April 18, 2024, 08:37:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234256 times)
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: June 20, 2005, 05:24:39 PM »

Quote from: "JNC"
What does this say?

Detenido den caso Holloway lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida
ORANJESTAD—Un di e detenidonan den e caso di Natalee Holloway, lo a trata di
*one ofthe persons detained in the NH case have tried
pone fin na su bida. Esaki segun informe cu Bon Dia Aruba ta dispone di dje. E hoben lo
*to put and end to there life. This is based upon informatino that Bon Dia (thsi newspaper) has coem to understand

ta den un estado emocional hopi deprimi debi na e presion cu tin riba dje, y autoridadnan
*that he is in a very depressive state due to the pressure there is onhim

awor tin’e na bista, pa mira cu e no tuma un paso drastico contra su mes.
No ta conoci si a busca sosten psicologico pa e detenido aki, specialmente awor cu tur lo
*now they ahve him under watch so that he doesnt take any drastic measures against himslef.we dotnknow if there was a need for psycological help was given to the detainee especialy now that

mester keda traslada pa KIA.
* he has to be transfered to rpison (KIA)
Bon Dia Aruba lo sigui e caso aki di serca

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 20, 2005, 05:25:10 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"

Unless what he fears is outside the prison walls.

Gosh, that is what I just finished posting!  Great minds, huh?
Firewoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 20, 2005, 05:25:40 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
This guy makes good posts at Dans site:

Of course it is not going ot be confirmed. What has been confirmed? The only thing really confirmed is that Joran, Steve, and the two brothers are in jail.

Don't you think it is starnge that the day the radio staion decided to do a search they find a pair of panties and condoms?

Posted by: islandboy | June 20, 2005 05:05 PM

OK, I'm finally going to jump in, days after first discovering this message board.  Hope I don't say anything stupid.  Yes, I find it strange (maybe convenient is a better word) that those items were found when they were.  Additionally, I find it incredibly disturbing that the guy who supposedly found the items (Charles Rafini I think his name is?) is shown in photos holding these items (blatant evidence tampering).  I've always wondered if there is any connection between him and Kalpoes or VDS.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: June 20, 2005, 05:25:57 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
Does anyone else think that he might be covering for someone that he is extremely frightened of?  I'm not sure who or why, but if suicide is better than telling the truth, maybe he thinks that if he tells the truth, he will be hurt by the person he is covering for and if he doesn't tell the truth, that he will end up in prison for something he didn't do?

that's where my thought process is right now...

(could change as the day is young)

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: June 20, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

::::stands next to Kerin to shield her::::

It's o'tay Kerin.. I am the known defender. (In her best The Rock voice) Can you smmmmeeellll what Deepak, is cooking?

Heartland needs to hurry their BUTTS up and email me the name of the Deepak female friend/informant grrrr
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 20, 2005, 05:26:03 PM »

Here's the story translated in Portuguese...different parts got translated with this one.

Detenido den case Holloway read it treats di puts fin in the su bida ORANJESTAD—A di and detenidonan den and case di Natalee Holloway, read it treats di puts fin in the su bida.  Esaki segun informs cu Bon Day Aruba have arranges di dje.  And
hoben read have den an emotional state hopi I depressed debi in the and presion cu tin riba dje, and autoridadnan awor tin' and in the bista, equal sight cu and in the tuma a paso drastico against su mes.  In it have I knew itself the search
sosten psicologico equal and detenido aki, specialmente awor cu tur read mester keda transfers pair KIA.  Bon Day Aruba read sigui and case aki di serca
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: June 20, 2005, 05:26:07 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"
Does anyone else think that he might be covering for someone that he is extremely frightened of?  I'm not sure who or why, but if suicide is better than telling the truth, maybe he thinks that if he tells the truth, he will be hurt by the person he is covering for and if he doesn't tell the truth, that he will end up in prison for something he didn't do?

very possible......we just dont know that much about his actual involvement

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 20, 2005, 05:26:07 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "lee"

and does anybody really believe that Big Daddy just had a habit of going to McDonals at 3 am, if that story is to be believed.....quote]

Okay, the Micky D story I haven't heard yet.  Can anyone please update me on that?

i missed that one too.  please tell or point where we can find it.  thanks!

I think you can find our talk about that in POst 11 towards the end of Post 12 at the beginning. (we discussed it last night)

Thank you

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: June 20, 2005, 05:26:35 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
klassendthanks for the link to the paper...do you have a translation?  Bon dia Aruba...is an Aruban paper, right?  It's hanging up the browser right now.  thanks

No, I had read it in the Yahoo Chat then sent it to Arubainamerica to translate.  She implied she had also heard that rumor but didn't have the link.  She posted her info after I gave her the link.  The online translators are'nt working well translating it for me.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: June 20, 2005, 05:27:15 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
aahhhhhh, now this is SCAREDMONKEYS.....with the craziness gone....I can breathe again!!  

Do you notice how everything is calm now?  Even with breaking news...EXHALE...

:::::::::taking deep breaths::::::::
{{{{COUGH}}}}} man!

boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: June 20, 2005, 05:27:31 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
murderers often commit suicide when confronted with the fact the the jig is up... but i am still sorry to hear that someone might try take his or her own life....
I thought you are WRONG and MISLEADING !  Evil or Very Mad
From the psychiatry books: INNOCENTS often commit suicide when confronted (and pressed) with "theories"!!!
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 20, 2005, 05:27:52 PM »

sorry AIA, I was too slow and didn't see your translation...back to just reading again..
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: June 20, 2005, 05:28:24 PM »

I feel for his siblings.  Not to lessen my hurt for Nat's family.  But imagine that he is your big brother and you find out he tried to kill himself.

Could be be afraid of injury not to himself, but his family?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: June 20, 2005, 05:28:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Rob"
does anyone think that all the stuff thats been going on lately is all related or just coincidental?  your thoughs....

What are you refering to as stuff? Very Happy

stuff: drive by shootings, missing teenager, supposed headless body,( but i believe that was clarified it was in iraq, not aruba), missing man....just the series of events that seem out of place on aruba...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: June 20, 2005, 05:29:39 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
I feel for his siblings.  Not to lessen my hurt for Nat's family.  But imagine that he is your big brother and you find out he tried to kill himself.

Could be be afraid of injury not to himself, but his family?

Agreed K. Can you imagine trying to go out in public?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: June 20, 2005, 05:30:07 PM »

Quote from: "Firewoman"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
This guy makes good posts at Dans site:

Of course it is not going ot be confirmed. What has been confirmed? The only thing really confirmed is that Joran, Steve, and the two brothers are in jail.

Don't you think it is starnge that the day the radio staion decided to do a search they find a pair of panties and condoms?

Posted by: islandboy | June 20, 2005 05:05 PM

OK, I'm finally going to jump in, days after first discovering this message board.  Hope I don't say anything stupid.  Yes, I find it strange (maybe convenient is a better word) that those items were found when they were.  Additionally, I find it incredibly disturbing that the guy who supposedly found the items (Charles Rafini I think his name is?) is shown in photos holding these items (blatant evidence tampering).  I've always wondered if there is any connection between him and Kalpoes or VDS.

Firewoman, hi! And I say stupid things all the time (ask anyone here)!  Shocked
As far as the items, we still do not know if they are even a part of the case. I don't think we were ever able to confirm if he knew any of the suspects or not.

bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: June 20, 2005, 05:30:21 PM »

Wow, I am away from the web all day at work and all heck breaks loose.  I'm glad I missed it.  Hope everyone is alright.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: June 20, 2005, 05:31:11 PM »

Fox News!  Arubans are suggesting that the parents should take a lie detector test.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 20, 2005, 05:31:17 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
::::stands next to Kerin to shield her::::

It's o'tay Kerin.. I am the known defender. (In her best The Rock voice) Can you smmmmeeellll what Deepak, is cooking?

Heartland needs to hurry their BUTTS up and email me the name of the Deepak female friend/informant grrrr

wow, Cali!! I never knew your voice was so DEEP!  Very Happy

Yeah, get us that INFO!!!

klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: June 20, 2005, 05:31:18 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Quote from: "JNC"
What does this say?

Detenido den caso Holloway lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida
ORANJESTAD—Un di e detenidonan den e caso di Natalee Holloway, lo a trata di
*one ofthe persons detained in the NH case have tried
pone fin na su bida. Esaki segun informe cu Bon Dia Aruba ta dispone di dje. E hoben lo
*to put and end to there life. This is based upon informatino that Bon Dia (thsi newspaper) has coem to understand

ta den un estado emocional hopi deprimi debi na e presion cu tin riba dje, y autoridadnan
*that he is in a very depressive state due to the pressure there is onhim

awor tin’e na bista, pa mira cu e no tuma un paso drastico contra su mes.
No ta conoci si a busca sosten psicologico pa e detenido aki, specialmente awor cu tur lo
*now they ahve him under watch so that he doesnt take any drastic measures against himslef.we dotnknow if there was a need for psycological help was given to the detainee especialy now that

mester keda traslada pa KIA.
* he has to be transfered to rpison (KIA)
Bon Dia Aruba lo sigui e caso aki di serca

We do not know that it was Joran...It could have been any of the 3.  Plus, as we all know sometimes newspaper articles aren't correct (understatement).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.