April 16, 2024, 04:55:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nathan Bradley Maddox, 35, Krystal Renee Maddox, 31 Murdered 1/19/2014 4-GUILTY  (Read 47068 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: January 19, 2014, 10:29:20 PM »

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/tyler-county-sheriffs-office-investigating-the-dea

Tyler County Sheriff's Office investigating the death of an East Texas couple

POSTED: Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 6:28pm

UPDATED: Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 7:19pm

Tyler County, Texas (KETK) — Tyler County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a Zavalla couple that happened Saturday afternoon.

It happened around 12:25 p.m. at Mount Carmel Baptist Church which is in the rural area of northeast Tyler County.

Tyler County officials were told there were gunshots fired at that location and that at least one person was down.

When deputies arrived on scene they found one man and one woman down.

The suspect(s) involved had fled the scene before the deputies arrival.

Both were pronounced dead just a short time later at the scene.

The victims, now identified as Nathan Bradley Maddox, 35, and his wife, Krystal Renee Maddox, 31, were at the church to have a supervised visit with Nathan Maddox's 4-year-old daughter.

No arrests have been made at this time, but the Tyler County Sheriff's Office and the Texas Rangers are currently investigating this incident at this time.

Tyler County Sheriff's Office asks that anyone with any information call them immediately. You can contact them at (409) 283-2172.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 10:31:27 PM »

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/24491921/two-dead-in-tyler-county-shooting

Double homicide under investigation in Tyler County

Posted: Jan 18, 2014 11:20 PM CST Updated: Jan 19, 2014 6:49 PM CST
By Vanessa Holmes, Reporter - bio | email

The Tyler County Sheriff's Office is investigating a double homicide that happened around 12:30 p.m. Saturday at Mount Carmel Baptist Church in a rural area of Northeast Tyler County.

Sheriff Bryan Weatherford says deputies received a call reporting gunshots had been fired.  When deputies arrived they found two people had been shot and the shooter had already fled.

Both victims died at the scene, according to Sheriff Weatherford.

The deceased have been identified as Nathan Bradley Maddox, 35, and his wife Krystal Renee Maddox, 31.

Investigators say the two were at the location complying with visitation for Mr. Maddox's child.

No arrests have been made.

Witness are being interviewed by detectives.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 10:44:01 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169245353275608/

About
Closed Group
My name is Nathan Maddox and I need your help to save my 4 year old daughter. Long story short isn't even possible here, but I will give you the basics. There are so many details, but I will try to keep it simple. Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated follow the link provided. God Bless and keep the Faith

(From the dates of the donations, it looks like this page was set up in October of last year, the fundraiser ended October 24th)

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/kv73/help-me-save-my-daughter

Help Me Save My Daughter

$1 and $5 donations add up quickly We appreciate any and all support

My ex wife managed to keep my daughter from seeing me for 9 mths in 2011. In 2012 she refused to follow court orders to allow me regular visitation. In November of 2012 she claimed my ex father in law had been arrested for family violence against her and her mother in front of my daughter. She claimed he was on drugs and that he had taken my daughter to his hiding place on several occasions. In December 2012 my ex and her mother moved with my child to a one bedroom cabin so that my ex father in law could have their home set fire for insurance money. Once the house was burned my ex father in law moved into the cabin with them.Having lost almost 100 lbs. In a matter of months due to drug use. Summer of 2013 they moved into their new trailer home . Where my ex wife abandoned my daughter with the grandparents. Before leaving their home she began using meth , prostituting, and believed herself to be in danger of well known supremacy groups and gangs for her involvement in the release of numerous criminals.She was arrested for possession of controlled substances, counterfeit money, evading arrest and assault on a peace officer. Her parents bailed her out and brought her back into the home with my daughter. By their own admission I know that my daughter is frightened of her mother and hides when she is near.In my ex wife's absence I was told I could see my daughter anytime , but when I attempted to pick my daughter up for weekends they refuse and have even attacked me while I was holding my daughter in my arms. My ex father in law pulled a shotgun on me and threatened to kill me in front of my daughter. CPS has been notified, but to date can not take any action. We have filed interference with child custody charges, we have filed aggravated assault charges. We have filed protective orders. I have been seeking legal representation to get full custody since the day I learned that my ex had left our daughter with the grand parents. Lawyers want thousands of dollars before touching this case. Money I do not have. I remarried in fall 2012. I have 4 step children, whose father does not pay his child support. I am doing everything I know and can do to try to come up with the legal fees. Since being bailed out my ex wife has abandoned my daughter with the grandparents again. My little girl should be with her daddy.These people are ill mentally and physically. I see how their child raising methods worked out for my ex wife and I fear the same fate for my child. At four years old her grandfather follows her to the restroom to wipe her. He takes her off alone still after they know from Madisons own words that he took her to his secret place where he hides his drugs. They have her sleep in bed with them . Please keep in mind my wife slept in their bed until we married and that the grandmother slept in her grandmothers bed until she was married. They allow my four year old daughter to suck a pacifier and sometimes a bottle . The grandmother admits she carried a bottle on the school bus daily.My ex wife had my daughter scared for me to even visit her by telling her if I came I would steal her away and she would never see any of them again. Although protecting her from these people is definitely on the agenda... ALL I want is to be her daddy , to protect her , to give her a normal childhood and the best chance at a promising future. The grandparents are unemployed and live off disability and social security. They have literally begged and pushed repeatedly for my ex wife and Myself to sign over all rights to my daughter to them so that they can receive another SSI check. She is food stamps and SSI to them. They even fraudulently received a child support debit card by pretending to be my ex wife. Its hard to believe how many people are fooled by their lies and trickery.I just want my baby girl. I want to be able to hold her and love her and show her she has a whole family that loves her. She is the sweetest little girl you could ever imagine. I doubt you could ever meet another four year old with such Faith in God and love for Jesus Christ. I know in my heart that His angels protect her. There is nothing in this world like having your child taken from you. I thank God everyday that there is a chance I'll see her a chance that she may know her Dada loves her. Each and everyday with out her is a struggle that has taken a piece of me. Everyday without her I lose another piece of me. My step children take turns saying blessing over each meal. At every meal the first thing each of them says is God PLEASE take care of little Madison and keep her safe. They have all cried and worried over her as if she had belonged with them all along. I can't understand why these people would keep her from being able to receive all of this love. My wife and I are desperately praying for God to take control of all of this so that my daughter can get the help she needs to deal with what all she has seen and experienced. We are praying that God will help us with the finances needed to push forward with custody. We ask that God will lay it on each and every heart to remember us in your own prayer. That if anyone is able to lend a helping hand that they would come forward. I have never been one to accept charity of any kind , but I am begging any one who is able to please help us. If all you have to offer is your prayers they are valuable. If you have any information please share with us. PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY DAUGHTER!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169245353275608/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 11:00:08 PM »

http://lufkindailynews.com/news/community/article_0d77bfde-813a-11e3-9f24-0019bb2963f4.html

Sister: Man, wife gunned down at church 'died fighting for his baby girl'

Murder/suicide is ruled out, according to Tyler County sheriff

Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 1:00 pm | Updated: 6:03 pm, Sun Jan 19, 2014.

By JESSICA COOLEY/The Lufkin News

TYLER COUNTY — At a time when church-goers should have filled the parking lot of Mount Carmel Baptist Church near Colmesneil on Sunday morning, it was blocked by crime scene tape as Tyler County investigators continued studying clues in the Saturday murders of a Zavalla couple.

Nathan Maddox, 35, and Krystal Maddox, 30, were at the church, in a secluded area roughly 11 miles off U.S. Highway 69 south, for a supervised visit with his 4-year-old daughter Madison from a previous marriage when the incident occurred.

Nathan "Brad" Maddox had spent the last several months in a custody battle with his ex-wife's parent's for visitation of the girl. He chronicled his custody battle on a Give Forward support page titled “Help Me Save My Daughter.” On the website he claimed his fight began in 2011 after his ex-wife denied him visitation with Madison for nine months and then abandoned her with his ex-wife's parents.

Nathan Maddox's ex-wife is out on bond in Tyler County, charged with methamphetamine delivery and possession, and has also been involved with counterfeit money, according to his attorney, Ryan Deaton.

Last month Nathan Maddox was awarded a series of visits that would have likely led to full custody of Madison, Deaton said.

“This was going to be their last visitation at the church, and the next step would have been bringing her to Angelina County for the day, then overnight. After that, they would have moved to standard visitation,” Deaton said, adding that there was “no question” Nathan Maddox was going to get custody of the girl.

On Saturday morning, Nathan and Krystal Maddox had been visiting with Madison since 9 a.m. in the presence of her maternal grandmother and a neutral third party, as ordered by the court, when the couple walked outside alone, preparing to leave, according to Nathan Maddox's sister, Hannah Ogden.

At 12:25 p.m., a 911 call was made to the Tyler County Sheriff's Office of shots fired with one person down. When deputies arrived, they found the couple dead on the church lawn. Sheriff Bryan Weatherford would not specify the type of gun used or where the man and woman had been hit. He said a murder/suicide scenario was quickly ruled out. He said there were no witnesses to the crime as everyone, Madison included, was inside the church at the time.

Autopsies on the two shooting victims were scheduled for 9 a.m. Monday in Beaumont.

According to a family friend, Krystal and Nathan Maddox had been married a little more than a year. Between them, the friend said, the husband and wife leave behind five children.

As her heart breaks at the loss of her brother and his wife, Ogden said she is staying hopeful that justice will soon be served.

“It's so senseless and crazy. I don't even know what to say now except pray for my family who is left with all the pain,” she said. “If you didn't know Nathan or Krystal, then you will never know how amazing they were. All they wanted was to get that baby in a safe place. He died fighting for his baby girl.”

Anyone with information in the double-murder is asked to contact the Tyler County Sheriff's Office at (409) 283-2172.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 11:05:58 PM »

http://lufkindailynews.com/news/community/article_d1f61314-80cd-11e3-8791-0019bb2963f4.html

Zavalla couple gunned down at Woodville area church; hunt for alleged killer continues

Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 11:52 pm | Updated: 1:30 pm, Sun Jan 19, 2014.

By JESSICA COOLEY/The Lufkin News

The Tyler County Sheriff's Office is hunting for the alleged murderer of a Zavalla couple who were gunned down at a Woodville-area church Saturday afternoon.

Nathan "Brad" Maddox, 35, and Krystal Maddox, 30, were at Mount Carmel Baptist Church for supervised visitation of Nathan Maddox's child when the incident occurred, according to a Tyler County Sheriff's Office press release.

At 12:25 p.m. Saturday, the sheriff's office received a shots fired call with a report of one person down. When deputies arrived, they found the couple dead.

The suspect or suspects had left the scene, and as of midnight Saturday the hunt for their alleged killer was ongoing, according to a sheriff's office official.

The incident is under investigation by the sheriff's office with the Texas Rangers assisting.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 11:28:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152090540908971&set=a.403524958970.183830.176293253970&type=1

The Lufkin Daily News

UPDATE: The Tyler County Sheriff's Office is continuing its investigation into the deaths of a Zavalla mother and father shot to death on a church lawn Saturday afternoon in the Mount Carmel community near Colmesneil.
Krystal Maddox, 30, and Nathan “Brad” Maddox, 35, were pronounced dead after the shooting at Mount Carmel Baptist Church on County Road 3725, according to Tyler County Sheriff Bryan Weatherford. The church sits in a secluded area off FM 255, 10 miles east of where it hits U.S. Highway 69.
http://lufkindailynews.com/news/community/article_0d77bfde-813a-11e3-9f24-0019bb2963f4.html (Story by JESSICA COOLEY/The Lufkin News and photo by ANDY ADAMS/The Lufkin News)
9 hours ago · Edited

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 12:00:43 AM »

Krystal Maddox

https://www.facebook.com/krystal.maddox.315

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 12:21:02 AM »

I'm so sorry, I just noticed the date in the header is wrong. 

It should be yesterday, 1/18/2014.

Embarassed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 12:44:42 AM »

http://www.ktre.com/story/24493206/tyler-co-sheriff-investigating-double-homicide

Two dead in Tyler Co. shooting
Posted: Jan 19, 2014 11:15 AM CST Updated: Jan 19, 2014 6:54 PM CST
By Leigha Hughes

TYLER COUNTY, TX (KTRE) -

The Tyler County Sheriff's Office and the Texas Rangers are investigating a shooting that has left a man and woman dead on Saturday around 12:25 PM.

The investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made at this time.

According to Chief Investigator Bud Sturrock, the couple were on a court-ordered supervised visitation with Bradley Maddox's four-year-old daughter. The couple were leaving the church and the child and a mediator were still inside the church when they heard up to five shots. The mediator called 911 and was told to lock the church doors and stay inside until law enforcement arrived.

A justice of the peace pronounced them dead on the scene.

The couple had five children between them, but none together. They had been married for just over a year.

The supervised visitations took place four times a month on Saturdays, Sturrock said.

Church services at Mount Carmel Baptist Church were canceled Sunday.

The East Texas News spoke with Krystal's father, Paul Humphus,  he didn't want to speak with a reporter on camera but did say that he drove to the church to see  where his daughter was killed. He said he knows many friends who have lost children and never knew what to say to them in their time of grief and now that he is going through it himself he said that there are no words that can describe exactly what he is feeling.

Humphus said the couple had been married a little over a year and had just gotten to a good point in their lives.

Investigators say they are working hard to try and piece together what exactly happened at the church. They have not released any information on any persons of interest in this case.

Both bodies were taken to Jefferson County where their autopsies are schedule for Monday.

Anyone with information is urged to call the Tyler County Sheriff's Office at 409-283-8172

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 02:03:27 AM »

http://www.kfdm.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/kfdm_vid_8462.shtml

Monday, January 20 2014, 12:05 AM CST
Couple shot and killed outside church
TYLER COUNTY- by Haley Bull

An empty church on a Sunday, barricaded by crime tape. A community stunned after someone shot and killed Nathan Maddox, 35, and his wife, Krystal Maddox, 31, from Zavalla outside Mount Carmel Baptist Church near Colmesneil Saturday.

Tyler County Sheriff Bryan Weatherford said it was a court ordered child custody visitation site where the couple was seeing Nathan Maddox's 5-year old daughter. The sheriff said the little girl is in the custody of her maternal grandmother, but that there had been hearings over her
permanent custody.

Deputies haven't arrested anyone but said they've identified persons of interest.

"This was definitely something that law enforcement feels like that as definitely planned. It was not a random act," Weatherford said.

He said the planned attack is unusual in the small county.

"This is a tragic event for not only you know the families involved but for our whole county," Weatherford said. "We're so tight knit grouped everybody knows everybody."

"They were both nice people. I've known the girl since she was young," Garfield Lamon said. He's a preacher at a nearby church. "It's very tragic and you wouldn't think anything like that would happen in our community."

Autopsies are scheduled for Monday. Anyone with information can call the Tyler County
Sheriff's Office at 409-283-2172 and remain anonymous.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 09:23:56 AM »

If this concerns the child visitation/custody issues, then this is really, really a bad and sad way to resolve differences.  I hope all persons involved in this are brought in and face justice and that includes people that may have heard threats, planning, helping hide evidence, giving any alibis, anything.  Brutal, premeditated double murders with a shotgun.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 01:08:54 PM »

If this concerns the child visitation/custody issues, then this is really, really a bad and sad way to resolve differences.  I hope all persons involved in this are brought in and face justice and that includes people that may have heard threats, planning, helping hide evidence, giving any alibis, anything.  Brutal, premeditated double murders with a shotgun.   

ITA, MuffyBee.  And further, I'm very upset that more wasn't done to prevent this from happening in the first place.  The history is long and ugly.  The signs were there.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2014, 01:11:42 PM »

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/24498287/reward-offered-in-weekend-double-homicide

Reward offered to help solve weekend double homicide

Posted: Jan 20, 2014 10:28 AM CST

The Tyler County Sheriff Monday announced a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the shooting death of a man and woman over the weekend.  Sheriff Bryan Weatherford made the announcement at a news conference held at the Tyler County Sheriff's Office.

Investigators say the two were at the church building complying with visitation of Mr. Maddox's child.

When asked at Monday's news conference if Mr. Maddox's ex-wife's father is a person of interest, Sheriff Weatherford responded saying everyone is a suspect at this point.

Mr. Maddox's father, Jim Maddox, said a joint memorial service for Nathan and Krystal Maddox will be held Jan. 25 at 2 p.m. at Trinity Assembly of God.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2014, 02:20:22 PM »

Pretty sure this is the ex-wife...

http://lufkindailynews.com/news/article_86989b5e-bb70-5b5f-924d-8b46647e5f2f.html

7/15 On the record

Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2007 1:00 am

The Lufkin Daily News

* Kristen Westfall Maddox, guilty plea to theft; one year on probation.

http://tcbhost.net/BOOSTER-0829_2013-combined.pdf

Page 10A TYLER COUNTY BOOSTER August 29, 2013

Woman caught in Woodville with drugs, counterfeit currency

by Emily Waldrep

A call went out recently from Tyler County communications to Tyler County sheriff ’s deputies to be on the lookout for a black 2011 Chevrolet Impala. After getting a description of the vehicle, Deputies located it at Polk’s Pick it Up Store in Woodville.

Deputies talked with the owner of the vehicle, identified as Kristen Westfall Maddox. Maddox gave deputies permission to search the vehicle, but when deputies went to pat search Maddox for weapons they noticed a large pink wallet opened in Maddox’s hand.

“Deputies then asked Maddox if they could check the wallet for illegal substances,” said Phil Ryan of the Tyler County Sheriff ’s Department. “Maddox took out a plastic bag and attempted to seal it in the palm of her hand.”

The deputy also noticed several counterfeit bills in the wallet. Deputies asked Maddox to hand over the wallet and zip lock baggy in her hand, but she made several attempts to keep the baggy. Deputies took the bag from her hand and identified the substance inside as methamphetamine.

Maddox was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, a state jail felony.

The counterfeit bills are still under investigation.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2014, 05:14:14 PM »

Tyler County, Texas (KETK) — Tyler County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a Zavalla couple that happened Saturday afternoon.

It happened around 12:25 p.m. at Mount Carmel Baptist Church which is in the rural area of northeast Tyler County.

Tyler County officials were told there were gunshots fired at that location and that at least one person was down.

The victims, now identified as Nathan Bradley Maddox, 35, and his wife, Krystal Renee Maddox, 31, were at the church to have a supervised visit with Nathan Maddox's 4-year-old daughter.

No arrests have been made at this time, but the Tyler County Sheriff's Office and the Texas Rangers are currently investigating this incident at this time.

Tyler County Sheriff's Office asks that anyone with any information call them immediately. You can contact them at (409) 283-2172.

This is soooo sad I know the Maddox family....very good family from the town I grew up in Sad

http://www.ktre.com/story/24500361/tyler

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 05:53:51 PM »

This is soooo sad I know the Maddox family....very good family from the town I grew up in Sad

Thanks for the insight littletxlady!

I've read everything I could find including numerous comments on Facebook from those that knew them, and I haven't seen a negative comment about either of the victims.

It is really sad...they were so young...the children left behind breaks my heart.  My thoughts and prayers are with both of their families.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 05:56:36 PM »

http://www.kltv.com/story/24500361/tyler

TCSO offering reward for information on shooting deaths of Zavalla couple
Posted: Jan 20, 2014 3:09 PM CST Updated: Jan 20, 2014 4:42 PM CST
By Gary Bass - email

Tyler County Sheriff's Office investigators and the Texas Rangers are still tracking down leads in the shooting deaths of a Zavalla couple that had been on a supervised visit with the man's 4-year-old daughter at a church in Colmesneil Saturday.

"We're right in the middle of following up on a huge number of leads," said Chief Deputy Bill Ryan of the Tyler County Sheriff's Office.

Ryan said that the Tyler County Sheriff's Office is now offering a $1,000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the suspect or suspects involved in this crime.

Nathan Bradley Maddox, 35, and Krystal Renee Maddox, 31, were identified as the two people killed in the shooting accident. Ryan said forensic pathologists in Beaumont performed autopsies on the couple's bodies Monday. The Tyler County chief deputy said they haven't gotten the results from those autopsies back at this time.

Ryan said the 4-year-old girl is still in the custody of her maternal grandparents. He said Child Protective Services is checking to make sure the little girl is in a safe environment.

According to the Associated Press, Tyler County Sheriff Bryan Weatherford said his investigators have already ruled out murder-suicide in the case. He did not release any information about suspects or a possible motive to the Associated Press.

Anyone with any information that might lead to the arrest of the person or people responsible for the deaths of Nathan and Krystal Maddox is urged to call the Tyler County Sheriff's Office at (409) 281-2172.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 06:08:22 PM »

TCSO offering reward for information on shooting deaths of Zavalla couple
Posted: Jan 20, 2014 3:09 PM CST Updated: Jan 20, 2014 4:42 PM CST
By Gary Bass - email

Tyler County Sheriff's Office investigators and the Texas Rangers are still tracking down leads in the shooting deaths of a Zavalla couple that had been on a supervised visit with the man's 4-year-old daughter at a church in Colmesneil Saturday.

"We're right in the middle of following up on a huge number of leads," said Chief Deputy Bill Ryan of the Tyler County Sheriff's Office.

Ryan said that the Tyler County Sheriff's Office is now offering a $1,000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the suspect or suspects involved in this crime.

Nathan Bradley Maddox, 35, and Krystal Renee Maddox, 31, were identified as the two people killed in the shooting accident. Ryan said forensic pathologists in Beaumont performed autopsies on the couple's bodies Monday. The Tyler County chief deputy said they haven't gotten the results from those autopsies back at this time.

Ryan said the 4-year-old girl is still in the custody of her maternal grandparents. He said Child Protective Services is checking to make sure the little girl is in a safe environment.

According to the Associated Press, Tyler County Sheriff Bryan Weatherford said his investigators have already ruled out murder-suicide in the case. He did not release any information about suspects or a possible motive to the Associated Press.

Anyone with any information that might lead to the arrest of the person or people responsible for the deaths of Nathan and Krystal Maddox is urged to call the Tyler County Sheriff's Office at (409) 281-2172.

(Bolded by me)
After I read about the murders of Nathan and Krystal, one of my first thoughts was the welfare of the 4 year old.  Where was she at the time of the murders?  From reading the articles, it sounded to me like the child visitation time and place was set before hand.  Who knew this information?  If the little girl wasn't present, where was she? Was she at maternal grandparents or was she somewhere else?   Did someone tell the maternal grandparents there was a cancellation?  I hope the little girl wasn't present at the double murder.  If she was, then there needs to be more charges, besides the two murders, including child endangerment.  Who else was scheduled to be at the "supervised visit"? Who was supervising?  Too many questions, not enough answers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 06:12:31 PM »

Thanks for the insight littletxlady!

I've read everything I could find including numerous comments on Facebook from those that knew them, and I haven't seen a negative comment about either of the victims.

It is really sad...they were so young...the children left behind breaks my heart.  My thoughts and prayers are with both of their families.

I know his dad and mother.... they have a family owned building supply that has been in the family for generations....as long as I can remember that is where everyone in town got their supplies until lowes and home depot...small town everyone knows and likes them... well respected family....he looks just like his dad....this just breaks my heart

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2014, 06:14:59 PM »

She is not in a safe environment, and they'd better get her out of it NOW!  If these two murders don't SCREAM that I don't know what will!  It infuriates me to no end, that this little girl was allowed to go back home with them at all.  I mean seriously, how many people actually knew these visitations were going on...where...what time?  With the past history the visitations should have taken place somewhere other than in a secluded area with one mediator!  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out!  JMO

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.