April 24, 2024, 10:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234372 times)
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: June 20, 2005, 05:43:30 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
Wow, I am away from the web all day at work and all heck breaks loose.  I'm glad I missed it.  Hope everyone is alright.

Yeah - me too. What a mess it was today. Hope the regulars are ok now.  Laughing

I'm good today....not even my feelings are hurt...lol.

I was at work so I could not post but I did try to keep up by reading most of the posts.  Y'all had a hard time there for a while.  I'm here now, so I will take them on and give y'all a break   Laughing
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: June 20, 2005, 05:43:47 PM »

OK, guys...whew...Glad to come back and see that everything is back to normal monkey world... Shocked  anyways, havent read alot of the past few posts...afraid too after this afternoon...lol...However,  a few questions that I am sure one of you fine folks can answer..
1..did joran try to commit suicide?
2..who is live tonight..Greta?
3..was there another person arrested
4..dammit..i cant remember 4...

"God dont like ugly"
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: June 20, 2005, 05:43:52 PM »

Bendex thanks for the translation...in your work, did this have to do with "our three" who are in jail now?  

if you can elaborate more, please do!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: June 20, 2005, 05:44:11 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Is he at the main prison.  Could he just be terrified.  Maybe in Aruba it is different, but bad things happen to handsome young men in American prisons.

I was just thinking that! Wink

This doesn't happen to 6'5" handsome young men as often as it does  to those that are smaller....

Hey Rogers! (and how tall are you?)  Evil or Very Mad

I would be in trouble.  Except that I can run VERY fast Smile

hmmm...is your fastest mile time less than a 4:07?

I don't know how this thread got screwed up, but just for the record, I am not the one who said, "This doesn't happen to 6'5" handsome young men as often as it does  to those that are smaller...." or "I was just thinking that"

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 20, 2005, 05:44:30 PM »

Don't know how good but: http://world.altavista.com/tr[/quote

Thanks cancun, that`s the one I use regularly but it isn`t translate so good because I`ve tried to translate the dutch article also to Egnlish with it but that becomes HocusPocus English then Laughing

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: June 20, 2005, 05:44:41 PM »

Quote from: "Rubby"
Inspector is a troll. Read some of his past postings. Mad

im new to bulletin boards and chatting , i did nt even know what a troll was until like a week ago... Confused

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: June 20, 2005, 05:44:52 PM »

da wench....... lol, don't worry.....  Wink
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: June 20, 2005, 05:44:54 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
A judge who could be bribed.

and what about a judge/friend/businessman/acquaintance who believes in a favor granted, a favor earned?  paybacks.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: June 20, 2005, 05:45:01 PM »

Bendex  sorry...this is what I was referring to:  
JNC wrote:
What does this say?

It says that one of the detainees tried to commited sucide because he was depresive and that hes is transfered , But it does no says who it was . Sorry I only understand dutch and spanish , this apears to be papiemento

Detenido den caso Holloway lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida
ORANJESTAD—Un di e detenidonan den e caso di Natalee Holloway, lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida. Esaki segun informe cu Bon Dia Aruba ta dispone di dje. E hoben lo
ta den un estado emocional hopi deprimi debi na e presion cu tin riba dje, y autoridadnan
awor tin’e na bista, pa mira cu e no tuma un paso drastico contra su mes.
No ta conoci si a busca sosten psicologico pa e detenido aki, specialmente awor cu tur lo
mester keda traslada pa KIA.
Bon Dia Aruba lo sigui e caso aki di serca
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: June 20, 2005, 05:45:19 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
At first I found it hard to believe that Paul VdS would cover for his eldest son's crimes. But he would have more than one reason to do so. Number one, he wouldn't want his son to go to prison. And number two, having a son who committed a heinous act would probably dash his hopes of a career as a judge.

I think if daddy was helping them they would have had a better story
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: June 20, 2005, 05:45:54 PM »

I'm just thinking that it's a little absurd suggesting Natalees parents take a lie detector test.  What could they possibly be lying about?  That Natalee is their daughter?   Shocked
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: June 20, 2005, 05:46:55 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Rumors from Aruban blogs.

Interrogations of the 4 reveal that Natalee was drugged, Joran and the 2 brothers had sex with her, Natalee died of a drug overdose. Steve Croes supplied the drugs. They still don't know where her body is. Sad

Out of curiosity, which blogs are these?

It was reportedly posted by "islandboy" at Riehl. But he said the information came from an "Aruban message board"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: June 20, 2005, 05:47:18 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "tarmand"
Does anyone else think that he might be covering for someone that he is extremely frightened of?  I'm not sure who or why, but if suicide is better than telling the truth, maybe he thinks that if he tells the truth, he will be hurt by the person he is covering for and if he doesn't tell the truth, that he will end up in prison for something he didn't do?

that's where my thought process is right now.

(could change as the day is young)

this leads me to the involvement of his dad.  i think the dad is in on the cover up and has sworn joran not to say a word and everything will be OK.  joran is/was scared and his dad knows as long as he keeps his mouth shut, and they have no body (dad VDS either physically or verbally aided in the disposal), he has convinced his son that everything will be taken care of and he will walk off free.  i think joran is very conflicted at this point, b/t heeding his dad's advice and doing the honorable thing of confessing whatever information he knows.

kerin.. lets say all that is true.. what kind of judge do you think this guy would make...?

Rob, IMO...no matter the outcome of this, I think daddy VDS's chance of being elected judge are about as good as my becoming the next US President.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: June 20, 2005, 05:47:29 PM »

Suspend judgement for a minute that Mr. VDS is covering something up. Remember at the beginning Joran's Mother said he had assured them that he was innocent - if he was lying first to his parents and now under all this pressure in jail and seeing his parents being dragged into this - remeber yesterday when Dad was being interrogated for the second day Mom was in visiting Joran and obviously telling him what had gone on in the 4 hour grilling from the day before - now he is feelng even worse - lying to parents, causing them huge trouble - he is really caught between a rock and a hard place and little or no support to see the big picture of life after confession - rambling again - I feel for him - 17 year olds are in no way mature enough to deal with the mine field he is walking through
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: June 20, 2005, 05:47:39 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
A judge who could be bribed.

and what about a judge/friend/businessman/acquaintance who believes in a favor granted, a favor earned?  paybacks.

maybe this is what they mean when they say the aruban system is not like the us....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: June 20, 2005, 05:47:39 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Bendex  sorry...this is what I was referring to:  
JNC wrote:
What does this say?

It says that one of the detainees tried to commited sucide because he was depresive and that hes is transfered , But it does no says who it was . Sorry I only understand dutch and spanish , this apears to be papiemento

Detenido den caso Holloway lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida
ORANJESTAD—Un di e detenidonan den e caso di Natalee Holloway, lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida. Esaki segun informe cu Bon Dia Aruba ta dispone di dje. E hoben lo
ta den un estado emocional hopi deprimi debi na e presion cu tin riba dje, y autoridadnan
awor tin’e na bista, pa mira cu e no tuma un paso drastico contra su mes.
No ta conoci si a busca sosten psicologico pa e detenido aki, specialmente awor cu tur lo
mester keda traslada pa KIA.
Bon Dia Aruba lo sigui e caso aki di serca

I think i heard on the news  the older brother was transfer  satuday  so it would have to be the younger brother or dutch-bag
john
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: June 20, 2005, 05:47:45 PM »

fyi translation

http://www.freetranslation.com/
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: June 20, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »

I think the vds family had high hopes for their son, just like all families do.  They made sure that Joran could take his final exams so he could graduate.  He had already been excepted to some colleges here in the US and is reported to want to play soccer in college.  He wanted to be a double major in law and physical fitness---I believe this is correct (read it somewhere).  In a way, they had high expectations for their son just like the Twitty/Holloways.  I think their son is guilty of some horrible crime though, unlike Natalee.
john
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: June 20, 2005, 05:48:06 PM »

fyi translation

http://www.freetranslation.com/
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: June 20, 2005, 05:48:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
I'm just thinking that it's a little absurd suggesting Natalees parents take a lie detector test.  What could they possibly be lying about?  That Natalee is their daughter?   Shocked
I think the guy was implying Natalee had run off b4. Suggesting the parents should take the test, so they could see if the parents were hiding anything about their daughter. I think!!??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.