March 28, 2024, 01:03:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 233715 times)
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: June 20, 2005, 06:45:57 PM »

Quote from: "watchingallalong"
bye, y'all. out for the night now. my husband wants to watch one of our netflix movies which happen to be vera drake & hotel rwanda...so somehow i feel like the content of the evening will be no more uplifting than the news here!  Confused  could someone pleasepleaseprettyplease post any breaking info (like the name of an arrest or a missing person or who attempted suicide) on the breaking news thread? would help us all to stay organized. thank you. goodnight!

I'l warn you that VD is a very slow money and Hotel Rwanda is pretty good
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: June 20, 2005, 06:46:15 PM »

Okay, while I do believe in being fair and impartial and all that jazz...if this boy is innocent, he has done everything he can to make himself look guilty.  I agree with the previous post that there are some things that we seem to know for fact at this point and they all point in his direction as far as being somewhat involved in this mess and trying to cover it up.  Think about the lies and statements so far.  What if there was some sort of overdose and they thought Nat was dead but she wasn't.  They hide her body somewhere for the mean time until things cool down.  Imagine that she's not really dead when they do that, but their lack of compassion and their inability to tell the truth leads to her death.  Had they just taken her for help or told someone where she was she would be alive.  Not that I believe that is what happened, but that I wanted to point out that only by his silence and lies he could have killed her.  Whether or not the culprit is Croes, Joran, Deepak, or Satish, we know for sure that the initial 3 know something or the lies never would have started.
Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: June 20, 2005, 06:46:38 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "hope"
Thanks wench...just doin' my part...lol..so simple to figure out, wasnt it Hope?

Yes just clal us the Mayberry Police Force- Barney in charge here!

Just call me Goober.." I aint got no badge, but i can make a citizen's arrest"...LOLOL

Errr,,,..that was Gomer
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: June 20, 2005, 06:47:04 PM »

Reporting on MSNBC- Told she DID fall asleep on the beach!
klowe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: June 20, 2005, 06:47:24 PM »

iquitos
Thank you very much for the translation, it is very helpful.  Everyone here has been so helpful trying to share information.  Thanks to all of the Aruba friends.
Klowe

Quote from: "iquitos"
can somebody point me to the source of this incredulous story about Joran leaving her on the beach asleep?   was the translation helpful?

**come home safely and soon Natalee**
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: June 20, 2005, 06:48:14 PM »

Quote from: "Herkimer"
Thanks wench...just doin' my part...lol..so simple to figure out, wasnt it Hope?

Just call me Goober.." I aint got no badge, but i can make a citizen's arrest"...LOLOL

Errr,,,..that was Gomer

Hey!! There was a Goober TOO!! Besides, i like the name Goober better...lol..
OK, I took a break..i will get back on task..Promise...

"God dont like ugly"
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1126 on: June 20, 2005, 06:48:26 PM »

i translated the piece in dutch somebody put up a few screens back  this pace is killing me.  pleasse send me corrections bendex.

Good work, iquitos...that was or wasn't from Bon dia?

BTW, you're on Aruba now?
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1127 on: June 20, 2005, 06:48:28 PM »

i translated the piece in dutch somebody put up a few screens back  this pace is killing me.  pleasse send me corrections bendex.

Your translation looked fine , I am curious where cleveland fan got the article from,

If not I am going to endup complete fool , and must apologize to all for misintrepeting the story

Embarassed

Only the facts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1128 on: June 20, 2005, 06:48:37 PM »

so there is a missing man, a headless man and possibly another missing person, is that correct...?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: June 20, 2005, 06:49:09 PM »

If you are guilty of lying , does that makes you a murderer??
And who says the msnbc story is based on FACTS?
Problably the are a little behind with reading the blogs online
and pick up on that, when it was rumoured.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: June 20, 2005, 06:50:03 PM »

Quote from: "Herkimer"

Errr,,,..that was Gomer

Yes, but she WANTS to be called goober...hehe

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: June 20, 2005, 06:50:15 PM »

I really would like to share this post from http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/cat_the_vanishing_of_natalee_holloway.html :

"I almost laughed watching Van Der Sloot sprint to his car as media folk charged him after he left the police station Saturday night -- not at the man himself, but at the bewilderment expressed by the talking heads babbling over the video as to why the man didn't comment and got the hell out of there so fast. Were they serious? What would you do? You've just been interviewed for 4 solid hours by police, your son is in jail suspected of murder, the American media has flocked like so many grackles to your island home, the biggest names among them mispronouncing your name left and right... would you want to comment if they came barrelling after you with all that going on? It was the only moment of sympathy I've really felt for anyone other than Natalee Holloway's family since this story started weaving its way through every newscast. Maybe I'm not sure that I think the Van Der Sloots were exemplary parents, with all the stories of Joran's arrogant bearing and his privileges in the news, but they are besieged in the worst possible way. Ham that I am, I'd still be running from those camera guys, too. "

Exerpt well worth READING.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1132 on: June 20, 2005, 06:50:51 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
If you are guilty of lying , does that makes you a murderer??
And who says the msnbc story is based on FACTS?
Problably the are a little behind with reading the blogs online
and pick up on that, when it was rumoured.

a few days in jail being interrogated usually makes your mind do strange things, he may have slipped up and said something that he cant retract now... who the hell knows...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1133 on: June 20, 2005, 06:51:49 PM »

Sounds like Joran has always ridden an emotional rollercoaster with the rumors of anger management problems and girl troubles plus being an overacheiver in school with good grades and winning lots of sports awards.  I bet he tried to commit suicide and will plead insanity.
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1134 on: June 20, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Knowing him - I will be lucky if he notices!

Rip your pj's off. Meet him at the door naked, lead him to the bedroom. Within four minutes he will be sound asleep and you can rush back to what he interrupted by comming home.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: June 20, 2005, 06:52:11 PM »

Please use RUMORS # 14
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Thank you!

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.