March 28, 2024, 11:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 233714 times)
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 20, 2005, 03:43:19 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
martin
absolut
inspector
all of you I applaud for speaking your mind
i dont understand why people cannot RESPECT ALL OPINIONS AND THOUGHT
I cannot wait for truth to be revealed !!!!

i have been reading for awhile now
who is MARTIN??

Ok, the problem is that they voice as fact things that have long  ago been discusses and eliminated on these forums as not supported by facts.  Then they won't shut up.  It seems their purpose is to find some way to blame Natalee or the kids.

They are just as bad on one side as the people who want to blame everyone in Aruba.

They are tolls.  and I am feeding them.  Enough.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: June 20, 2005, 03:43:24 PM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"
Quote from: "devilsadvocate"
Question to all.......
Was natalee's camera found with her personal belongings?

That is the VERY BEST INVESTIGATIVE QUESTION I'VE HEARD IN THREE WEEKS..good job!!! see WHO SHE TOOK PICS OF!! MAYBE ON THE TATTOO..if she did truly go there??

Re camera:

NBC yesterday did a piece on this. Said her camera was with her packed bags in her hotel room. She found the camera and finally decided to look at the pictures. Had her prom pics on it, her graduation and photos from Aruba. I think for sure the FBI is checking out the photos.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 20, 2005, 03:43:42 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Shell....ha ha ha...I would be inclined to believe DASH over any MSM too!!!

Has she been on today since I left?  The news is focused on another courtroom shooting or something of that sort.  And I swear if I have to see Tom Cruises call the paparazzi a jerk one more time.................I wanna hear about Nat!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: June 20, 2005, 03:43:58 PM »

Quote from: "clevfan1234"
I still think that it is possible that this Steve Croes is being held in protective custody.

I think that is a good possibility also, maybe more....who knows? With people being given a "Colombian necktie", disappearing and drive by shootings going on in a country that has virtually no violence it sure has hit them in the last 21 days, huh?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: June 20, 2005, 03:44:15 PM »

I still think that it is possible that this Steve Croes is being held in protective custody.

I think that is a good possibility also, maybe more....who knows? With people being given a "Colombian necktie", disappearing and drive by shootings going on in a country that has virtually no violence it sure has hit them in the last 21 days, huh?

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 20, 2005, 03:44:34 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Naive.
2 days is nothing.
sorry.
i think down south people need to be dropped in a random BIG city for a week and learn a few things.

I have been in a big city for over 20 years, and I have learned a few things like to ignore comments like that...

This is exactly the kind of stupidity that doesnt need to be bought into...For you new, new guys, please learn to ignore comments like these that are discriminating, rude, and competely out of place.... Twisted Evil
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 20, 2005, 03:44:51 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Naive.
2 days is nothing.
sorry.
i think down south people need to be dropped in a random BIG city for a week and learn a few things.

I have been in a big city for over 20 years, and I have learned a few things like to ignore comments like that...

This is exactly the kind of stupidity that doesnt need to be bought into...For you new, new guys, please learn to ignore comments like these that are discriminating, rude, and competely out of place.... Twisted Evil
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 20, 2005, 03:44:52 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
American in Aruba,

OK. So wait. Do we know for sure a Max Arends/Arendsz has been arrested today? I must have missed that. I only knew a Max Arends/z had been questioned a few days ago. But there was another arrest this morning?

I think we are a assuming it's Max A. but in reality all we know is the initial "A".
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 20, 2005, 03:44:54 PM »

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Varios hende a keda asombra, con e tono di noticieronan Mericano a cambia ultimo dianan aki.  E ‘rotzooi’ cu tabata worde transmiti siman pasa, a reduci y caba na nada.

Various people are astonded, how the American newmedia has changed their tone in these couple of days.  The 'bs' what was aired last week, has reduced to nothing.

Ta parce cu e periodistanan a cuminza ‘sinti’ con Aruba ta di berdad.  DIARIO mes a nota con hasta Bill O’Reilly a cambia su tono, y na algun ocasion e hardliner conservativo aki a hasta ‘defende’ e isla aki contra di su huespednan.

It appear that reporters are starting to get a 'feel' of how things are really in Aruba.  Diario even noticed how Bill O'Reilly has changed his tone, and even this conservative hardliner has even 'defended' this island from his tv hosts

Blah blah blah...
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 20, 2005, 03:45:30 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"

Has she been on today since I left?  The news is focused on another courtroom shooting or something of that sort.  And I swear if I have to see Tom Cruises call the paparazzi a jerk one more time.................I wanna hear about Nat!
I have not seen her today..however, MBHS05 was here earlier...not sure is she is still here though
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 20, 2005, 03:45:35 PM »

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 20, 2005, 03:45:36 PM »

i hate the fact when you come on here
you want to see all different sides of the spectrum
not all one sided
that is why these are made.
a chance to formulate DIFFERENT OPINIONS based on what you read/hear.
not all be the same like robots.

You know, maybe you are right.  There are so many possibilities.  Maybe the four boys arrested are the true victims here and Nat is travelling the world in disguise.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 20, 2005, 03:45:45 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "kuaitzu"
Question to all.......
Was natalee's camera found with her personal belongings?

That is the VERY BEST INVESTIGATIVE QUESTION I'VE HEARD IN THREE WEEKS..good job!!! see WHO SHE TOOK PICS OF!! MAYBE ON THE TATTOO..if she did truly go there??

Re camera:

NBC yesterday did a piece on this. Said her camera was with her packed bags in her hotel room. She found the camera and finally decided to look at the pictures. Had her prom pics on it, her graduation and photos from Aruba. I think for sure the FBI is checking out the photos.

Her parents are staying in her room, with her belongings, I am sure they already got the pictures developed.  Some of the pictures that they have been showing was when she was in Aruba.  I am sure she had pics and the police probably have them.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 20, 2005, 03:46:05 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
if the camera was found the pictures are the reason beth twitty expected more arrest in the case........is been suggested nh spend time with sgc and the pics may proof it.......hence his detention

This is the first I've heard of this. Is there a source available?

Can we establish if Natalee ever took the Tattoo boat trip or any other boat trip where Steve DJ'd?  Did the MB kids do the Tattoo as a group or did they go in smaller groups?

Early this morning on Fox, they reported that it is SAID that she did go on there.  I wish Dash were here, she would know for sure.

Here is what Dash told me a couple nights ago when I asked her this:

la_cavalière wrote:
Hi Dash,

You mentioned that the group, including Natalee, went on a snorkeling trip. Did this happen on Sunday, the day of her disappearance? Was it a De Palm tour? If so, the Tattoo is docked at the same pier as the De Palm boats.

Dash replied:

No it was before... Some people went on the Tattoo thing though.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 20, 2005, 03:46:16 PM »

I have not seen her today..however, MBHS05 was here earlier...not sure is she is still here though

I'm here, but about to leave. Whatcha need?

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 20, 2005, 03:47:34 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
i hate the fact when you come on here
you want to see all different sides of the spectrum
not all one sided
that is why these are made.
a chance to formulate DIFFERENT OPINIONS based on what you read/hear.
not all be the same like robots.

You know, maybe you are right.  There are so many possibilities.  Maybe the four boys arrested are the true victims here and Nat is travelling the world in disguise.
LMAO WENCH...you crack me up!
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 20, 2005, 03:48:40 PM »

NANCY!!  I am glad you are here.....do you have a list of what has been discussed in here?  a list of facts or something that would be useful in getting ppl up to date?  Thanks  :D

No, I haven't kept a "fact list"...only in my head...I'd be happy to work on one later.  I'm at work today (NOT AS A JOURNALIST) and it's very busy, I'm so frustrated I can't keep up with the forum.  I have a couple folks who said they would PM me if there's breaking news...or anything interesting.

If we need to work on a fact list, I'd be happy to be part of a team.

I've only had time to glance at the thread today..but, it appears lots of rumors are flying!!!  Yikes and double yikes.

I can read and answer PM's easily..so if you need me go ahead.  

I agree with Dan's source and a few others who think what's happening right now is timeline stuff!!!  I think Joran is stonewalling and needs to be forced to fess up NOW...or, we may never know.

The thing he's got going for him is there is no body...huge in their system.

Sorry so cryptic...it's busy today.

More later,
~Nancy
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: June 20, 2005, 03:48:49 PM »

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 20, 2005, 03:48:54 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"

A lot of things are legal in Aruba, so of course crime will be low.  It would be interesting to know how much unreported crime goes on, and having that unreported crime brought to us by American crime standards, so apples and apples can be compared.

Yes, it does seem like a crime wave.  Then again it is being reported because of the intense scrutiny.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 20, 2005, 03:48:58 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "HannieC"

Maybe Joran told the truth about that he was brought home first...
And did the brothers drive on with natalee...
Then maybe something happend or the brought natalee to a party or something....
And the brothers find out the next day she went missing...
Then they go to see Joran and tell him that, and because of that they made up first the story that they drove her of to to the Hilton because they were scared that someone might think they had something to do with her dissaperence....

So they made the story together by jorans`s pool to stick to that story....

And then when they were arrested put the blame on Joran!!
That could also explain why Joran said to the guard; " The selling me out"

Anybody think of that??

And the other story that they made up could joran told his dad or something.

Just a theory

While that's possible, it's apparent the police don't believe that.  Otherwise, why has the investigation been revolving around Joran?  They've searched his house, impounded his parents' cars and questioned his dad.  As far as we've heard, they haven't done any of those things with the Kalpoe brothers, other than impounding the car Natalee was last seen in (10 days after she disappeared, btw).

kalpoe home was searched when they took the grey honda.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.