March 28, 2024, 06:00:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 233720 times)
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: June 20, 2005, 02:21:52 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "cancon"
I too have wondered why the friends let her go with the 3 guys in the first place

but I also think that if these guys have been hanging around this group since the beginning of the trip and many of the kids had gotten to know them, maybe they too trusted these guys

and maybe Natalee said to one of her friends, don't wait up for me, I'm hoping to spend some time with Joran before I have to go home, don't wait for me, or the friends assumed that is what Natalee wanted,  for all we know she fell for him hook line and sinker

consider this, this was an annual trip apparently for this high school, maybe Joran met some of last year's class and some of the girls were raving about him,  maybe Joran was emailing some of them?  maybe Natalee heard about Joran

there was a rumour which apparently was dispelled by one of
Natalee's friend that she may have been emailing Joran before she arrived in Aruba

Joran was accepted into two Florida universities and I think he was planning to go to Florida for university, Alabama and Florida not too far huh

maybe these guys had given Natalee or other girls rides during the week and they were perfect gentlemen

See this is where there is a contridiction in stories. Good girl wouldn't have done that, doesn't fool around etc. Yet we know she "willing" left with him.
We don't know that she willingly left with him.  But even if she did this sort of thing isn't entirely out of character for someone who was a good person.  She may have thought that they were going straight back to the hotel seeing as the taxis and cars look the same.
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 20, 2005, 02:22:04 PM »

that's not nice inspector
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: June 20, 2005, 02:22:10 PM »

Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
TELL ME the difference between leaving with a guy you dont know from a bar and going to another guy you don't know's house...
please?

She DID know him for a few days.  She thought he was taking her back to her hotel.  

Oh, and you can't make the word "know" possessive. Smile
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2005, 02:22:56 PM »

someone
anyone
link to pics on alabama web site?
I'm trying, I'm trying.
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 20, 2005, 02:23:04 PM »

a few days IS NOT knowing someone.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 20, 2005, 02:23:08 PM »

I too have wondered why the friends let her go with the 3 guys in the first place

but I also think that if these guys have been hanging around this group since the beginning of the trip and many of the kids had gotten to know them, maybe they too trusted these guys

and maybe Natalee said to one of her friends, don't wait up for me, I'm hoping to spend some time with Joran before I have to go home, don't wait for me, or the friends assumed that is what Natalee wanted,  for all we know she fell for him hook line and sinker

consider this, this was an annual trip apparently for this high school, maybe Joran met some of last year's class and some of the girls were raving about him,  maybe Joran was emailing some of them?  maybe Natalee heard about Joran

Natalee's friend that she may have been emailing Joran before she arrived in Aruba

Joran was accepted into two Florida universities and I think he was planning to go to Florida for university, Alabama and Florida not too far huh

maybe these guys had given Natalee or other girls rides during the week and they were perfect gentlemen

See this is where there is a contridiction in stories. Good girl wouldn't have done that, doesn't fool around etc. Yet we know she "willing" left with him.

To go back to the hotel.  This is getting tedious.  Rolling Eyes
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: June 20, 2005, 02:23:18 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
there is more to be seen than meets the eye.

Could you be a little more specific, perhaps?  As far as those pics go, pictures don't lie.

do you expect to see a pic of her stomping and crying?

Do you have children? Not to go off on a tangent, but they generally show exactly how they feel when they feel it, particularly teens.  Her smiles in those pics are genuinely warm, but more importantly, the physical closeness with her family members (bodies right up next to one another) and her arm on her mom's back clearly indicate a loving bond between them.  Contrast that, with, say the pics of Joran and his family or even Nat and her friends - she's next to her friends on the beach pic, but there's the usual space you see between individuals.
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 20, 2005, 02:23:28 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "bendex"
I also would like to comment , that all the budies of joran and the kalpoe brothers , arends , lorenz, and croez . Where interviewed or detained inderectly involved with the disapearance with natalee holloway. The have been questioned about supplying drugs to third parties .

How do you know this?

I am Curious, for those of you who seem to have first hand knowledge of Aruba.  One pic of SGC shows him wearing a large silver chain and his cap on backwards.  Do either of these facts indicate anything in particular in Aruba?  He resembles a gang member here in the states,.. or a gang member wannabe.  It is hard to know how to interpret his dress.
keepfaith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 20, 2005, 02:24:22 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
did ayone see theh FOX show last night?? where htey interviewd a retired POlivce man from aruba?? how the lady ccut him off everytime he watned to ask the question if th FBI was inverstigation the backround of NH...not to put speculation on them or anything but just becuase usually that is the way an investigation usually "walks" but the hostess of the show would NOT let him talk! it was so obviouse that she would literally jsut cut him off whenever he started to talk about htat....also here the FOX channel interviwed or wanted an interview wiht the TOP95 radio crew and wheneverthe owner of the radio (edmond) would start talkign about how so much attention was being put on this case...not that its not important..but also how about all those missing & exploided children in Alabma that arent getting not even 1/4 of the exposure ...and they asked him please not to comment on that anymroe....WHY NOT???? see this is what pises me off about the press now they throw stones and 4get that there house is of glass
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 20, 2005, 02:24:46 PM »

interesting thing on the Croes kid

#1 was he at Carlo n Charlies that night? easy to ascertain

#2 we are assuming Natalee had a thing for Joran, maybe not?

#3 we are assuming that only Joran and the brothers and Natalee went up to the light house, maybe others followed, included Croes or maybe others were already up at the Lighthouse or at the Fisherman's Huts partying

#4 hmmm, might there have been some jealousy or fighting over Natalee?

I read that the friends of Natalee said she never went on the Tatoo trip that she went snorkeling instead.......

An Aruban blogger on another night said he met Croes at Carlos N Charlies. Apparantly croes went there often.

The rumor I read was that Croes had a thing for Natalee.

There was a report on the TV about a scuffle at Carlos N Charlies involving Joran and some Mountain Brook teens.
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: June 20, 2005, 02:25:11 PM »

ok so she got in the car thinking she was going back to the hotel
which when she realized she wasnt going back to the hotel..
why did she stay?
why didnt she get out at a light or stop sign?
why didnt she do anything?
when she knew she wasnt going back right away?
devilsadvocate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: June 20, 2005, 02:25:14 PM »

i tried to make that exact point but i was called a troll......my main point is that in order to find natalee the search has to be for the "real" natalee not the goodie 2 shoes natalee.......and i really do hope they find her save
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2005, 02:25:26 PM »

a few days IS NOT knowing someone.

Of course it is.  You may not know there entire life story, but you can know enough about their character from a few days to feel safe around them or not.  Someone who comes from a sheleterd environment and who was by all accounts naive like Natalee probably would be trusting of someone thinking she knew him even if she didn't.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2005, 02:26:04 PM »

it doesn't mean Natalee did anything wrong if she wanted to spend some time with Joran on her last night if she'd fallen for him bad.......

I watched all those Beach party movies with Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon and they were out partying and necking on the beach to all hours but Annette never put out for Frankie

not all guys are animals, there are some guys you could actually just go to the beach and snog with and not worried about getting raped, I don't know if Joran was that kind of guy but.......
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: June 20, 2005, 02:26:15 PM »

I believe it was Natalie's mother while being interviewed by Gretta that said these boys had been around all week.  She said that they had been with these girls for several days "hanging out".  That may be why Natalie got in the car with him...maybe she trusted him after getting to know him.  Does anyone else remember this?

Looking for the truth.
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: June 20, 2005, 02:26:46 PM »

Naive.
2 days is nothing.
sorry.
i think down south people need to be dropped in a random BIG city for a week and learn a few things.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 20, 2005, 02:27:09 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Hello, Everyone.  I have not been able to stay on top of all the posts, so I apologize if someone has already done this.

I am attempting to compile a list of all people who have been questioned and/or arrested in the case of Natalee Holloway. It is an effort to sort the facts in my head. I would really appreciate anyone's help in confirming dates, information, etc.

Thanks,
Puggywug

CAST OF CHARACTERS
In the Mysterious & Heartbreaking Disappearance of Natalee Holloway

Joren van der Sloot, age 17
Questioned 31 May 2005 ?
Released 31 May 2005 ?
Arrested 09 June 2005
Student at International School

Deepak Kalpoe, age 21
Questioned 31 May 2005 ?
Released 31 May 2005 ?
Arrested 09 June 2005
Friend of JVSD

Satish Kalpoe, age 18
Questioned 31 May 2005 ?
Released 31 May 2005 ?
Arrested 09 June 2005
Friend of JVSD

Antonius “Mickey” John, age 30
Arrested 05 June 2005
Released 13 June 2005
Security guard

Abraham Jones, age 28
Arrested 05 June 2005
Released 13 June 2005
Security guard

Steve Gregory Croes, age 26
Questioned 17 June 2005
Arrested 17 June 2005
Friend of JVSD
DJ on “party boat” called “Tattoo”
Knows one of Kalpoe brothers from internet cafe

Lorenzo van Rijn
Questioned 16 June 2005
Friend of JVSD
Rumored to be  son of VW dealer who committed suicide
Rumored to be illegitimate son of PVDS

Max Arrends, age ?
Questioned 17 June 2005
Friend of JVSD
Student at International School ?

Paulus van der Sloot, age
Questioned 18 June 2005
Questioned second time 19 June 2005
Father of JVSD
Court did not allow him to visit son, JVSD
Questioned as a “witness”
Judge-in-training in Aruba

Anita van der Sloot, age ?
Questioned 18 June 2005 ?
Questioned second time 19 June 2005 ?
Mother of JVSD
Court allowed her to visit son, JVSD, on 19 June 2005
Teacher at International School

Great stuff, Pug!  The only possibly correction I have is that it's now being reported that Anite van der Sloot wasn't questioned at all, but was there to visit her son.
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 20, 2005, 02:27:44 PM »

i'm from the south, but i know that you can't trust people. period.
devilsadvocate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: June 20, 2005, 02:27:46 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "devilsadvocate"
Quote from: "bamabelle11"
When would he have "spent the night " with Natalee?? not very likely that would have happened considering he hasn't been brought until now, her friends would have id'ed him earlier... also nat is not that type of girl!

how do u know she was'nt

Because all of her friends are saying she wasn't, unless I see evidence to the contrary I'll believe them over rumors on the radio, given the history of misinformation in this case.

then y did she go with 3 boys and her friends didnt think anything wrong till it was time to leave....doesnt add up
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 20, 2005, 02:27:48 PM »

ok so she got in the car thinking she was going back to the hotel
which when she realized she wasnt going back to the hotel..
why did she stay?
why didnt she get out at a light or stop sign?
why didnt she do anything?
when she knew she wasnt going back right away?

How do we know that she didn't attempt to get away?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.