, it's irrelevent.  If she ran away, where is she?  You think she could hide on a 70 square mile island forever?  Why did the 3 arrested guys lie about where they dropped her off?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2005, 01:31:46 PM »

AmericanAruba.. you have done more then enough.. You deserve a ((((HUG))))) and a pat on the back!!!! God Love yah..!! I have tryed listening to Top Fm a few times..(not alot).. but I didnt undertsand what they were saying.. just bits and peices!!
esther
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2005, 01:32:07 PM »

<<if aruba and aruba media starts slandering natalee and starts a mud-slinging situation i will be very disappointed.>>

The folks is Aruba have as many questions as we do. There was a discussion last night where ArubaGirl posed questions the Arubans have based on information published in US papers. You may want to check through ArubaGirl's posting from last night.

At the homepage of this very website, a poster by the name Ester mentioned that in Aruba a girl was missing and later turned out was with a newly found Arubian boyfriend, had her family all upset and stuff...do we know her name, link references about such stories, and what happenened to her?

Hi Compananzi,i don't remember her name,i saw a poster with her foto and name hanging at moomba beach,i was really upset because i felt so sorry for her parents but at the moomba beach they where just laughing about it saying well she will turn up sooner or later,happens a few times a year.Maybe you can find something about this story at www.diario.com,they have a history page ..
just asked my son...her name is kathy and she was staying at the marriot hotel.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2005, 01:33:38 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
now look at this

1.  That is not Steve Croes
2.  Please don't paste pictures in here, it thows the pages off, just paste the link.

Thank you!
esther
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2005, 01:34:05 PM »

just asked my son...her name is kathy and she was staying at the marriot hotel.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2005, 01:34:40 PM »

Quote from: "devilsadvocate"
[

has anyone packed this guys bags yet/?

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.