April 24, 2024, 12:19:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234375 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 20, 2005, 04:58:44 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
HEARD THAT:  Joran tried to commit suicide last night and police have him under careful watch....ok now before everyone starts HOGGING this ....we need to understand the pressure hes under and we DO NOT KNWOif he is guilty or not...so this can be a sign of 2 things:  
1. hes guilty and watnsthis to end before we find out
2. hes NOT guilty and is just tireed of everyone focusing on him alone and not believing him.....
So please before we go off on this lets wait and see what happens

AIA...I am sorry, if that is true...and if Joran is guilty or NOT, that is just very very sad. TRULY.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: June 20, 2005, 04:58:48 PM »

does someone know if the slime  brothers were in C&C with dutch-bag and natelee?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2005, 04:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
HEARD THAT:  Joran tried to commit suicide last night and police have him under careful watch....ok now before everyone starts HOGGING this ....we need to understand the pressure hes under and we DO NOT KNWOif he is guilty or not...so this can be a sign of 2 things:  
2. hes NOT guilty and is just tireed of everyone focusing on him alone and not believing him.....

Here is the link to the paper regarding his attempted suicide (A2).
http://www.cspnv.com/PDF/20/A20.pdf

Cant see it.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: June 20, 2005, 04:59:20 PM »

Thanks for the new info - we'll probably hear it on fox in a couple of days. Laughing
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2005, 04:59:27 PM »

no matter if he is guilty or not...I sure don't want that!!  1. we need information from him to find Natalee 2. Suicide is not the answer to anything.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: June 20, 2005, 04:59:35 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "puggywug"
OK....just finished reading the last 10 pages for the few tidbits of new information.
So sad that our friends MBHS and AmericanInAruba are feeling such pressure when they have been such wonderful sources of updates and facts.

It's been rough today.  Crying or Very sad

Puggy...that's obvious and so sad. MBHS is just stating her feelings on the friend "she" knows and AIA seems to be taking attacks for simply living in what some consider to be the "wrong place".

I re-posted Dash's mom's statement of events that night Natalee disappeared in attempt to enlighten the people who are extremely misguided.  I realize now that they don't care about the truth, they only want to cause trouble and upset people.

Thanks, Kerin.  I don't want to frustrate people who have been here all along, but I can't help but want to set the record straight when I see people vilifying Natalee, her friends, the chaperones, and her parents.  

Gotta run.  Thanks for talking with me.  You're so cool.

I read that post, Puggy. I think it is good (even for us here all the time) to read it again to keep a focus on what the FACTS of that night were. We are getting too much info and it is clouding our minds.
Kerin<----On Information Overload

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: June 20, 2005, 04:59:47 PM »

Quote from: "ShoalsRebel"
My first post though I've been here all along in the cracks and shadows, through the kind and not so kind. MSNBC just reported that Joran said he left Natalee asleep on the beach.  Has this been reported before?

not to my knowledge.. thats a little surprising, what a nice guy, leaves girl asleep on the beach.....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: June 20, 2005, 05:01:11 PM »

KERIN~

Sorry.  Like a doof, I accidently wrote my response inside your reply box.  I said:

Thanks, Kerin. I don't want to frustrate people who have been here all along, but I can't help but want to set the record straight when I see people vilifying Natalee, her friends, the chaperones, and her parents.

Gotta run. Thanks for talking with me. You're so cool.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: June 20, 2005, 05:01:18 PM »

You know what AIA, I have thought about this a lot.  What if this boy didn't do anything.  Yes, he was a party boy, but I went to high school with a lot of party boys and none of them were murderers.  I also know a bunch of kids today that like to dress and talk like "gangstas" but are the killers? - No.  I did some research on the boy when his name first came out and found information from his school indicating that he was a good student who tutored in math as well as into sports.  I am suspicious of him, but I find it hard to believe that he is a cold blooded murderer.  I may be wrong, but I see him as a scared 17 year old who had a severe lack of parental guidance, but I'm not sure about him being a murderer.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: June 20, 2005, 05:01:33 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
does someone know if the slime  brothers were in C&C with dutch-bag and natelee?

don't think we know the facts on that, sorry.

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 20, 2005, 05:01:38 PM »

:::falling down from the loft:::

((Hugs)) HI everyone!  Wink
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: June 20, 2005, 05:01:43 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"

Cant see it.
I can see it but can't read it. Is there an english version?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: June 20, 2005, 05:01:44 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr

Please excuse us today...i ahve NO idea what hashappened! I think the lack of NEW NEWs ahs everyone on an egg and were going at eachother i am VERy surprised about this behavior because its a first....please do excuse this attittude but we definitely want you to stay and of course behave like an adult unlike the others...and sometimes even we stoop down to there level, and yes many of us are really tired but wont get our butts up and return tot he real world! LOL I left yestrday onthe boat and spent the day at the beach but all I could thin kabout was this site.....then when I am so happy to come back today my jaws dropped to the floor this is the 1st time this behaviour has been blown otu of propportion please excuse us today! and dont leave!

Than you AmericanAruba and Kerin... Like I have said.. I have been reading for weeks and today seems bad.. understandable of course.. I guess if we feel this way.. there is NO imagining how her parents and family feel and friends.  I have learned through my other work to take a break or else a person will go crazy!! I agree.. it is hard NOT to think about..I am always listening to the news or reading this site..Esp. for parents who have children themselves...We need to be patient...and that is HARD to do... I know!!  But you have done great work form the past weeks posting your news as well as Arubagirl and the native person.. Dang.. I cant remember the name too well right now.. But see.. I have been reading.. and wanted to say Thank you.. even if I dont really put my 2 cents in..  My question was answered earlier.. I just wondered about her belongings in her room and if anyone was there when she packed and saw her do so. Nobody will know the truth until it finally comes out.. we can bitch and moan and speculate all we want.. which is fine.. !!  I hate to see others attacking the NH family or chaperones...I been on trips in High School.. Us kids wernt Angels... and because one goes to a bar and has some drinks dont make that person a bad person in my eyes.. Been there .. done that.. I hope everyone gets along from here on in..!!!   Smile
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: June 20, 2005, 05:01:53 PM »

Shoalrebel - heard the same report on MSNBC twice this afternoon. They said a source close to the investigation is telling them that the two brothers are claiming to have left Jorgan and NH at the beach and that he is claiming he left her there asleep.

They also had Cliff Van Zandt on saying that the white slavery tales are not believable since white slavers would not pick a girl who would be missed.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: June 20, 2005, 05:01:57 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"

Cant see it.

Had a problem opening the link also. Shocked
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: June 20, 2005, 05:02:07 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Hello, Everyone.  I have not been able to stay on top of all the posts, so I apologize if someone has already done this.

I am attempting to compile a list of all people who have been questioned and/or arrested in the case of Natalee Holloway. It is an effort to sort the facts in my head. I would really appreciate anyone's help in confirming dates, information, etc.

Thanks,
Puggywug

CAST OF CHARACTERS
In the Mysterious & Heartbreaking Disappearance of Natalee Holloway

Joren van der Sloot, age 17
Questioned 31 May 2005 ?
Released 31 May 2005 ?
Arrested 09 June 2005
Student at International School

Deepak Kalpoe, age 21
Questioned 31 May 2005 ?
Released 31 May 2005 ?
Arrested 09 June 2005
Friend of JVSD

Satish Kalpoe, age 18
Questioned 31 May 2005 ?
Released 31 May 2005 ?
Arrested 09 June 2005
Friend of JVSD

Antonius “Mickey” John, age 30
Arrested 05 June 2005
Released 13 June 2005
Security guard

Abraham Jones, age 28
Arrested 05 June 2005
Released 13 June 2005
Security guard

Steve Gregory Croes, age 26
Questioned 17 June 2005
Arrested 17 June 2005
Friend of JVSD
DJ on “party boat” called “Tattoo”
Knows one of Kalpoe brothers from internet cafe

Lorenzo van Rijn
Questioned 16 June 2005
Friend of JVSD
Rumored to be  son of VW dealer who committed suicide
Rumored to be illegitimate son of PVDS

Max Arrends, age ?
Questioned 17 June 2005
Friend of JVSD
Student at International School ?

Paulus van der Sloot, age
Questioned 18 June 2005
Questioned second time 19 June 2005
Father of JVSD
Court did not allow him to visit son, JVSD
Questioned as a “witness”
Judge-in-training in Aruba

Anita van der Sloot, age ?
Questioned 18 June 2005 ?
Questioned second time 19 June 2005 ?
Mother of JVSD
Court allowed her to visit son, JVSD, on 19 June 2005
Teacher at International School

Great stuff, Pug!  The only possibly correction I have is that it's now being reported that Anite van der Sloot wasn't questioned at all, but was there to visit her son.

nice work Very Happy .....
Puggy:  I think the name is not van rijn but van gijn (VW Agency and Rental agency) or something like that.  the correct one was up yesterday if you dearch on lorenzo maybe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: June 20, 2005, 05:03:11 PM »

KERIN~

Sorry.  Like a doof, I accidently wrote my response inside your reply box.  I said:

Thanks, Kerin. I don't want to frustrate people who have been here all along, but I can't help but want to set the record straight when I see people vilifying Natalee, her friends, the chaperones, and her parents.

Gotta run. Thanks for talking with me. You're so cool.

Hey Puggy!!! Can I tell my teens you think I am COOL??? Cool

jagz2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: June 20, 2005, 05:03:20 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"

You know what AIA, I have thought about this a lot.  What if this boy didn't do anything.  Yes, he was a party boy, but I went to high school with a lot of party boys and none of them were murderers.  I also know a bunch of kids today that like to dress and talk like "gangstas" but are the killers? - No.  I did some research on the boy when his name first came out and found information from his school indicating that he was a good student who tutored in math as well as into sports.  I am suspicious of him, but I find it hard to believe that he is a cold blooded murderer.  I may be wrong, but I see him as a scared 17 year old who had a severe lack of parental guidance, but I'm not sure about him being a murderer.

Not wanting to sound mean, but Ted Bundy was charming and intelligent.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: June 20, 2005, 05:03:21 PM »

He just left her asleep on the beach?!  What, with a blanket, a pillow, and a nightlight?!

Bullshit.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 20, 2005, 05:03:24 PM »

AIA...I am sorry, if that is true...and if Joran is guilty or NOT, that is just very very sad. TRULY.

Yes.  And I truly have not figured out for myself who I think is guilty/more guilty here and either way it turns out we certainly don't need him killing himself.  Wow, I am shocked by that though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.