April 26, 2024, 06:54:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234395 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: June 20, 2005, 05:18:33 PM »

Quote from: "lee"
people are missing the point.....

this is the THIRD tall tale that Joran has spouted....

first, he and the Grimm brothers dropped her off at the hotel....

then, it was that Joran was dropped off first and the brothers had Nat....

and now, Joran says those first two lies were just "funnin" and now the real, real truth is, Nat was just left sleeping on the beach....

something "Very bad" happened and their lies disintegrate daily......

IF they hold on, they'll all get away with this, leaving one poor mother without her only dtr, and a special one at that.....

Joran knows what happened........I can't disscount just a drug/alcohol death or aspiration or even a vicious fall on the sidewalk...

but until he fesses up, he is a horrendous murderer...

and does anybody really believe that Big Daddy just had a habit of going to McDonals at 3 am, if that story is to be believed.....

if Joran attempted suicide,its because no matter he says, it looks bad for him and probably his friends and his dad....

you know what.....I could forgive him easily if he told the truth of an accidental or unintended death right now today....

that would be the honorable thing to do.....his sentence would probably be brief relatively and he could live the rest of his life with a clean conscience....

that was very well said.. i salute you Exclamation

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: June 20, 2005, 05:19:14 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Is he at the main prison.  Could he just be terrified.  Maybe in Aruba it is different, but bad things happen to handsome young men in American prisons.

I was just thinking that! Wink

This doesn't happen to 6'5" handsome young men as often as it does  to those that are smaller....

Hey Rogers! (and how tall are you?)  Evil or Very Mad

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 20, 2005, 05:19:31 PM »

Let's hope for the best...for everyone.

Starving.

I'll talk to ya'll later.

da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: June 20, 2005, 05:20:07 PM »

and does anybody really believe that Big Daddy just had a habit of going to McDonals at 3 am, if that story is to be believed.....quote]

Okay, the Micky D story I haven't heard yet.  Can anyone please update me on that?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 20, 2005, 05:20:35 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
HEARD THAT:  Joran tried to commit suicide last night and police have him under careful watch....ok now before everyone starts HOGGING this ....we need to understand the pressure hes under and we DO NOT KNWOif he is guilty or not...so this can be a sign of 2 things:  
1. hes guilty and watnsthis to end before we find out
2. hes NOT guilty and is just tireed of everyone focusing on him alone and not believing him.....
So please before we go off on this lets wait and see what happens

It's not so bad if he tells us the TRUTH about what happened to Natalee first.

I take that back.  That was mean spirited and NOT what Natalee would have said.  I hope for his sake, for Natalee's sake and for her families sake that he comes clean.  He will earn back some of my respect if he does the right thing by owning up to his part in this whole tragedy and tells the TRUTH.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: June 20, 2005, 05:20:43 PM »

Quote from: "Kristy"
Been readin since day one, its hard enough trying to keep yourself caught up when this forum moves like lightning ..  Shocked

I am not sure this has been addressed, if so, plz point me to the right direction ..

Does anyone know what the scuffle at C&Ch was about between some boys from MB and Joran and his crew ?

Thanks,

Kristy

no definitive details Kristy but I know that we may have those facts from the kids themselves soon

bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: June 20, 2005, 05:21:14 PM »

and does anybody really believe that Big Daddy just had a habit of going to McDonals at 3 am, if that story is to be believed.....quote]

Okay, the Micky D story I haven't heard yet.  Can anyone please update me on that?

i missed that one too.  please tell or point where we can find it.  thanks!
Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 20, 2005, 05:21:27 PM »

I still feel it is a date rape gone bad. But, what if Joran knows something and is afraid to tell, therefore attempted suicide.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: June 20, 2005, 05:21:28 PM »

does anyone think that all the stuff thats been going on lately is all related or just coincidental?  your thoughs....

+++

lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: June 20, 2005, 05:22:29 PM »

I can't tell  where exactly I read that  ( about Mc's) but I am sure it was on one of the many, many , many threads here today, someplace........LOL

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: June 20, 2005, 05:22:33 PM »

That was mentioned at another site.  The problem is that McDonalds closes at 1:00am in Aruba, not open at 3:00. That story is highly suspect.
pickettvilleguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: June 20, 2005, 05:22:40 PM »

I’m not a TROLL or a person that likes to start trouble. I’m also NOT an accurate bogger.
As it seems most of you are. (Love u all}

“I’m just a cute old southern boy”, but first off I’m an US American...

As a US citizen I can dislike my neighbor all I want, but when my
Neighbor is threaten.. I’m there by his or her side. I see this as the American Way.
We as Americans have given so much or of our HARTS and SOLE to make the world A better place to live.

” U MESS WITH NATALEE  you MESS WITH WITH ME.  That’s the way it will be.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: June 20, 2005, 05:23:01 PM »

klassendthanks for the link to the paper...do you have a translation?  Bon dia Aruba...is an Aruban paper, right?  It's hanging up the browser right now.  thanks
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: June 20, 2005, 05:23:05 PM »

Yes. fear could provoke this or guilt or depresson.

Why not just tell what happened.  At least now when you realize the guard story did not work and the world attention and Beth T just won't let it fade away.

If there was no intent to kill, at most it might be reckless endangerment or manslaughter.  

Sentence for a 17 year old with a clean slate and shining past could not even in American system be too bad.  Might have most of time served to be probated.  

Suicide has to mean he is breaking down.  Tell the truth and then get him some help.

Unless what he fears is outside the prison walls.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 20, 2005, 05:23:06 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
HEARD THAT:  Joran tried to commit suicide last night and police have him under careful watch....ok now before everyone starts HOGGING this ....we need to understand the pressure hes under and we DO NOT KNWOif he is guilty or not...so this can be a sign of 2 things:  
1. hes guilty and watnsthis to end before we find out
2. hes NOT guilty and is just tireed of everyone focusing on him alone and not believing him.....
So please before we go off on this lets wait and see what happens
Here is the link to the paper regarding his attempted suicide (A2).
http://www.cspnv.com/PDF/20/A20.pdf
Cant see it.
Page A2 upper right in cyan background. Idea

IF THIS ARTICLE IS YOUR ONLY SOURCE YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.  IT SAYS ONE OF THE DETAINEES TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE.  IT DOES NOT SAY WHICH ONE.
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: June 20, 2005, 05:23:37 PM »

Does anyone else think that he might be covering for someone that he is extremely frightened of?  I'm not sure who or why, but if suicide is better than telling the truth, maybe he thinks that if he tells the truth, he will be hurt by the person he is covering for and if he doesn't tell the truth, that he will end up in prison for something he didn't do?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: June 20, 2005, 05:23:40 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"

i missed that one too.  please tell or point where we can find it.  thanks!

I think you can find our talk about that in POst 11 towards the end of Post 12 at the beginning. (we discussed it last night)

klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 20, 2005, 05:23:49 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
does anyone think that all the stuff thats been going on lately is all related or just coincidental?  your thoughs....

What are you refering to as stuff? Very Happy
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: June 20, 2005, 05:24:06 PM »

Quote from: "pickettvilleguy"
I’m not a TROLL or a person that likes to start trouble. I’m also NOT an accurate bogger.
As it seems most of you are. (Love u all}

“I’m just a cute old southern boy”, but first off I’m an US American...

As a US citizen I can dislike my neighbor all I want, but when my
Neighbor is threaten.. I’m there by his or her side. I see this as the American Way.
We as Americans have given so much or of our HARTS and SOLE to make the world A better place to live.

” U MESS WITH NATALEE  you MESS WITH WITH ME.  That’s the way it will be.

take a deep breath.. im here for ya...... Laughing

+++

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 20, 2005, 05:24:06 PM »

aahhhhhh, now this is SCAREDMONKEYS.....with the craziness gone....I can breathe again!!  

Do you notice how everything is calm now?  Even with breaking news...EXHALE...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.