April 23, 2024, 08:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234343 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: June 20, 2005, 05:12:45 PM »

murderers often commit suicide when confronted with the fact the the jig is up... but i am still sorry to hear that someone might try take his or her own life....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: June 20, 2005, 05:12:51 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Is he at the main prison.  Could he just be terrified.  Maybe in Aruba it is different, but bad things happen to handsome young men in American prisons.

I was just thinking that! Wink

You sickos! Laughing

I would imagine he would be alone in the prison, at least for awhile.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
JNC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: June 20, 2005, 05:13:07 PM »

What does this say?

Detenido den caso Holloway lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida
ORANJESTAD—Un di e detenidonan den e caso di Natalee Holloway, lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida. Esaki segun informe cu Bon Dia Aruba ta dispone di dje. E hoben lo
ta den un estado emocional hopi deprimi debi na e presion cu tin riba dje, y autoridadnan
awor tin’e na bista, pa mira cu e no tuma un paso drastico contra su mes.
No ta conoci si a busca sosten psicologico pa e detenido aki, specialmente awor cu tur lo
mester keda traslada pa KIA.
Bon Dia Aruba lo sigui e caso aki di serca
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: June 20, 2005, 05:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "clevfan1234"
Thanks A in A for posting that info. I appreciate it.

It is not uncommon for people in prisions to attempt to take their own lifes. I am glad he did not succeed

Me too. For several reasons.
As long as they watch him, though, it should be ok.
My guess was attempted hanging...and trust me, I know just how badly that can go wrong at the last minute.
Keep praying...

hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: June 20, 2005, 05:13:50 PM »

Any word from Native or Arubagirl today?
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: June 20, 2005, 05:13:51 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Anyone who knows a good translation link to translate Papiamento into English?

Overhere:
http://www.donamaro.nl/papiamentu/
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: June 20, 2005, 05:14:31 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Is he at the main prison.  Could he just be terrified.  Maybe in Aruba it is different, but bad things happen to handsome young men in American prisons.

You sickos! Laughing

I don't make the Karma rules Sometimes what goes around, comes around.
  Smile

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 20, 2005, 05:14:37 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

Not here, but on other boards, I have even seen parents post pictures of their kids!

I am sure that it never occured to them that absolutely anybody can be lurking absolutely anywhere.

I have been reading these warnings for a very long time, yet people ignore them or have no idea.  It is not just teens.  This applies to "pre-wedding" web pages.  Birth announcement, family information pages :   The list goes on and on.  We have an extremely vulnerable society.  

Then of course there are some very good people out there with computer who can do a great deal of damage.  I am not experienced enough to follow the complete process, however, I know that even a ficticious name might not help.  There is a little thing called pinging and some other methods I never quite understood.  It does result in someone on another comter being able to pick up your IP address.  I have seen it happen.

for what its worth.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 20, 2005, 05:14:40 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"

This doesn't happen to 6'5" handsome young men as often as it does  to those that are smaller....
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: June 20, 2005, 05:15:10 PM »

Can't make much of it:
detenido in caso holloway will owing to deal of place end at his life oranjestad—un of the detenidonan in the caso of natalee holloway, will owing to deal of place end at his life. this according informe cu good morning aruba is dispone of dje. the young will is in one estado emocional much deprimi debi at the presion cu have on dje, y autoridadnan now tin’e at view, for see cu the not take one pace drastico contra his self. do not conoci if owing to busca sosten psicologico for her detenido here, specialmente now cu all will have to stay traslada for kia. good morning aruba will follow the caso here of serca
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: June 20, 2005, 05:15:31 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
HEARD THAT:  Joran tried to commit suicide last night and police have him under careful watch....ok now before everyone starts HOGGING this ....we need to understand the pressure hes under and we DO NOT KNWOif he is guilty or not...so this can be a sign of 2 things:  
1. hes guilty and watnsthis to end before we find out
2. hes NOT guilty and is just tireed of everyone focusing on him alone and not believing him.....
So please before we go off on this lets wait and see what happens
Here is the link to the paper regarding his attempted suicide (A2).
http://www.cspnv.com/PDF/20/A20.pdf
Cant see it.
Page A2 upper right in cyan background. Idea
Kristy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: June 20, 2005, 05:15:51 PM »

Been readin since day one, its hard enough trying to keep yourself caught up when this forum moves like lightning ..  Shocked

I am not sure this has been addressed, if so, plz point me to the right direction ..

Does anyone know what the scuffle at C&Ch was about between some boys from MB and Joran and his crew ?

Thanks,

Kristy
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: June 20, 2005, 05:15:52 PM »

thanx justme Smile

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: June 20, 2005, 05:15:53 PM »

people are missing the point.....

this is the THIRD tall tale that Joran has spouted....

first, he and the Grimm brothers dropped her off at the hotel....

then, it was that Joran was dropped off first and the brothers had Nat....

and now, Joran says those first two lies were just "funnin" and now the real, real truth is, Nat was just left sleeping on the beach....

something "Very bad" happened and their lies disintegrate daily......

IF they hold on, they'll all get away with this, leaving one poor mother without her only dtr, and a special one at that.....

Joran knows what happened........I can't disscount just a drug/alcohol death or aspiration or even a vicious fall on the sidewalk...

but until he fesses up, he is a horrendous murderer...

and does anybody really believe that Big Daddy just had a habit of going to McDonals at 3 am, if that story is to be believed.....

if Joran attempted suicide,its because no matter he says, it looks bad for him and probably his friends and his dad....

you know what.....I could forgive him easily if he told the truth of an accidental or unintended death right now today....

that would be the honorable thing to do.....his sentence would probably be brief relatively and he could live the rest of his life with a clean conscience....

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: June 20, 2005, 05:16:27 PM »

About the suicide report...

There is no death penalty in Aruba, right? So that just shows you the depth of desparation that Joran has gone to that he would actually choose death over whatever else may be ahead for him.

And please, no attacks. I am not a "Joran" defender!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: June 20, 2005, 05:16:29 PM »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- detenido in caso holloway will owing to deal of place end at his life oranjestad—un of the detenidonan in the caso of natalee holloway, will owing to deal of place end at his life. this according informe cu good morning aruba is dispone of dje. the young will is in one estado emocional much deprimi debi at the presion cu have on dje, y autoridadnan now tin’e at view, for see cu the not take one pace drastico contra his self. do not conoci if owing to busca sosten psicologico for her detenido here, specialmente now cu all will have to stay traslada for kia. good morning aruba will follow the caso here of serca

Translated.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: June 20, 2005, 05:17:14 PM »

obviously nobody should be banned for expressing an opinion. this is about free flow of information.  if it was about opinion, i would ban most of you.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: June 20, 2005, 05:17:42 PM »

yeah i just tried translating it too and only parts of it translated

Kelly
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: June 20, 2005, 05:17:55 PM »

You can search IP address locations online. Heck you can  do reverse phone searches for addresses. You can do background checks, credit reports..with as little as a name and age. Track and locate people through plate numbers.... and the great one we all know of..get into your computer and know everything.

Not even safe these days to put your phone number in an ad to sell something (car etc).
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: June 20, 2005, 05:18:26 PM »

Quote from: "JNC"
What does this say?

It says that one of the detainees tried to commited sucide because he was depresive and that hes is transfered , But it does no says who it was . Sorry I only understand dutch and spanish , this apears to be papiemento

Detenido den caso Holloway lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida
ORANJESTAD—Un di e detenidonan den e caso di Natalee Holloway, lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida. Esaki segun informe cu Bon Dia Aruba ta dispone di dje. E hoben lo
ta den un estado emocional hopi deprimi debi na e presion cu tin riba dje, y autoridadnan
awor tin’e na bista, pa mira cu e no tuma un paso drastico contra su mes.
No ta conoci si a busca sosten psicologico pa e detenido aki, specialmente awor cu tur lo
mester keda traslada pa KIA.
Bon Dia Aruba lo sigui e caso aki di serca

Only the facts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.