April 19, 2024, 11:32:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 33 yo Leanne Hecht Bearden Missing Since 1/17/14  (Read 204447 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: February 09, 2014, 11:25:39 PM »

Just wanted to say Thanks to texasmom for the awesome job of keeping an updated account of Leanne's case. I rarely ever log in, but follow along regularly, and have religiously been following along here with Leanne's case. Just had to say a big thank you for posting updates, links, and I am in total agreement about Josh being extremely suspicious. Imo, he, his family, and the PI that is paid for by his family, I believe their agenda appears to be keeping the focus away from Josh, portraying Josh as the true victim, and implying that its his selfish, or unstable wife who is to blame for her disappearance and causing everyone such heartache.

It's really hard to stomach at times and I fear that Leanne has been deceased since way before LE were ever even notified she was missing.

I so hope she is alive and well and just needing personal help but something tells me the story about her leaving the house (did anyone see her leaving the house or did they just see a woman walking down the street) did not happen.

I agree with you about her being deceased before the police was called.  I think he only called the police after he called his father because he knew his parents were coming home and he knew he had to tell them "something" about her not being there.  JMO.............................

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: February 09, 2014, 11:30:21 PM »

I just looked at the pictures of Enchanted Rock.  Not to be negative but it didn't give me a good feeling looking at the rocks, cliffs, height and the lake.  Is that the lake they have been searching?

I don't know of any searches out there yet Blue Moon.  There is a lake much closer to Josh's parents home and I think that may be the one they've looked at.

Enchanted Rock is about an hour and a half away from where Leanne disappeared from.

My interest in it came from Josh's statement that they hiked there the weekend before he reported her missing the next Friday.  His parents were also "gone Saturday".

Google map link below to the State Park, there is also a location known as Enchanted Rock, Tx that is real close to the same distance.

http://goo.gl/maps/ueUzu

Here is the link to the pictures I was looking at, same place as your location and there is a lake there:

https://www.google.com/search?q=enchanted+rock,+tx&client=firefox-a&hs=Azj&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=NFP4UsHzCvK40AGTqoDoCg&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=742#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=Cnjov62aIDpuZM%253A%3BsYa5xq0DZejBqM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.nutcrackerbuck.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2009%252F06%252Fenchanted_rock.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.nutcrackerbuck.com%252Ftag%252Fenchanted-rock%252F%3B500%3B375

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #222 on: February 09, 2014, 11:52:00 PM »

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/enchanted-rock

Enchanted Rock State Natural Area

Magical, Mystical, Enchanted:
Climb the ancient dome for amazing Hill Country views

The massive pink granite dome rising above Central Texas has drawn people for thousands of years. But there’s more at Enchanted Rock State Natural Area than just the dome. The scenery, rock formations and legends are magical, too!

Things to Do

You can hike, backpack, camp, rock climb, picnic, bird, study nature, geocache and stargaze. (You cannot swim here or ride bikes on the trails.)

Rock climbers must check in at park headquarters. You can pick up route maps there and read the climbing rules. Read through our Climbing Information before you come.

Climbing Map

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publications/pwdpubs/media/park_maps/pwd_mp_p4507_119d.pdf

WARNING:
Trail, cave and rock conditions are inherently hazardous. Visitors may encounter slippery surfaces, steep inclines, vertical drops and other hazardous conditions

http://www.austinexplorer.com/Locations/ShowLocation.aspx?LocationID=1369

There are 7 miles of trails at Enchanted Rock and three separately named trails. However, there are uncounted additional paths that one can follow on the face of the peaks. The signature trail at the park is the Summit Trail, which also happens to be the most crowded. This short, but steep path leads to the summit of Enchanted Rock, approximately 500 feet above the low point of the park.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 10, 2014, 02:46:07 AM »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/205678443/Reward-Flyer

MISSING LEANNE BEARDEN REWARD

$10,000 Reward for information that discloses exact location of Leanne. No further details need be given. Additional $10,000 for information that leads to the safe return of Leanne or the arrest of person(s) responsible for her disappearance

Leanne was last seen wearing a t-shirt, dark pants, hiking shoes with pink laces and is thought to be carrying a small backpack. She has two rings on her left ear – one on the bottom and small loop on the top.

If you have any information please contact any of the following: Private Investigator - (210) 826-4052, charliepi@sbcglobal.net Garden Ridge Police Department - (210) 651-6441 Heidi Search Center - (210) 650-0428

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 10, 2014, 07:38:18 PM »

http://www.woai.com/articles/woai-local-news-119078/family-now-doubts-bearden-runaway-story-12048694/

Family Now Doubts Bearden Runaway Story

Posted Sunday, February 9th 2014 @ 7am  by Jim Forsyth

With Leanne Bearden now missing with no trace for more than three weeks, her family is starting to doubt that she was not a victim of foul play, 1200 WOAI news reports.

"The only thing we do know is that lack of contact to anyone she loves is very worrisome," the Bearden and Hecht families wrote in a web posting Saturday.  "We strongly feel that if she could have contacted us, she would have by now."

Following several massive searches, police said they have not found any evidence that Leanne, 33, who was last seen walking away from her in-laws home in Garden Ridge January 17, was the victim of foul play.  Police say they will not conduct any more searches for Leanne, even though they will follow up leads.

The family has hired prominent San Antonio private investigator Charlie Parker, who has followed up alleged sightings in Laredo and in Austin, with no result.

The family says it is now 'reliant on someone else who knows something to give us information.'

"The lack of real credible information and lack of contact by Leanne to any of us has us extremely worried and we just want to know that Leanne is okay, that is all," the family said.

A claim by a motorist that he saw Leanne walking down Highway 3009 toward Interstate 35 has been investigated and discounted.

Now it's being reported that the sighting is valid.

http://www.woai.com/onair/michael-board-17319/bearden-210-12052301/
Bearden 2/10
Posted Monday, February 10th 2014 @ 2pm

Nothing major to report in the search for missing Garden Ridge woman Leanne Bearden

two updates today:

1) There is now a ten-thousand dollar reward for information leading to her location

2) The private investigator that's been hired by the family seems to think that there is real hope to a sighting in austin.  It was reportedly at i-35 and william cannon.

Here's a map showing the route from her husband's family home to the sighting location.

They still believe that sighting of Leanne on FM 3009, walking towards i-35 the day she went missing, is valid.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 11, 2014, 01:12:20 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/ourfriendleannehechtbearden

Our Friend Leanne Hecht Bearden
4 hours ago

We all continue to start each day with the hope that it will be the day we learn Leanne is ok, but we must also end each day with that same hope that tomorrow will be the day! It is in that hopeful spirit that we let you know of a wonderful event that will be happening this Saturday, Feb 15th. There will be a flyer distribution event followed by prayer vigil in Garden Ridge - please the below invitation. We are also asking that ALL of you wonderful friends, family and caring strangers around the world wherever you are to take a moment at 5pm Central time to light a candle, say a prayer, or think a positive thought for Leanne's well being. If we find Leanne by that time, the prayer vigil will become a Celebration and Thanksgiving service. Please also consider sharing a picture of your candle for Leanne on this page so we can create as much support and love for Leanne and her family and friends as possible! Thank you for your continued positivity and support.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: February 11, 2014, 02:41:48 PM »

http://www.kvue.com/news/state/244931661.html
Family offers $20,000 reward for woman missing over three weeks
February 11, 2014

SAN ANTONIO -- After looking in Austin, Houston, Laredo, San Antonio and Garden Ridge, Texas, the family of Leanne Bearden is now offering a $20,000 reward for the missing woman: $10,000 for her exact location and an additional $10,000 for information that leads to her return.

"While there are many more questions than answers, the only thing we do know is that lack of contact to anyone she loves is very worrisome," Josh Bearden, Leanne's husband, said in a written statement. "We strongly feel that if she could have contacted us, she would have by now ... We are hoping offering a financial reward will encourage that person or people to share that information."

Bearden has now been missing over three weeks. Multiple searches by Garden Ridge police, the Comal County Sheriff's Office, the Texas Rangers, a private investigator and several family members and friends have failed to locate her.

The 5-foot 2-inch woman weighs approximately 100 pounds and wears a small loop at the top of her left ear, according to a flyer for the missing woman.
Anyone with information is urged to call the private investigator at 210-826-4052, the Garden Ridge Police Department at 210-651-6441 or the Heidi Search Center at 210-650-0428.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2014, 02:47:54 PM »

http://www.kens5.com/news/Family-offering-20000-reward-for-Leanne-Bearden-missing-over-three-weeks-244912001.html

Family offers $20,000 reward for woman missing over three weeks
by Andrew Delgado / Kens5.com
Posted on February 11, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Updated today at 12:12 PM

SAN ANTONIO -- After looking in Austin, Houston, Laredo, San Antonio and Garden Ridge, Texas, the family of Leanne Bearden is now offering a $20,000 reward for the missing woman: $10,000 for her exact location and an additional $10,000 for information that leads to her return.

"While there are many more questions than answers, the only thing we do know is that lack of contact to anyone she loves is very worrisome," Josh Bearden, Leanne's husband, said in a written statement. "We strongly feel that if she could have contacted us, she would have by now ... We are hoping offering a financial reward will encourage that person or people to share that information."

Bearden's husband  claims Leanne said she would return to her in-law's house in an hour, before leaving for a run on Jan. 17, 2014. She was wearing a T-shirt, hiking boots with pink laces and a small backpack.

Unfortunately, those sixty minutes morphed into a living nightmare for Bearden's family and friends.

Police involved in the searches for Bearden have said on numerous occasions that there is no evidence to suggest Bearden was taken against her will. On the contrary, after hiring a private investigator, Charlie Parker told the Bearden family that there was a 'strong possibility' the 33-year-old woman left Garden Ridge voluntarily.

That revelation failed to bring the search for Bearden to a halt.

"Again, at this time there is no evidence that points to any crime being committed, but the lack of any real credible information and lack of contact by Leanne to any of us has us extremely worried and we just want to know that Leanne is OK," Josh Bearden told KENS 5.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 11, 2014, 03:05:55 PM »

A side view of Leanne's face in a pretty wedding picture.

February 9

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 11, 2014, 05:21:15 PM »

A side view of Leanne's face in a pretty wedding picture.

February 9

She is such a pretty lady. Hope she shows  up soon.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2014, 07:53:04 PM »

Josh...has changed Leanne's Facebook profile and cover photo....he's posting on Leanne's Facebook page...he's accepting friend requests on HER page too. 

Odd, IMO.   

(I think he actually copied the post from the Our Friend Leanne FB page...but he doesn't say that...)

He also responds from HIS FB account...

https://www.facebook.com/leanne.hechtbearden/posts/10152214335319907?stream_ref=10

Leanne Hecht Bearden
Yesterday
Attention FB friends in the Dublin area, my brother-in-law saw this woman in Macon at the Subway on Ocmulgee East and called to report it to this site. She was last seen walking on I-16 East bound. Please look at these pics and if you see her in Laurens County, please call the number on this site. A private detective is searching for her.

Leanne Hecht Bearden Please Share. That was me that accepted all the friend requests. Here is a FaceBook lead. Please keep looking everywhere, this is NOT confirmed. Josh.
Yesterday at 12:38pm

Leanne Hecht Bearden This is in Georgia, btw.
Yesterday at 12:42pm

Josh Bearden I think it's best to hold tight for a few minutes. We're waiting to get a phone number. Let's make sure this is real first. Please god, let it be real.
Yesterday at 1:23pm

Josh Bearden Very true, a photo would be best.
Yesterday at 1:24pm

Josh Bearden If anybody lives close to that Subway maybe you can ask the staff if they remember anything specific about the person. The backpack, her watch, her pink shoelaces, the rings, her hoop in the top of her left ear, white teeth, her nose, her height (5'2"), very slender (less than a hundred pounds), was she running her hands through her hair a lot...anything specific.
Yesterday at 2:06pm

Josh Bearden "Last week" not sure what that means. Hopefully late last week and we'll be able to confirm a sighting. This would be the first confirmed sighting since she disappeared. Cautiously optimistic.
Yesterday at 3:11pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 11, 2014, 08:04:46 PM »

I, me, We. 

https://www.facebook.com/leanne.hechtbearden/posts/10152213083204907?stream_ref=10

Leanne Hecht Bearden
February 9
Guys, if I accidentally clicked on something on Leanne's profile it's just me updating her pictures. I checked and she hasn't logged in. We all love you Leanne!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 11, 2014, 08:46:58 PM »

I, me, We. 

https://www.facebook.com/leanne.hechtbearden/posts/10152213083204907?stream_ref=10

Leanne Hecht Bearden
February 9
Guys, if I accidentally clicked on something on Leanne's profile it's just me updating her pictures. I checked and she hasn't logged in. We all love you Leanne!!

I have to admit that I find him awful controlling.  It doesn't seem that Leanne had her own identity.  It is a bothersome trait-----again, JMO. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 11, 2014, 08:48:09 PM »

Maybe I'm unusual, but my husband wouldn't/doesn't have access to my Facebook page and I wouldn't want him updating things on my behalf.  It's just not right, IMO.  Lot's of things bother me about him (JB) and that's one of them.  Why does he feel a need to change HER page?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: February 11, 2014, 08:54:01 PM »

Maybe I'm unusual, but my husband wouldn't/doesn't have access to my Facebook page and I wouldn't want him updating things on my behalf.  It's just not right, IMO.  Lot's of things bother me about him (JB) and that's one of them.  Why does he feel a need to change HER page?

I agree Klaas, I would not even think of letting my husband have access to my facebook page and with the way my family fight back and forth on facebook he would NOT want to have any part of it.

I wonder if she found this behaviour of his a little intimidating while they were away for 2 years.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #235 on: February 11, 2014, 09:05:11 PM »

My husband does not have access to mine or me to his. I guess I could get into his if I needed to, and he to mine. But I do not think he would ever consider changing pics on my page even if I was missing or dead (which I have a feeling she is at his hand). JMO

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 11, 2014, 11:16:29 PM »

Impressive...

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshbearden

Josh Bearden 

Experienced Senior Account Executive
Greater Denver Area    Information Technology and Services

Josh Bearden's Summary

Experienced sales professional with history of exceeding quotas, increasing revenue and growth, and penetrating new territories. Results-driven technology sales professional with over 12 years of successful sales and business development experience.

Josh Bearden's Experience

World Traveler - Blogger

Goexplore365.com 

March 2012 – January 2014 (1 year 11 months) Earth

Completed an “Around the World” journey spanning twenty-three months, March 2012 – January 2013, during which I visited fifty-eight countries across six continents. This personal goal was achieved with diligent advance planning and budgeting. The experiences have resulted in a tremendous amount of personal development, genuine appreciation for other cultures, enhanced and strategic decision-making processes and an increased sense of independence and confidence.

Bumped
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: February 11, 2014, 11:29:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/leanne.hechtbearden/posts/10152214335319907?stream_ref=10
Leanne Hecht Bearden
Yesterday
Attention FB friends in the Dublin area, my brother-in-law saw this woman in Macon at the Subway on Ocmulgee East and called to report it to this site. She was last seen walking on I-16 East bound. Please look at these pics and if you see her in Laurens County, please call the number on this site. A private detective is searching for her.

why didnt the BnL talk to this woman,she is his sister,or one of Leannes sisters husband
i dont get it, and who saw her walking, and why post it on his wifes pg, why not this search
pg or maybe it is on the search pg too and i missed it

dublin is in Laurens County and 50 mile SE of macon, which is in bibb county
the subway is just under a 1/4 mile from I-16.... http://goo.gl/maps/jOJyH
zooming out you can see the distance...  http://goo.gl/maps/ozMoa

underlined by me/cw
Location of Leanne's family
February 11, 2014 at 7:13pm
Leanne's parents live in Atlanta, GA.
 Leanne's oldest brother and his family live in Houston, TX.
Leanne's older sister and her family live in Woodstock, GA.
Leanne's other older brother and his family live in Cummings, GA.
 Josh's parents live in Garden Ridge, TX - that is where Josh and Leanne have
been over the last couple of weeks.
 Josh's sister and her family lives in San Antonio, TX.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/our-friend-leanne-hecht-bearden/location-of-leannes-family/227411600783833

map for family in GA. , D is macon the sighting, way south of the family, so if it was Leanne
why go east on I-16.......   http://goo.gl/maps/YDKIY

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 11, 2014, 11:30:53 PM »

Changes made to his linkedin account.  bbm in blue  Why would anyone do this on this kind of account? 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshbearden

Josh Bearden

Experienced Senior Account Executive
Greater Denver Area    Information Technology and Services

Josh Bearden's Summary

Leanne has now been missing for over three weeks and to the best of our knowledge, she has not contacted any of her friends or family. While there are many more questions than answers, the only thing we do know is that lack of contact to anyone she loves is very worrisome. We strongly feel that if she could have contacted us, she would have by now. Therefore we feel that we are reliant on someone else who knows something to give us information. We are hoping offering a financial reward will encourage that person or people to share that information.

Again, at this time there is no evidence that points to any crime being committed, but the lack of any real credible information and lack of contact by Leanne to any of us has us extremely worried and we just want to know that Leanne is ok - that is all.

Please share this information in any way you can. Thank you again for all your support during this difficult time.

Josh Bearden

Experienced sales professional with history of exceeding quotas, increasing revenue and growth, and penetrating new territories. Results-driven technology sales professional with over 12 years of successful sales and business development experience.

Josh Bearden's Experience

World Traveler - Blogger

Goexplore365.com 

March 2012 – January 2014 (1 year 11 months) Earth

Completed an “Around the World” journey spanning twenty-three months, March 2012 – January 2013, during which I visited fifty-eight countries across six continents. This personal goal was achieved with diligent advance planning and budgeting. The experiences have resulted in a tremendous amount of personal development, genuine appreciation for other cultures, enhanced and strategic decision-making processes and an increased sense of independence and confidence.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 12, 2014, 12:14:48 AM »

@ A on the map are cams, and @ B are cams, 1.2 mile between A where city hall is
and the intersection of FMM 3009 and FMM 2252, im guessing the LE checked those
cams to see if she passed by them.....   http://goo.gl/maps/4zLGO

you can see the cams in the distance, up close the cams look like good ones,so im thinking
the cams would catch Leanne, coming off teakwood to FMM 3009, its 240'
city hall traffic light cam....  http://goo.gl/maps/xmfzA
distance from teakwood to city hall cams 240'....  http://goo.gl/maps/EgFyX

cams @ FMM 3009 and FMM 2252...  http://goo.gl/maps/f7qOG

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.