April 18, 2024, 07:47:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234255 times)
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: June 20, 2005, 04:48:25 PM »

Hey Dash.  I was just dropping in and leaving too.  A lot of smoke and little light today.

Hope you are doing well though.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 20, 2005, 04:48:35 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

I'm not quite sure why they didn't take her to Joran's house unless that was not where she wanted to go.  Maybe they really were taking her someplace she wanted to see, but things went bad from there.  I don't think they went to another bar after that.

I don't know that I've heard speculation that she went to his apartment.  If there is any speculation to that affect, I must have missed it.

It seems there must be official suspicion she went to his apartment with him whether willingly or unwillingly, and there's some speculation to that effect, right?[/quote][/quote]

Don't recall where I read it as speculation that he took her there too much blog reading. But I figured maybe the police suspect he took her there because of the subsequent heavy duty searches there.
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 20, 2005, 04:48:40 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
I'm new too and I hope y'all know I'm here to learn constructive facts about the case. I hope to see Natalee come home to her family safe and sound.

Why not just ignore the trolls until they go away?

I'll ditto that .... believe me, if you ignore them, they'll get bored and go away.  They thrive on the bickering.  As long as you argue with them, they're happy.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: June 20, 2005, 04:48:45 PM »

Quote from: "---"
hey guys

Hey Dash!!!  It's not a very pretty time on here right now.  If you are feeling at all sensitive about Nat today, you may want to come visit us later.  Other than that...how are you doing?  I haven't seen you on the last couple of days.   Very Happy
ShoalsRebel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 20, 2005, 04:48:54 PM »

My first post though I've been here all along in the cracks and shadows, through the kind and not so kind. MSNBC just reported that Joran said he left Natalee asleep on the beach.  Has this been reported before?

Birdwatching, Fishing, Reading
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: June 20, 2005, 04:49:39 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Since news is in a lull, I will now have the kindness to give all the parents some advice.

If the mods think it's off topic, they can yell at me or move it.

Regarding teens and the internet, there is no program, no lock, and no rules that can hold a candle to teaching your child, long before the teen years, to always, always, ALWAYS keep real name, location, phone number, any contact info, private. Use nicknames, fictional towns, planets, leave it blank. And DO NOT post photos of themselves, you their little sister, the house etc.

On the internet, you never know to whom you are speaking, whether you are 9 or 90, and you certainly don't know who else might have or gain access to that person's computer with or without their authorization.

Even if your child is chatting with Charles Manson, as long as Charles is chatting with funbot97 from the planet Ratdog, who does not divulge any personal contact info whatsoever, your child, and the rest of your family, are safe from bodily harm at Charles' hands.

I know that kids today like to use the net to chat with schoolmates and friends. They like to go to the mall and the park with friends, too, but would they go there wearing a t-shirt that had their name, address and phone number printed on it?

The internet is a public place, just like the mall, but more so. Much more so.

Teach your kids to use the telephone to chat with friends, or email if they must, but in chat rooms, on message boards, etc, I don't care how private they are, or if all the other kids are using their real names and/or confirming their real life identities, your kids should not be. Neither should the other kids but you have a better chance with your own Smile

Now enjoy arguing about this while we wait for news.

I posted something similar last night, got no response.

I take that to mean that no one here would have children that would do this. "That would never happen in my family"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: June 20, 2005, 04:49:50 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
AIA, given the rude behavior of about five new posters, I don't blame you.

These trolls are ruining a great forum because of their attacks.  There are other places if they want to attack everyone and everything.

Way to go 05, hang in there and don't let them drive you away.

AIB, could you e-mail Tom or Red with what you are hearing at least, even if you don't want to share it here.

I am a new poster and hope I am not considered in the ATTACKS.. I havnt done so.. Maybe I was better off just sitting and reading and not typing anything.. !! I have been reading.. and read arguments and attacks.. everyone SHOULD be kind to one another and have RESPECT.. thats IMO... I still think that alot of people need to TAKE A BREAK..IMO only again..  Get some rest.. everyone stop attacking one another...and if poeple are going to make remarks about "NEW" people ...cant you use the persons name insteadof making us new people feel guilty like we have said something wrong??  Just a thought..

Hi Angie...welcome to the forum! We were all new once.  Very Happy Did you post anything that has not been answered because there are some great sources in here right now.

I did post one question earlier Karin.. it was answered.. and I joined today finally..lol  But it dont seem like it was a good day to do so..alot of bickering.. and I dont like that.. I am not a fight cat kind of girl..and when comments are being made about new people attacking or being trolls.. Io guess i take it to heart since I have only joined today!! I am here for the same reason as everyone else.. for the safe return of NH.. or at LEAST to find out what happend..and to pray for her family and friends. Not here to bash or pick on people or their opinions.. I have my own.. !!

did you want to post it again Angie? Because I am sure someone will be happy to give their opinion!  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 20, 2005, 04:50:03 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr

Please excuse us today...i ahve NO idea what hashappened! I think the lack of NEW NEWs ahs everyone on an egg and were going at eachother i am VERy surprised about this behavior because its a first....please do excuse this attittude but we definitely want you to stay and of course behave like an adult unlike the others...and sometimes even we stoop down to there level, and yes many of us are really tired but wont get our butts up and return tot he real world! LOL I left yestrday onthe boat and spent the day at the beach but all I could thin kabout was this site.....then when I am so happy to come back today my jaws dropped to the floor this is the 1st time this behaviour has been blown otu of propportion please excuse us today! and dont leave!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: June 20, 2005, 04:50:45 PM »

Quote from: "jagz2u"
Quote from: "---"
hey guys

love your screen name., lol

Hi --- glad to see ya

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: June 20, 2005, 04:51:09 PM »

Quote from: "ShoalsRebel"
My first post though I've been here all along in the cracks and shadows, through the kind and not so kind. MSNBC just reported that Joran said he left Natalee asleep on the beach.  Has this been reported before?

I do not remember hearing this reported before now.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: June 20, 2005, 04:51:34 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "puggywug"
Hello, Everyone.  I have not been able to stay on top of all the posts, so I apologize if someone has already done this.

I am attempting to compile a list of all people who have been questioned and/or arrested in the case of Natalee Holloway. It is an effort to sort the facts in my head. I would really appreciate anyone's help in confirming dates, information, etc.

Thanks,
Puggywug

CAST OF CHARACTERS
In the Mysterious & Heartbreaking Disappearance of Natalee Holloway

Joren van der Sloot, age 17
Questioned 31 May 2005 ?
Released 31 May 2005 ?
Arrested 09 June 2005
Student at International School

Deepak Kalpoe, age 21
Questioned 31 May 2005 ?
Released 31 May 2005 ?
Arrested 09 June 2005
Friend of JVSD

Satish Kalpoe, age 18
Questioned 31 May 2005 ?
Released 31 May 2005 ?
Arrested 09 June 2005
Friend of JVSD

Antonius “Mickey” John, age 30
Arrested 05 June 2005
Released 13 June 2005
Security guard

Abraham Jones, age 28
Arrested 05 June 2005
Released 13 June 2005
Security guard

Steve Gregory Croes, age 26
Questioned 17 June 2005
Arrested 17 June 2005
Friend of JVSD
DJ on “party boat” called “Tattoo”
Knows one of Kalpoe brothers from internet cafe

Lorenzo van Rijn
Questioned 16 June 2005
Friend of JVSD
Rumored to be  son of VW dealer who committed suicide
Rumored to be illegitimate son of PVDS

Max Arrends, age ?
Questioned 17 June 2005
Friend of JVSD
Student at International School ?

Paulus van der Sloot, age
Questioned 18 June 2005
Questioned second time 19 June 2005
Father of JVSD
Court did not allow him to visit son, JVSD
Questioned as a “witness”
Judge-in-training in Aruba

Anita van der Sloot, age ?
Questioned 18 June 2005 ?
Questioned second time 19 June 2005 ?
Mother of JVSD
Court allowed her to visit son, JVSD, on 19 June 2005
Teacher at International School

Great stuff, Pug!  The only possibly correction I have is that it's now being reported that Anite van der Sloot wasn't questioned at all, but was there to visit her son.

Puggy:  I think the name is not van rijn but van gijn (VW Agency and Rental agency) or something like that.  the correct one was up yesterday if you dearch on lorenzo maybe.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: June 20, 2005, 04:52:49 PM »

No, that's a new report - thanks.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: June 20, 2005, 04:52:49 PM »

that goes along with the RUMOR of the guy seeing her being dragged away against her will....correct?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: June 20, 2005, 04:53:12 PM »

First I have heard of it. But he apparently lies more than an oriental rug.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: June 20, 2005, 04:53:13 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
HI all,

when came this max arendt figure in the story ?

when came renee hanniken figure came up in the story ?

and does it sounds strange that the purse of natalee was found with money in her hotel ? has this been discussed ?

I think it's pretty common just to take the money you will need for that day with you to a bar.  I wouldn't be wanting to keep up with my purse in a bar.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 20, 2005, 04:53:17 PM »

Hey 'Lana...hope you're doing ok. Talked to your madre earlier...call me. I'm out, ya'll.

Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: June 20, 2005, 04:53:24 PM »

If asleep on the beach why the lie?
melrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: June 20, 2005, 04:54:06 PM »

Quote from: "calif-mom"
devilsadvocate: I wonder why it is that you are intent upon "finding dirt" on Natalee. Is it so hard to believe that a young lady might actually BE the person her family & friends say she is?

btw- you ask questions like a tabloid reporter. Interesting

not very subtle is he/she?
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: June 20, 2005, 04:54:13 PM »

I just want to get on a positive note and THANK everyone from Aruba that has been a GREAT help with info and takes the time out to inform us of that.

I also want to THANK those from MBHS...I must say--going through what u guys are going through right now--u r very strong people.  Especially to hang out on here on days like today--I give u much respect--hang in there!

Jennifer
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 20, 2005, 04:54:18 PM »

Asleep on the beach?  Is that a joke?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.