April 20, 2024, 12:35:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234285 times)
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: June 20, 2005, 05:48:33 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
Wow, I am away from the web all day at work and all heck breaks loose.  I'm glad I missed it.  Hope everyone is alright.

Yeah - me too. What a mess it was today. Hope the regulars are ok now.  Laughing

I'm good today....not even my feelings are hurt...lol.

I was at work so I could not post but I did try to keep up by reading most of the posts.  Y'all had a hard time there for a while.  I'm here now, so I will take them on and give y'all a break   Laughing
DAG...OUR HERO!!  Razz
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: June 20, 2005, 05:48:38 PM »

kerin are they elected or appointed...?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: June 20, 2005, 05:48:42 PM »

Ok, so WHAT IF?

1.  This is much bigger than a drug overdose/rape gone bad.
2.  That the thought of being released is as terrifying as being imprisoned.
3.  That either way you would not survive so might as well end it now.
4.  Maybe that decapitation WAS a warning.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 20, 2005, 05:48:47 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
Wow, I am away from the web all day at work and all heck breaks loose.  I'm glad I missed it.  Hope everyone is alright.

Yeah - me too. What a mess it was today. Hope the regulars are ok now.  Laughing

I'm good today....not even my feelings are hurt...lol.

I was at work so I could not post but I did try to keep up by reading most of the posts.  Y'all had a hard time there for a while.  I'm here now, so I will take them on and give y'all a break   Laughing

DAG...are you a male?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: June 20, 2005, 05:48:52 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Is he at the main prison.  Could he just be terrified.  Maybe in Aruba it is different, but bad things happen to handsome young men in American prisons.

I was just thinking that! Wink

This doesn't happen to 6'5" handsome young men as often as it does  to those that are smaller....

Hey Rogers! (and how tall are you?)  Evil or Very Mad

I would be in trouble.  Except that I can run VERY fast Smile

I was misquoted as well.

hmmm...is your fastest mile time less than a 4:07?

I don't know how this thread got screwed up, but just for the record, I am not the one who said, "This doesn't happen to 6'5" handsome young men as often as it does  to those that are smaller...." or "I was just thinking that"
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: June 20, 2005, 05:49:22 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Suspend judgement for a minute that Mr. VDS is covering something up. Remember at the beginning Joran's Mother said he had assured them that he was innocent - if he was lying first to his parents and now under all this pressure in jail and seeing his parents being dragged into this - remeber yesterday when Dad was being interrogated for the second day Mom was in visiting Joran and obviously telling him what had gone on in the 4 hour grilling from the day before - now he is feelng even worse - lying to parents, causing them huge trouble - he is really caught between a rock and a hard place and little or no support to see the big picture of life after confession - rambling again - I feel for him - 17 year olds are in no way mature enough to deal with the mine field he is walking through

The truth shall set you free.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: June 20, 2005, 05:49:31 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
Quote from: "la_cavalière"
At first I found it hard to believe that Paul VdS would cover for his eldest son's crimes. But he would have more than one reason to do so. Number one, he wouldn't want his son to go to prison. And number two, having a son who committed a heinous act would probably dash his hopes of a career as a judge.

I think if daddy was helping them they would have had a better story

they did have a plausible story at first, hence the arrest of the two security guards / "patsies".  daddy VDS is/was relying on the arubian good ole boy network to clear his son's name.   i don't think he counted on the shrewd detective skills of one beth holloway twitty and her entourage or for the amount of publicity this case would call for.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: June 20, 2005, 05:49:53 PM »

I just remembered question 4...LOL.. Embarassed Did Joran say anything new? I read where now he is saying he left her on the beach...Is that new or am I having a brain fart?

"God dont like ugly"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: June 20, 2005, 05:50:14 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"
da wench....... lol, don't worry.....  Wink

yea wench...uh huh...we believe you!  Wink

bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: June 20, 2005, 05:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "clevfan1234"
A in A can you translate this for me:

Aruba
Aanhouding vierde verdachte verlengd
20 Jun, 2005, 17:04 (GMT -04:00)
3 weeks after the disapearance of the american pupil holloway there is still no trace of her . Meanwhile the minesterie of justice has 4 suspects behind bars and still tips are being checked and witness being heared. The 26 year old suspect Croes has been in front of the judge this morning en the have lengtend his detainment.

ORANJESTAD — Drie weken na de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway ontbreekt van het meisje nog elk spoor. Wel heeft het Openbaar Ministerie inmiddels vier verdachten achter de tralies en worden continu getuigen gehoord en tips nagetrokken. De 26-jarige dj Steve Gregory Croes werd vanmorgen voorgeleid voor de rechter-commissaris. Zijn aanhouding is verlengd.

Paul van der sloot the father of the 17 year old witness has been heared on saturday intensly. The three other suspects meanwhile are being transported to the prison  KIA.  The 19 year old Satish Kalpoe has been transfered to the KIA his older brother Deepak and Joran have been transfered later today.

Paul van der Sloot, de vader van de 17-jarige verdachte Joran van der Sloot, werd zaterdagavond langdurig als getuige verhoord. De drie andere jonge verdachten in de Holloway-zaak zijn inmiddels overgebracht naar het huis van bewaring (KIA). De 19-jarige Satish Kalpoe werd al vrijdagavond overgebracht naar het KIA. Zijn oudere broer Deepak en Joran van de Sloot zijn vandaag overgebracht.

It is known from the KIA that the suspects might communicate with each other . According to Papito Comenencia spokesman for the police thsi also will happen in the holloway case. Comenencia " Surely they are going to talk with each other in in the KIA and trouble might arise from that. According to mariane Croes justice spokeswoman the detainment in the kia should not have any troubles , the juvenile is going to a seperate wing for juvenils . and the other two will be seperated if nececary.

Van het KIA is bekend dat verdachten daar contact met elkaar kunnen hebben en zo hun verhaal op elkaar kunnen afstemmen. Volgens Papito Comenencia, woordvoerder van de politie, zal dit ook bij de Holloway-zaak gebeuren. Comenencia: “Ze gaan in KIA zeker met elkaar praten, daar krijgen we wel problemen mee.” Volgens Mariaine Croes, woordvoerder van het Openbaar Ministerie, hoeft de in bewaringstelling in KIA echter geen problemen op te leveren. Croes: “De minderjarige komt op de speciale afdeling voor minderjarigen, en ook de andere twee kunnen wel uit elkaar worden gehouden als dat moet.”

Freddy Mauduro the director of the KIA stated taht the three suspects will palced in the juvenile wing and being placed such that they can not communicate with each other

Freddie Maduro, directeur van het KIA, verklaarde desgevraagd dat alledrie de verdachten zullen worden opgesloten op de afdeling voor jeugdigen. Daarbij zullen ze zo worden geplaatst dat ze geen contact met elkaar kunnen hebben.

De 26-jarige Steve Croes werd vandaag voorgeleid aan de rechter-commissaris. Deze toetst of zijn aanhouding met acht dagen verlengd kan worden. Croes werd afgelopen vrijdag opgepakt bij zijn huis in Casariba, in Santa Cruz. Hij wordt verdacht van dezelfde zaken als de drie jongens: mede-pleging van moord, of mede-pleging van doodslag of opzettelijke vrijheidsberoving. Croes is dj bij feestboot de Tattoo.

The 26 year old croes has been in front of the judge today . And he will consider or his detainment will be lengtenth 8 days more. Croes was taken in from his house in Santa Cruz. He is being suspected of the same crimes commited by the other 3 suspects , complice in comitting murder, complice in attemteing murder or kidnapping , Croes is disc Jockey At teh Boat tatoo

Volgens Comenencia is Paul van der Sloot afgelopen weekeinde in totaal twee keer als getuige gehoord. Comenencia: “We horen de hele tijd getuigen, de hele tijd al. Dat iemand een getuige is betekent verder niet dat hij of zij ook verdacht wordt.”

Only the facts
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: June 20, 2005, 05:51:17 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"
da wench....... lol, don't worry.....  Wink

yea wench...uh huh...we believe you!  Wink

Kerin, I was just going to say I'd vote for you but I changed my mind...lol.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: June 20, 2005, 05:51:52 PM »

americaninaruba,

Did the article say where the supposed suicideattempt was? Was it in the KIA or not? Because in the dutch article it was mentioned that satish was already in KIA last friday. And joran and deepak were transferred today to KIA

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: June 20, 2005, 05:52:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rubby"
Inspector is a troll. Read some of his past postings. Mad

I am not a troll! It was from "islandboy" at Riehl Sorry no links.

You all might want to check some other boards cuz things are getting crazy!
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: June 20, 2005, 05:52:54 PM »

WOW THIS IS VERY HEAVY NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aruba
Aanhouding vierde verdachte verlengd
20 Jun, 2005, 17:04 (GMT -04:00)
3 weeks after the disapearance of the american pupil holloway there is still no trace of her . Meanwhile the minesterie of justice has 4 suspects behind bars and still tips are being checked and witness being heared. The 26 year old suspect Croes has been in front of the judge this morning en the have lengtend his detainment.

ORANJESTAD — Drie weken na de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway ontbreekt van het meisje nog elk spoor. Wel heeft het Openbaar Ministerie inmiddels vier verdachten achter de tralies en worden continu getuigen gehoord en tips nagetrokken. De 26-jarige dj Steve Gregory Croes werd vanmorgen voorgeleid voor de rechter-commissaris. Zijn aanhouding is verlengd.

Paul van der sloot the father of the 17 year old witness has been heared on saturday intensly. The three other suspects meanwhile are being transported to the prison  KIA.  The 19 year old Satish Kalpoe has been transfered to the KIA his older brother Deepak and Joran have been transfered later today.

Paul van der Sloot, de vader van de 17-jarige verdachte Joran van der Sloot, werd zaterdagavond langdurig als getuige verhoord. De drie andere jonge verdachten in de Holloway-zaak zijn inmiddels overgebracht naar het huis van bewaring (KIA). De 19-jarige Satish Kalpoe werd al vrijdagavond overgebracht naar het KIA. Zijn oudere broer Deepak en Joran van de Sloot zijn vandaag overgebracht.

It is known from the KIA that the suspects might communicate with each other . According to Papito Comenencia spokesman for the police thsi also will happen in the holloway case. Comenencia " Surely they are going to talk with each other in in the KIA and trouble might arise from that. According to mariane Croes justice spokeswoman the detainment in the kia should not have any troubles , the juvenile is going to a seperate wing for juvenils . and the other two will be seperated if nececary.

Van het KIA is bekend dat verdachten daar contact met elkaar kunnen hebben en zo hun verhaal op elkaar kunnen afstemmen. Volgens Papito Comenencia, woordvoerder van de politie, zal dit ook bij de Holloway-zaak gebeuren. Comenencia: “Ze gaan in KIA zeker met elkaar praten, daar krijgen we wel problemen mee.” Volgens Mariaine Croes, woordvoerder van het Openbaar Ministerie, hoeft de in bewaringstelling in KIA echter geen problemen op te leveren. Croes: “De minderjarige komt op de speciale afdeling voor minderjarigen, en ook de andere twee kunnen wel uit elkaar worden gehouden als dat moet.”

Freddy Mauduro the director of the KIA stated taht the three suspects will palced in the juvenile wing and being placed such that they can not communicate with each other

Freddie Maduro, directeur van het KIA, verklaarde desgevraagd dat alledrie de verdachten zullen worden opgesloten op de afdeling voor jeugdigen. Daarbij zullen ze zo worden geplaatst dat ze geen contact met elkaar kunnen hebben.

De 26-jarige Steve Croes werd vandaag voorgeleid aan de rechter-commissaris. Deze toetst of zijn aanhouding met acht dagen verlengd kan worden. Croes werd afgelopen vrijdag opgepakt bij zijn huis in Casariba, in Santa Cruz. Hij wordt verdacht van dezelfde zaken als de drie jongens: mede-pleging van moord, of mede-pleging van doodslag of opzettelijke vrijheidsberoving. Croes is dj bij feestboot de Tattoo.

The 26 year old croes has been in front of the judge today . And he will consider or his detainment will be lengtenth 8 days more. Croes was taken in from his house in Santa Cruz. He is being suspected of the same crimes commited by the other 3 suspects , complice in comitting murder, complice in attemteing murder or kidnapping , Croes is disc Jockey At teh Boat tatoo

Volgens Comenencia is Paul van der Sloot afgelopen weekeinde in totaal twee keer als getuige gehoord. Comenencia: “We horen de hele tijd getuigen, de hele tijd al. Dat iemand een getuige is betekent verder niet dat hij of zij ook verdacht wordt.”[/quote][/quote]

Only the facts
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: June 20, 2005, 05:52:57 PM »

I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know  it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think  a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: June 20, 2005, 05:53:05 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
kerin are they elected or appointed...?

hmmm...now that I think, not sure. Either way, if it is elected his name is tranished despite the outcome of this case. If he is appointed I don't think any other judge would want HIS name associated with appointing a judge who went through all this public scrutiny.

sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: June 20, 2005, 05:53:21 PM »

I wonder if visitors are searched before they enter the jail or prison.  Mayber momma vds slipped her son a mickey.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: June 20, 2005, 05:54:33 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know  it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think  a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint

not confirmed as of yet.  all that is confirmed is one of the 3 suspects tried to commit suicide.
Firewoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: June 20, 2005, 05:54:36 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
Quote from: "la_cavalière"
At first I found it hard to believe that Paul VdS would cover for his eldest son's crimes. But he would have more than one reason to do so. Number one, he wouldn't want his son to go to prison. And number two, having a son who committed a heinous act would probably dash his hopes of a career as a judge.

I think if daddy was helping them they would have had a better story

I think Daddy thinks he's a bigshot legal guy, but he's playing with the big boys now.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 20, 2005, 05:55:42 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK, guys...whew...Glad to come back and see that everything is back to normal monkey world... Shocked  anyways, havent read alot of the past few posts...afraid too after this afternoon...lol...However,  a few questions that I am sure one of you fine folks can answer..
1..did joran try to commit suicide?
2..who is live tonight..Greta?
3..was there another person arrested
4..dammit..i cant remember 4...

Anyone got any answers for me? "anyone, anyone? Beuler? Beuler"..lol

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.