March 28, 2024, 01:32:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 233716 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 20, 2005, 03:33:57 PM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Hi All~

Seems like another day without much news.  

One thing I just wanted to add . . . last night on Fox several folks mentioned that Joran was JUST 17, ONLY A KID, when they referred to him getting to see his parents . . .  Rolling Eyes

not to bash, but apparantly his parents thought he was old enough to live in his own apartment (on their property), stay out until all hours of the night, drink and gamble . . . hummmmmmm . . . sorry that just bugged me . . . had to get it off my chest . . . okay, now back to work  Shocked[/quote

Well batman, I personally wonder why those upstanding Mountain Book folks sent their kids minimally supervissed off shore to do at 18 what they can't do at home until they are 21.  Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.  The "apartment is an attached space, probably a maid's quarters.  That means nothing except possibly they did not have enough bedrooms.  I once lived at his age in an "apartment" in my parents house  that adjoined my parenst room through a shared bath and was used as an office by my father.  So what?  I grant you the gambling is irksome but it appears the regime is loose in Aruba in that regard as it is bevoming in our own country.  In any case for purposes of this case he is legally a minor.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 20, 2005, 03:33:59 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
ok someone had posted a MAX ARENDS of a speed shop had been arrested, this is a very well known freind (better known than steve...recent friend) it was NOT him...apparently it was JOrans class mate that was already interviewed by the police.......he is in the saem class as JOran.....but again im not 100% sure of that but i AM sure it wasnt maxito arends of the speed shop

1) I never said he was arrested. I posted his name but I thought everyone knew he was only questioned and released.

2) According to his sister, it is NOT the Max Arends who went to school with Joran. she said her brother is totally freaked out because the press is calling him for an interview and he doesn't know what they're talking about. Joran's classmate says he's NEVER talked to the police.

Again KEY WORD : "APPARENTLY" that deosnt mean 100% correct, liek i said "NOT 100% sure" but that is what I had understood...I am double checking for sure

So, it could be there's a THIRD Max Arends/Arendsz we haven't considered if it's not speed shop guy or his classmate.
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: June 20, 2005, 03:34:12 PM »

Call me a conspirator, but, somehow, a headless corpse (or nearly headless), a girl's disappearance w/o trace, three youths and one father under intense scrutiny, a 26 yr old party boat worker... all this sounds feasibily "drug like".  And yes, that is pure speculation.  But, from all I have heard Aruba is idyllic setting in the Carribean, without a care.  Now, it seems like the pits of hel1.  Sorry, IMHO
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 20, 2005, 03:34:22 PM »

It is obvious that a group of bashers have invaded.  There are also some good new posters so I am not generalizing.

Please don't feed the trolls and write to a mod if it gets really bad.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 20, 2005, 03:35:06 PM »

Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
I cannot wait for truth to be revealed !!!!

I think it's safe to assume that we can ALL agree on that  Wink

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 20, 2005, 03:35:33 PM »

on the radio broadcast of THE ANDY THOMAS SHOW...they said that many unique people are posting here at the scared monkey site...man, I hope those listening don't come in here and see all the bickering...how embarassing for us all .....SO, LET'S BE SWEET!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 20, 2005, 03:35:56 PM »

martin
absolut
inspector
all of you I applaud for speaking your mind
i dont understand why people cannot RESPECT ALL OPINIONS AND THOUGHT

Yes, all of you have a right to your opinions....even if they are wrong...lol.  

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: June 20, 2005, 03:35:59 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
The $64,000 Question Of The Day is...

Dash, mbhs05, KKM, anyone,...

HAVE ANY OF THE MB GROUP IDENTIFIED STEVE CROES AS HAVING BEEN SEEN WITH NATALEE ANY TIME THAT WEEK? What are the other kids saying about any relationship she may have had with Croes? They immediately came out with Joran's name, the Twittys wnt storming up to Joran's house right off the bat. They knew who JORAN was... why if there was a connection w/ Croes did they not rush straight to HIS place?

I'm tellin' ya, Croes involvement here has GOT to be AFTER whatever happened with Joran that night.

Could Croes have been wearing a black shirt that early Monday morning? Hmmmmmmmmm?

I agree, SB.  I think we tend to forget that arresting someone in Aruba has far lower standards than in the USA.  They rountinely bring people in to question who may not have a thing to do with the actual disappearance.  My gut is that's what's happenining with Steve.  He must have communicated with someone...and he's part of clearing up the timeline.  He's probably a material witness.  We are so used to conjuring up reasons for arrest based on American laws.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: June 20, 2005, 03:36:43 PM »

Quote from: "Chef_Hoovisan"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "devilsadvocate"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Maybe this is a dumb question.. Has anyone or any of her roomates actually seen her pack her bags that were in the hotel room?? When would she have done that??  If a roomate was there..perhaps they may have seen her do so. I havnt heard anything about that.. I just wondered  about that..

not a dumb question at all ....a couple said they saw her snorkling all day and dancing all night and wondered where she got all her energy....leaving me to wonder when did she pack all her stuff if she was out all day and night....
or did she pack her own bags hmmmmm?

Thank you Chef.. I may have missed that post.  I truly dont know what to say about it all.. This is hard on alot of individuals.. but cannot imgine how her poor family feels at this point and her friends from school and her hometown. I hope and pray that she is alive..and I would like to think positive about that as well as others. I just dont get alot of whats going on... hope for NH and her familys sake and everyone else concerned.. there is an end to this soon.

Thanks for the reply.. and I apologize if that question was asked previously!!  Just curious,,.. when I worked for the PD that was a question we generally asked as to a missing person... Just wondered if anyone was around when she did so.

Actually, it was reported early on that her friends packed her bags for her the morning they were to leave. They thought she had stayed out all night and would be rushing back to pack, so they packed for her so that she wouldn't miss the flight.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 20, 2005, 03:36:44 PM »

martin
absolut
inspector
all of you I applaud for speaking your mind
i dont understand why people cannot RESPECT ALL OPINIONS AND THOUGHT

i have been reading for awhile now
who is MARTIN??

peace to all
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 20, 2005, 03:36:54 PM »

what are you going to report
waaaa
waaaa
they dont agree with me
they are saying things i dont agree with
THAT IS NOT A CRIME!!!!!

The general idea here we can all agree on is this is a sad thing and a tradgedy.

thats it.
from there we all have our own opinions.
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 20, 2005, 03:38:27 PM »

I still think that it is possible that this Steve Croes is being held in protective custody.
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 20, 2005, 03:38:46 PM »

i hate the fact when you come on here
you want to see all different sides of the spectrum
not all one sided
that is why these are made.
a chance to formulate DIFFERENT OPINIONS based on what you read/hear.
not all be the same like robots.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 20, 2005, 03:38:54 PM »

I grant you the gambling is irksome but it appears the regime is loose in Aruba in that regard as it is bevoming in our own country.  In any case for purposes of this case he is legally a minor

Texas Hold em is big.  Large number of my students play it on weekends and it is not even  legal in this state.

Again, none of this is a sign of a bad kid.  Times have changes people.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 20, 2005, 03:38:55 PM »

NANCY!!  I am glad you are here.....do you have a list of what has been discussed in here?  a list of facts or something that would be useful in getting ppl up to date?  Thanks  Very Happy
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 20, 2005, 03:39:37 PM »

Question to all.......
Was natalee's camera found with her personal belongings?

That is the VERY BEST INVESTIGATIVE QUESTION I'VE HEARD IN THREE WEEKS..good job!!! see WHO SHE TOOK PICS OF!! MAYBE ON THE TATTOO..if she did truly go there??

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 20, 2005, 03:39:45 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
if the camera was found the pictures are the reason beth twitty expected more arrest in the case........is been suggested nh spend time with sgc and the pics may proof it.......hence his detention

This is the first I've heard of this. Is there a source available?

Can we establish if Natalee ever took the Tattoo boat trip or any other boat trip where Steve DJ'd?  Did the MB kids do the Tattoo as a group or did they go in smaller groups?

Early this morning on Fox, they reported that it is SAID that she did go on there.  I wish Dash were here, she would know for sure.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: June 20, 2005, 03:40:26 PM »

American in Aruba,

OK. So wait. Do we know for sure a Max Arends/Arendsz has been arrested today? I must have missed that. I only knew a Max Arends/z had been questioned a few days ago. But there was another arrest this morning?
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 20, 2005, 03:41:50 PM »

Shell....ha ha ha...I would be inclined to believe DASH over any MSM too!!!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 20, 2005, 03:42:26 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
if the camera was found the pictures are the reason beth twitty expected more arrest in the case........is been suggested nh spend time with sgc and the pics may proof it.......hence his detention

This is the first I've heard of this. Is there a source available?

Can we establish if Natalee ever took the Tattoo boat trip or any other boat trip where Steve DJ'd?  Did the MB kids do the Tattoo as a group or did they go in smaller groups?

Early this morning on Fox, they reported that it is SAID that she did go on there.  I wish Dash were here, she would know for sure.

Dash was asked this the other day.  She said she didn't believe Natalee was on the Tattoo, although some kids from MB were.  Dash was on a snorkeling boat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.