April 24, 2024, 06:51:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234377 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: June 20, 2005, 04:01:44 PM »

What I read, I think on Dan's site, was that it was a digital camera and included pictures of her graduation (which they are now showing on the news), but her mother couldn't bring herself to look at them until recently.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 20, 2005, 04:01:48 PM »

For those who want to dig a little deeper and have the web work for them I created the following link. It is updated automatically with on stories about Natalee. http://www.i66.com
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: June 20, 2005, 04:02:27 PM »

Wow, what happened to this forum... it seems like you guys are just going back and forth at eachother..it is ok for everyone to have their own point of view, opinions, etc....if its not one you agree with , just move on to somethin else..the last like 8 posts are you guys attackin eachother...lets get back to talkin bout NH..not how stupid this or that one is!

Kelly
devilsadvocate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: June 20, 2005, 04:02:34 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "DONTGETEXCITED"
RUMOR SPECULATION
THEORY WHATEVER.
ITS NOT THE HITLER SITE WHERE WE ALL MUST THINK AND DO ALIKE OR GET KICKED OUT.

Well look, when people blame Natalee, her friends, chaperones, family, or say she isn't a victim, say she acted stupidly....etc...people will get angry at you, and they should. There is a Theory and Speculation forum, and that's where those things belong. In here we discuss news and actual facts, and the people in here, including me and other people from Mountain Brook, do not put up with slander. That's why everyone is getting so annoyed.

mbhs ..what do kids do on weekend nights around ur town
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: June 20, 2005, 04:03:01 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Wrench if that is the case, I would have been raped so many times.

I hope you understand I'm being sarcastic.  I'm just pissed at people insisting that Nat is not a victim here.  So what they are saying is if we never find Nat and there is no confession, she is not a victim.  Is that what I'm to understand??

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: June 20, 2005, 04:03:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Wow, what happened to this forum... it seems like you guys are just going back and forth at eachother..it is ok for everyone to have their own point of view, opinions, etc....if its not one you agree with , just move on to somethin else..the last like 8 posts are you guys attackin eachother...lets get back to talkin bout NH..not how stupid this or that one is!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: June 20, 2005, 04:03:46 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Have you seen Steve? People were wondering if Natalee had a fling with him? I doubt it. He doesn't look her type!!

I read the case of the missing Claudia in Jamaica, the term 'rent a dread ' came up where some tourist seek specific exotic islanders out...  I think maybe therefore in Jamaica not much emphasis was placed on her disappearance.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: June 20, 2005, 04:04:08 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Dublin"
One of those pictured is the one being held, the other is working with the Red Cross to help the family.

I'm not sure, but think the one on the left is the DJ from the tattoo.  Not sure though.

http://www.masemultimedia.com/sameguy.jpg

Dublin.. the picture on the right is the one they showed earlier on FOX when he was in the police car leaving the hearing...!

these are fat and thin versions of the same person.  the paler thinner one may have been taken when steve lived in the netherlands.   there is another Steve Croes who works at red cross. He is here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:SCchOeSdilUJ:216.55.182.166/emanonsc+%22Steve+Croes%22&hl=en

I  have seen no pictures of any of them with Joran.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: June 20, 2005, 04:04:13 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "DT"
I will believe her friends family instead of the speculations and rumors you're so fond of posting here

Check the topic dumbass- its "Rumors of Breaking News" Maybe you should be in the "goodie goodie 2 shoes , southern belle, Scarlet O'hara we never do anything bad" room. Never once did I blame the victim for what has happened. You idiots that want to write things like "oh Natalee would never do that" are just as stupid as the ones that blame her for what happened. If you have nothing more to add than the "legendary great character of women of the old south" then you should leave. :shock:

I haven't fully followed this whole line of thinking....

BUT, for what it's worth I think it's ludicrous to question Natalee's integrity or choices.  The main reason is we've got three suspects in custody who were the last known humans to be with her AND ALL THREE OF THEM LIED THROUGH THEIR TEETH!!! to the authorities, the parents, EVERYONE!!! and allowed two poor, black men to be hauled in and held for all that time!!!  During all that time the guards were held they never ONCE felt guilty enough to come forward and admit their lie.  That's HUGE.

If Natalee had disappeared without a connection to these three it would be a whole different ballgame.  Everyone in her family, her friends, her old boyfriends would be grilled...

But, right now we've got three liars who were with her last.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: June 20, 2005, 04:04:30 PM »

RUMOR SPECULATION
THEORY WHATEVER.

No, this is not the Hitler site, it's the Scared Monkeys site and if THEY decide someone is here merely to cause trouble, THEY can ban them from posting.
ScubaSteve
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: June 20, 2005, 04:04:34 PM »

LISTEN we know NOTHING
as far as i am concerned innocent till PROVEN GUILTY.
everything is nuetral right now
and as far as her friends go, you say she WOULDN'T

Normally would you expect her to get into a car like that?
we cannot say we ever 100%know anything
lets just stick to concrete evident facts.

DONTGETEXCITED,

The problem is you do not know any of the facts!  You have already openly admitted to not reading past posts.  You are talking about you have the right to your own opinion on what occured, yet you have never even stated what it is or have used a single fact to back up any statement you have made.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: June 20, 2005, 04:04:35 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "DT"
I will believe her friends family instead of the speculations and rumors you're so fond of posting here

Check the topic dumbass- its "Rumors of Breaking News" Maybe you should be in the "goodie goodie 2 shoes , southern belle, Scarlet O'hara we never do anything bad" room. Never once did I blame the victim for what has happened. You idiots that want to write things like "oh Natalee would never do that" are just as stupid as the ones that blame her for what happened. If you have nothing more to add than the "legendary great character of women of the old south" then you should leave. Shocked

Wow you are an idiot. I made it abundantly clear that I didn't think she was miss perfect in the previous post. Maybe you should go back and read it?  ANd I never said you blamed her for anything, only that a lot of people seem to be making posts that seem like they are blaming her for whatever happened.  Again nothing I have said about her character comes from her being a southerner, only that her friends and family all think that she had a very good character and I would rather believe them than just buy into the "she was a slut" crowd who feed off of rumors and speculations.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: June 20, 2005, 04:04:41 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Wrench if that is the case, I would have been raped so many times.

I hope you understand I'm being sarcastic.  I'm just pissed at people insisting that Nat is not a victim here.  So what they are saying is if we never find Nat and there is no confession, she is not a victim.  Is that what I'm to understand??

Oh I know.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: June 20, 2005, 04:05:07 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
RUMOR SPECULATION
THEORY WHATEVER.

Well look, when people blame Natalee, her friends, chaperones, family, or say she isn't a victim, say she acted stupidly....etc...people will get angry at you, and they should. There is a Theory and Speculation forum, and that's where those things belong. In here we discuss news and actual facts, and the people in here, including me and other people from Mountain Brook, do not put up with slander. That's why everyone is getting so annoyed.

I agree with you... and I can see why people can be annoyed..everyone here seems very frustrated...BUT can we put ourselves in the shoes of NH family and friends...I think not. I am ONLY saying this because of things I worked on at work... AND the 911 disaster being one of them...everyone got angry.. pissed.. frustrated. We were told AT work to take a break away from it.. dont watch tv.. dont listen to the radio..Maybe some need to take a break away.. I was one to answer the phone from a passenger on a flight that was going down...upsetting.. but not much you can do..ALL we can all do is hope and pray for a safe return of this child. I have 2 kids..and I would be absolutely sick if it were one of them. I am not the holiest person on earth.. but I pray.. and pray for NH and family all of the time. This will be solved..the truth always comes out sooner or later.. I know later sucks.... we are all impatient..including myself!! Take care of yourself MBHS...!
DONTGETEXCITED
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: June 20, 2005, 04:05:39 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Have you seen Steve? People were wondering if Natalee had a fling with him? I doubt it. He doesn't look her type!!

I read the case of the missing Claudia in Jamaica, the term 'rent a dread ' came up where some tourist seek specific exotic islanders out...  I think maybe therefore in Jamaica not much emphasis was placed on her disappearance.

rent a dread is a person with dreads that does not fully follow the roots or Selassie.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: June 20, 2005, 04:06:10 PM »

your welcome americanaruba.... im just tryin to catch up and there was nnothing of relevance in the last 2 pages really, excpet for a post here or there!

Kelly
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: June 20, 2005, 04:07:25 PM »

Okay, without anyone getting upset, can I ask if they have decided to keep Croes detained yet?  I have been mowing all day and have missed everything.  Thanks... Very Happy
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: June 20, 2005, 04:07:36 PM »

Hey ShellBell, are my voices talking to you??? I was wondering where they were?   Wink

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: June 20, 2005, 04:08:13 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Okay, without anyone getting upset, can I ask if they have decided to keep Croes detained yet?  I have been mowing all day and have missed everything.  Thanks... Very Happy

Yes they have, 8 more days.
ScubaSteve
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: June 20, 2005, 04:08:14 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Croes detention has been extended for another 8 das
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.