March 18, 2024, 10:28:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 33 yo Leanne Hecht Bearden Missing Since 1/17/14  (Read 204022 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: February 13, 2014, 04:59:25 PM »

OH NO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: February 13, 2014, 05:02:19 PM »

http://www.ksat.com/news/body-found-behind-garden-ridge-home/-/478452/24469154/-/j4188l/-/index.html

Police: Body of missing Garden Ridge woman Leanne Bearden found
Leanne Bearden, 33, last seen on Jan. 17
Author: Van Darden, Web Editor, vdarden@ksat.com
Published On:  45 m   Updated  3 m

SAN ANTONIO -

UPDATE: Garden Ridge police Chief Donna O'Conner said a body found in the backyard of a Garden Ridge home Thursday afternoon is believed to be that of a woman missing since January.

Leanne Bearden, 33, was last seen on Jan. 17 in Garden Ridge when she went for a walk and never returned.

The home where the body was found on Thursday is located in the 21000 block of Fairview Circle, about two blocks from where she was last seen.

Dispatch received a call at 12:18 p.m. on Thursday from a man who told them he spotted a body in a wooded area behind his house, O'Conner said.

Garden Ridge police, Comal County Sheriff's deputies and Texas Rangers went to the scene and examined the body, which had some identifying jewelry as well as a backpack, O'Conner said.

O'Conner would not speculate on cause of death or any other details out of respect for the family.

Both families have been notified and they will wait for autopsy results for further information.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: February 13, 2014, 05:04:20 PM »

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/breaking-body-found-believed-leanne-bearden-1744.shtml

BREAKING NEWS

Body found believed to be Leanne Bearden  Officials believe a body found in a wooded area behind a home in Garden Ridge Thursday is that of Leanne Bearden. Read more.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 13, 2014, 05:04:51 PM »

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Leanne-Bearden-s-body-found-in-Garden-Ridge-5232851.php

Leanne Bearden's body found in Garden Ridge
By Kolten Parker : February 13, 2014 : Updated: February 13, 2014 3:58pm

SAN ANTONIO — Garden Ridge Police found Leanne Bearden's body Thursday less than a mile from a home where the 33-year-old was last seen in January, officials said.

The body was found at a home in the 21000 block of Fairview Circle, a few blocks from where Bearden was last seen walking on Jan. 17, police said at a press conference.

A man spotted the body in a wooden area behind the house, officials said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: February 13, 2014, 05:09:55 PM »

I wonder if this is where the dogs lost her scent?  Strange.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #285 on: February 13, 2014, 05:33:10 PM »

I wonder if this is where the dogs lost her scent?  Strange.

I'm looking at a map and if it's correct, it's the other direction from where her scent was lost.

jmo

http://goo.gl/maps/gZnlG

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: February 13, 2014, 05:37:48 PM »

Poor Leanne...very sad.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: February 13, 2014, 05:41:01 PM »

Approximate
A = Beardon home
B = Location of body approx

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 13, 2014, 05:42:43 PM »

Approximate
A = Beardon home
B = Location of body approx

Is this the opposite direction she was reportedly seen?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: February 13, 2014, 05:44:07 PM »

http://www.kens5.com/news/Garden-Ridge-Police-to-hold-press-conference-on-Leanne-Bearden-245429961.html

Garden Ridge police confirm body of Leanne Bearden found in woods

by Bailey McGowan & Andrew Delgado / Kens5.com

Posted on February 13, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Updated today at 4:48 PM

SAN ANTONIO -- Garden Ridge police confirmed at 3:45 p.m. Thursday that a body found in Garden Ridge earlier in the afternoon was that of Leanne Bearden, the woman who had been missing for more than three weeks.

Investigators said a man discovered the body at 12:18 p.m. in a wooded area behind his home.

Police were able to confirm it was Bearden by her backpack and ID. Investigators would not say whether they were looking for a suspect in Bearden's death.

The body was found in the 21600 block of Fairview Circle,  just a few blocks from Bearden's in-laws' home, where she was last seen before going for a run, family members said.

The discovery came after a $20,000 reward was offered by Bearden's family Wednesday.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: February 13, 2014, 05:44:49 PM »

Not sure Blue Moon.  Texasmom probably knows.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: February 13, 2014, 06:20:07 PM »

I'm going to move to Missing Found Deceased.  I pray they arrest whoever did this to her quickly. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #292 on: February 13, 2014, 06:23:41 PM »

Rest In Peace Leanne an angelic monkey

As far as I can tell it is in the opposite direction that she was last reported seen. She last seen East of her In Laws home. She was found north of their home.

I don't get this at all. We know she didn't leave on her own. Yet they aren't saying it's a homicide.  So are they trying to make us think she just went to this wooded area and laid down and willed  her self to die. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: February 13, 2014, 06:30:55 PM »

REMINDER

Search continues for woman missing in Comal Co.
Sunday, January 26, 2014, 9:20 am

A man trimming trees across the street reportedly saw Bearden leave the home January 17. Garden Ridge police say they interviewed that man and verified the time she left the home by herself, and that everything appeared fine.

“We just don’t know,” said Leanne’s father-in-law. “We will stick with what we know until we know something differently. And what we know is she walked out of the driveway and walked up the street and that’s all we know.” …

Read more:
http://kxan.com/2014/01/26/search-continues-for-missing-woman-in-comal-co/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: February 13, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »

Poor Leanne.  Hopefully, for her family's sake, this will be resolved quickly and my thoughts about Josh will be proven wrong. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: February 13, 2014, 06:32:10 PM »

http://www.kens5.com/news/Garden-Ridge-Police-to-hold-press-conference-on-Leanne-Bearden-245429961.html

From the video:

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: February 13, 2014, 06:36:56 PM »

How sad that she was so close and wasn't found sooner. 
Rest in Peace, Leanne.   an angelic monkey 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 13, 2014, 06:37:38 PM »

More photos here:

http://www.kens5.com/home/font-color000099BPHOTOSBfont-Body-of-Leanne-Bearden-discovered-in-Garden-Ridge-245438291.html?gallery=y&c=y

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: February 13, 2014, 06:40:51 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/13/leanne-hecht-bearden-found_n_4784508.html

Texas Authorities Believe They've Found Body Of Leanne Hecht Bearden
Posted:  02/13/2014 5:54 pm EST    Updated:  02/13/2014 5:59 pm EST

On Wednesday, Leanne Bearden’s sister told HuffPost she suspects foul play.

"She's very responsible," Joy Hecht Colombo said of her sister. "She loves her family and she would never put us through this."

Authorities are expected to release more details in the case on Friday

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: February 13, 2014, 06:41:52 PM »

R.I.P. Leanne  an angelic monkey

someone in those houses, knows or heard something, no easy entry, without
crossing private property, if you zoom out so you can see more than the backyard
it looks like all is private property, i wonder if those out buildings are still there

http://goo.gl/maps/JhMKX

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.