March 28, 2024, 08:03:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 33 yo Leanne Hecht Bearden Missing Since 1/17/14  (Read 204088 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: February 20, 2014, 02:46:56 AM »

http://www.memorialsolutions.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=1248253

Leanne Mary Bearden
 September 7, 1980  -  January 17, 2014

Life Legacy

Leanne Mary (Hecht) Bearden
Place and date of birth: September 7, 1980 Hollywood, Florida
Place and date of death: January 17, 2014 Garden Ridge, Texas

Survived by:
Husband, Joshua Bearden of Denver, Colorado
Parents, Michael, Sr and Josephine (DiTingo) Hecht of Ball Ground, GA
Sister and brother-in-law , JoyMarie (Hecht) and Robert Colombo of Woodstock, Georgia
Brothers and sisters-in-law Michael , Jr and Erin Hecht of Cypress, TX and Douglas and Traci Hecht of Cumming, GA
Father –in-law and Mother-in-law, Will and Sherry Bearden of Garden Ridge, TX
Sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Rebekah (Bearden) and Perry Sculley of San Antonio, TX
Nieces, Kirsten and Gabrielle Sculley
Nephews, Joseph and Nicholas Todd, Brendan Sculley, and Grayson Hecht
A host of faithful friends around the world

Narrative:

Leanne loved her husband, her family, her friends, and friends she had yet to meet. Everyone loved Leanne. She loved to travel, explore the world’s beauty, and embrace different cultures. An avid runner, she cherished the outdoors and completed nine marathons. She had a free spirit and a beautiful soul. She was a talented vocalist and lit up the room when she walked in. In 1999 she graduated from Roswell High School in Georgia where she was homecoming princess. After graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of Georgia in 2003 with a major in child development, she moved to Denver, Colorado, and began a successful career in healthcare insurance sales. Always helping others,she was a member of the Denver CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) for children. Leanne and Josh had a dream of traveling the world and made this dream happen starting in March of 2012. They traveled to 58 countries in 22 months during which her spirit shined for the world to see. She made numerous friends in different countries and touched countless lives. Leanne lost her battle with depression on January 17, 2014. She will always be loved. Her soul lives on in the hearts of people all over the world.

Memorial Service: Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 2 pm. Location: Northeast Bible Church, 19185 FM 2252, Garden Ridge, TX

Memorial Service and inurnment: Saturday, March 1, at 2 pm. Greenlawn Cemetery, Roswell, GA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: February 20, 2014, 02:51:11 AM »

http://www.memorialsolutions.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=1248253

Leanne Mary Bearden
 September 7, 1980  -  January 17, 2014

Life Legacy

Leanne Mary (Hecht) Bearden
Place and date of birth: September 7, 1980 Hollywood, Florida
Place and date of death: January 17, 2014 Garden Ridge, Texas

Survived by:
Husband, Joshua Bearden of Denver, Colorado
Parents, Michael, Sr and Josephine (DiTingo) Hecht of Ball Ground, GA
Sister and brother-in-law , JoyMarie (Hecht) and Robert Colombo of Woodstock, Georgia
Brothers and sisters-in-law Michael , Jr and Erin Hecht of Cypress, TX and Douglas and Traci Hecht of Cumming, GA
Father –in-law and Mother-in-law, Will and Sherry Bearden of Garden Ridge, TX
Sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Rebekah (Bearden) and Perry Sculley of San Antonio, TX
Nieces, Kirsten and Gabrielle Sculley
Nephews, Joseph and Nicholas Todd, Brendan Sculley, and Grayson Hecht
A host of faithful friends around the world

Narrative:

Leanne loved her husband, her family, her friends, and friends she had yet to meet. Everyone loved Leanne. She loved to travel, explore the world’s beauty, and embrace different cultures. An avid runner, she cherished the outdoors and completed nine marathons. She had a free spirit and a beautiful soul. She was a talented vocalist and lit up the room when she walked in. In 1999 she graduated from Roswell High School in Georgia where she was homecoming princess. After graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of Georgia in 2003 with a major in child development, she moved to Denver, Colorado, and began a successful career in healthcare insurance sales. Always helping others,she was a member of the Denver CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) for children. Leanne and Josh had a dream of traveling the world and made this dream happen starting in March of 2012. They traveled to 58 countries in 22 months during which her spirit shined for the world to see. She made numerous friends in different countries and touched countless lives. Leanne lost her battle with depression on January 17, 2014. She will always be loved. Her soul lives on in the hearts of people all over the world.

Memorial Service: Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 2 pm. Location: Northeast Bible Church, 19185 FM 2252, Garden Ridge, TX

Memorial Service and inurnment: Saturday, March 1, at 2 pm. Greenlawn Cemetery, Roswell, GA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: February 20, 2014, 07:26:45 AM »

Wow, what a full life she lived!  So full of life, energy, love and support for both those she knew and didn't know.   an angelic monkey
southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: February 20, 2014, 05:26:18 PM »

I don't like it.. I don't like it.. I just really don't like it!

I just do not at all like the statement about Leanne losing her battle with depression, and in fact I find it unnecessary and outright offensive to her memory!

I believe, for me, its obvious who authored the legacy statement!  The first sentence and the last sentence make it perfectly obvious, to me, exactly what side of the family authored the statement.

JMO!
southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: February 20, 2014, 05:31:58 PM »

Sorry, I don't know how to edit a post.. Just wanted to clarify that the "last sentence" that I speak of is the one that says, "her losing her battle with depression"..

P.S.
How do you edit your post?.. or is that not an option once the post is submitted?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 20, 2014, 06:53:31 PM »

I don't like it.. I don't like it.. I just really don't like it!

I just do not at all like the statement about Leanne losing her battle with depression, and in fact I find it unnecessary and outright offensive to her memory!

I believe, for me, its obvious who authored the legacy statement!  The first sentence and the last sentence make it perfectly obvious, to me, exactly what side of the family authored the statement.

JMO!

I agree.   

An obituary is a permanent record. 

IF it is a fact that Leanne suffered from depression, her obituary was not the place to reveal that information. 

"Self serving" was my first thought when I read it.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: February 20, 2014, 06:56:40 PM »

Sorry, I don't know how to edit a post.. Just wanted to clarify that the "last sentence" that I speak of is the one that says, "her losing her battle with depression"..

P.S.
How do you edit your post?.. or is that not an option once the post is submitted?

You can't edit a post once it's submitted, only moderators can do that.  If necessary you can request an edit in the forum but keep in mind how many threads there are so it might take a while for your request to be noticed.  Sometimes I just quote my own post and note the edit there.

I understood what you meant in your original post, if that helps!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 20, 2014, 07:20:00 PM »

I guess I'm really going to step in it here, but...here goes.  Perhaps those that knew and loved Leanne wanted others to be aware she suffered from depression and it ended her life prematurely.  I've seen mention in obits before about suicide and depression, and it seemed to me the person passing was beloved, and their family and friends wanted others to be aware of the dangers.  Here is a clip of an article that has some information about suicide.  I became aware of this group when a friend of my youngest son committed suicide, and our family joined one of the walks at the State Capitol in Austin a couple years ago.  Look at the numbers in the article.  Perhaps the obit of a beautiful, young woman like Leanne who has committed suicide and it's mentioned can help bring change or at least awareness.

http://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.eventGroup&eventGroupID=9AA117B3-F522-BB6D-359D1AA2D75A7958
Out of the Darkness Walks
In the United States, a person dies by suicide every 13.7 minutes, claiming more than 38,000 lives each year. It is estimated that an attempt is made every minute, with close to one million people attempting suicide annually. Suicide is the fourth leading cause of death in the U.S. among adults 18-65, the second leading cause of death among teens and young adults, and individuals ages 65 and older account for 16 percent of all suicide deaths. This is a public health issue that does not discriminate by age, gender, ethnicity, or socio-economic status. Walk to save lives, find an event near you and register today!

As painful as it can be for those that have had a friend or loved one pass, it may be better to get the word out and perhaps save the next person.  Awareness. Education. I don't believe it was wrong to mention suicide in Leanne's obit, but that's just my opinion.  Sometimes in obits I see references to lives lost due to drunk drivers and etc.  For me, this isn't that different.  This is all just my opinion, and I don't know Leanne's family or any of her friends personally.  This is just a viewpoint.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: February 21, 2014, 04:09:22 AM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.schertzfuneralhome.com/memsol.cgi?page=timeline&user_id=1248253

Met Leanne When She Was 4.
I will never forget the day I met Leanne. She was 4 years old, cute as a button, a little shy but never the less adorable. Joys mom Jo was in the kitchen of the Stone Mountain Ga house, and Leanne was called to meet me for the first time. I was met by this little petite girl with big brown eyes. Her big sister Joy said to her " This is my friend Vicky, say Hi" Leanne hid behind her sisters legs and very quietly said hello, then ran off into the family room to be with her big brothers. Joy and I graduated from Tucker High School on Tucker Ga. Leanne was growing up and my next memory of her when she was in elementary school. I was in my 20's and had the honor of attending and elementary talent show that she was in . He sister told me before we went in to the auditorium, "watch this she is going to be the star of the show". I have to say SHE STOLE THE SHOW. As she belted out her song I got chills from head to toe. Leanne got a standing ovation that night I was astonished that such a little girl had this AMAZING talent. The we met again later as her big sister got married. It was a long time since I had last seen her. She was a woman now. This occasion was another that her talents were showcased. She sang Ava Maria. Again there were chills and staring ovations with grateful tears of joy that day. As I followed her through news from her sister. Throughout her life she amazed people with her talent and grace. She touched many people even those like I that watched her life unfold from afar. She will forever be to me that beautiful little girl with the dark hair and gorgeous smile at age 4. I and everyone that has had the privilege to meet such a shinning star, like I, will never forget her.
Thu, 20 Feb 2014

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2014, 12:39:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152171508507517&set=p.10152171508507517&type=1

Tracey Tavolacci Hecht

This was the original comment last January that came with this pic from Leanne as she traveled the world. Thank you everyone for your kind words, prayers and support.
February 14

southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: February 22, 2014, 06:12:58 PM »

an angelic monkey

I will never forget the day I met Leanne. She was 4 years old, cute as a button, a little shy but never the less adorable. Joys mom Jo was in the kitchen of the Stone Mountain Ga house, and Leanne was called to meet me for the first time. I was met by this little petite girl with big brown eyes. Her big sister Joy said to her " This is my friend Vicky, say Hi" Leanne hid behind her sisters legs and very quietly said hello, then ran off into the family room to be with her big brothers. Joy and I graduated from Tucker High School on Tucker Ga. Leanne was growing up and my next memory of her when she was in elementary school. I was in my 20's and had the honor of attending and elementary talent show that she was in . He sister told me before we went in to the auditorium, "watch this she is going to be the star of the show". I have to say SHE STOLE THE SHOW. As she belted out her song I got chills from head to toe. Leanne got a standing ovation that night I was astonished that such a little girl had this AMAZING talent. The we met again later as her big sister got married. It was a long time since I had last seen her. She was a woman now. This occasion was another that her talents were showcased. She sang Ava Maria. Again there were chills and staring ovations with grateful tears of joy that day. As I followed her through news from her sister. Throughout her life she amazed people with her talent and grace. She touched many people even those like I that watched her life unfold from afar. She will forever be to me that beautiful little girl with the dark hair and gorgeous smile at age 4. I and everyone that has had the privilege to meet such a shinning star, like I, will never forget her.
Thu, 20 Feb 2014

wow, just wow!.. Thank you, texasmom, for posting this.. it brought a smile to my face(and my heart), and at the same time tears streaming down my face..

Leanne was such a truly beautiful person, most importantly on the inside, and her beauty truly radiated from within, and made her shine.. she had such life in her eyes, such sparkle..such a genuine individual that this world just doesn't have near enough of these days..

Her death has hit me hard due to the fact that her words, her pictures that she so openly shared with the world of those last 2 years of her life, the imagery it created in my mind was so detailed and vivid of this very much FULL OF LIFE woman.. therefor her death has just been all the more difficult to comprehend..and I am only a perfect stranger from the outside looking in.. I cannot even begin to imagine those who know and love Leanne what depth of pain they are dealing with in having lost her from their lives..so suddenly..so tragically..and so publicly.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 23, 2014, 12:33:06 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thu, 20 Feb 2014

wow, just wow!.. Thank you, texasmom, for posting this.. it brought a smile to my face(and my heart), and at the same time tears streaming down my face..

Leanne was such a truly beautiful person, most importantly on the inside, and her beauty truly radiated from within, and made her shine.. she had such life in her eyes, such sparkle..such a genuine individual that this world just doesn't have near enough of these days..

Her death has hit me hard due to the fact that her words, her pictures that she so openly shared with the world of those last 2 years of her life, the imagery it created in my mind was so detailed and vivid of this very much FULL OF LIFE woman.. therefor her death has just been all the more difficult to comprehend..and I am only a perfect stranger from the outside looking in.. I cannot even begin to imagine those who know and love Leanne what depth of pain they are dealing with in having lost her from their lives..so suddenly..so tragically..and so publicly.

You're welcome, and very well said, southrngrl.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 23, 2014, 01:11:26 AM »

Leanne with her sister and brothers:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202638073066492&set=a.1501824599063.72683.1637662423&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203083993562676&set=a.3679509668279.2170656.1291150876&type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 23, 2014, 01:46:59 PM »

http://www.goexplore365.com/p/locations.html

About Us
Fun Facts About The Bear-in-a-Den's (Bearden's)

* If a stranger gave us $100 to do whatever we want with it, Josh would go to the bar and buy drinks for strangers and Leanne would donate some and put the rest in the bank.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 23, 2014, 01:54:58 PM »

This past Thursday, before the admin on the "Justice for Leanne Bearden" page changed the direction of the page to a memorial for Leanne, announced that Josh had been invited to be an admin on the page, and then completely took the page down; there were posts made that included screen shots from a conversation with Josh that said the 5k event in Denver was going to be a fundraiser (again). 

From the posts of the admin's conversation with Josh:

February 20, 2014

Justice for Leanne Bearden
https://www.facebook.com/MemorialforLeanneBearden

Josh Bearden on mobile

"We're calling it the UpFoundation for Depression Awareness in Memory of Leanne Bearden or UpFoundation for short.  We're having a 5k run/walk in Denver on March 9th to raise money for Depression awareness.  Something good has to come out of this horrible situation. We're going to purchase billboards, take out ads in local magazines etc.."

"The page is LeanneBearden5k-run/walk on FB"

"The website is leannebearden5k.com.  It's basic but I haven't had any time to spruce it up yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No mention on the FB pages or the website of this change as of today.

https://www.facebook.com/events/417793445033418/

Leanne Bearden 5k - Celebration & Honoring Leanne's Incredible Life & Spirit
Public • By LeanneBearden5K- Run/Walk

[When]  Sunday, March 9, 2014
[Time]   8:00am in MDT
[Where] Denver, CO: Exact Location: TBD;

the family has asked us to do a 5k & Balloon Release so we are finding a safe place to run and release the balloons

[Description]
I am honored that Leanne's family has asked us to honor Leanne's life and to have this LeanneBearden5k on Sunday, March 9th as planned, and we are changing it from a fundraiser into a wonderful, respectful celebration & memorial service for all the friends and family Our Friend Leanne Hecht Bearden touched with her beautiful spirit throughout her life.
February 14 at 1:06pm

https://www.facebook.com/LeanneBearden5k/posts/626480257406492

LeanneBearden5K- Run/Walk
February 17
The Bearden family originally wanted to honor Leanne with a balloon release, but we now realize how this could hurt the environment and wildlife Leanne loved so much, so instead of a balloon release, we will be handing out the balloons to you, as a reminder on how Leanne brought joy into your life.

http://www.leannebearden5k.com/event-info/

UPDATE:

Friday 2/14/2014:
I am heart-broken for Josh and Leanne's family as The Garden Ridge Police Department have confirmed the body they found today is Leanne Bearden. Leanne was an amazing person and the world was a better place when she was in it.

We will honor Leanne's life & beautiful spirit on Sunday, March 9th.

Leanne Bearden 5k - Celebration & Honoring Leanne's Incredible Life & Spirit
Sunday, March 9 at 8:00am
Denver, CO: Exact Location: TBD; We originally were wanting to do a balloon release but for enviromental factors; instead, we will be handing out the balloons to you, as a reminder on how Leanne brought joy in to your life.

We will wait for the Leanne's husband, Josh Bearden, for directions on how he would like us to proceed.

Sunday, March 9th; 8am-11:30am
    This is a free celebration event, but donations are incredibly appreciated to cover costs of t-shirts, water, balloons, etc...

*** in case of inclement weather, Denver Beer Compay has offered to be our back up location & open up for us at 9:00AM (3 hours earlier than they do for the public) so we can play lots of fun games- twister, board games, painting, etc! So a big thanks to Denver Beer Company for being so awesome & helping us honor Leanne Bearden!

http://www.leannebearden5k.com/rsvp-donations/

Please RSVP &  donate today.
This is a free celebration event, but donations are incredibly appreciated to cover cost of t-shirts, balloons, drinking water, candy, feathers, etc....

**Each T-shirt cost us $15 to make so please take that into consideration and add the $15 cost of the t-shirt to your very generous donation.  Thank you so much for your support and loving Leanne.

1) Paypal Website- donations@leannebearden5k.com
2) Wells Fargo Donation Acct: to Leanne Bearden Donation
Routing # 102000076; Acct # 6620719234  - email us with any questions at donations@LeanneBearden5k.com
3) All donation methods will be accepted at Leanne's Life Celebration where you'll pick up your t-shirts, balloons, feathers & candy!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: February 24, 2014, 05:49:19 PM »

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7164794708270892518&postID=3005038002900866874

Anonymous said...

Josh says she took the rope from his parents garage. It wasn't already in the back pack. And thanks Denver friend for speaking up. Josh went to a lot of trouble to silence her friends and shame them on the last facebook page. What a nasty cover up this has been.

February 23, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Anonymous said...

Yes he has, hasn't he. I attended college with her and have followed every comment on here, article on various websites, FB pages, etc. but I've never posted. The whole situation saddens me. It is amazing how concerned he is with what other people think. It is amazing the day before and day of her cremation he was messaging people from her FB page (myself included- I've never met him and did not answer him- but why not write from his page?) telling/asking people about her past and saying not to "like" that page on FB- you know, the same page he had shut down yesterday, the day of her memorial service (wouldn't that be what you'd be doing on such a day?). And it really saddened me to see Leanne defriended me on FB the day of her TX memorial service....it's amazing what people can do from heaven.

February 23, 2014 at 11:49 AM

southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: February 24, 2014, 05:53:59 PM »

Again,  thanks so much texasmom, for posting these.. I so suck at navigating Facebook so, I'd not have seen these if not for you taking the time to post them..
They certainly are a beautiful family..and it seems as though all of them have that same sparkle in their eyes, in each of them a fullness of life that literally exudes from their eyes and smile..

My heart hurts for what they are going through in their losing their baby sister, Leanne. Their lives will never be the same, and the pain of that loss will be carried throughout the remainder of each of their lives.. The questions that fill their minds, invade their every thoughts throughout their days of the why..how.. And yearning desperately to find and know all of those answers to each of those haunting questions can be so overwhelming to a point of it negatively impacting each of their lives..  I so don't want that for this precious family..and more importantly I believe Leanne would never have wanted that for especially her siblings(from what I have gleaned she was by far the closest to her siblings out of all family)..

I very much sensed a very different opinion from the Hechts(as opposed to her in-laws, the Beardens) about the entire situation involving Leanne(and by entire I mean the events leading up to, during, and after their sister's "disappearance").. Of course we have no way of knowing what their opinions are today of the situation, and if or when, those opinions may have changed..or not(and I do understand that its rightfully so that we won't likely ever know).. And I suppose that yet is just another difficult issue surrounding Leanne's case for the so many of us who are on the outside looking in.

IMO, its just one of many issues that makes it difficult to let Leanne's case just go..to move on with the closure simply being in her death being deemed suicide.. But in all honesty we have no other choice than to do so, and the reality is I guess that we really have no right to ever know anything more than what we know now..

So, while I am fully understanding of all of the above I still find it difficult to just let go(as are most things in this life, that it so much easier said than done).. My prayers continue for her loved ones, especially her siblings, in knowing what a close bond they shared with their baby sister, Leanne..and while we actually have a choice in our letting go of the situation, they however do not have that choice, and are instead left their whole lives long to grieve, question, and long for the answers to the questions that haunt us all..how?..why?..their sister, Leanne, was so tragically stripped from each of their lives(be it suicide or not..for them the pain is there irrespective the specific mode of her death)

southrngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: February 24, 2014, 07:43:26 PM »

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7164794708270892518&postID=3005038002900866874

Anonymous said...

Josh says she took the rope from his parents garage. It wasn't already in the back pack. And thanks Denver friend for speaking up. Josh went to a lot of trouble to silence her friends and shame them on the last facebook page. What a nasty cover up this has been.

February 23, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Anonymous said...

Yes he has, hasn't he. I attended college with her and have followed every comment on here, article on various websites, FB pages, etc. but I've never posted. The whole situation saddens me. It is amazing how concerned he is with what other people think. It is amazing the day before and day of her cremation he was messaging people from her FB page (myself included- I've never met him and did not answer him- but why not write from his page?) telling/asking people about her past and saying not to "like" that page on FB- you know, the same page he had shut down yesterday, the day of her memorial service (wouldn't that be what you'd be doing on such a day?). And it really saddened me to see Leanne defriended me on FB the day of her TX memorial service....it's amazing what people can do from heaven.

February 23, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Un-friggin-believable!!!.. I tell ya it certainly seems to be ALL ABOUT Josh Bearden!.. sad, sad, sad.. IMO, he's got an ego the size of Texas, and IMO, his focus only further accentuates that fact!.. DeFriending Leanne's friend!.. Really this man is all about himself..what everyone thinks of him, and to hell with Leanne, "she lost her battle with depression"..
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: February 25, 2014, 04:28:23 PM »

be you husband,parent bro,sis
who goes to a deceased persons FB and changes things and unfriends the deceased friends
wow!, crazy, doesnt seem ethical, im scared for josh is he losing it?

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: February 25, 2014, 04:59:49 PM »

be you husband,parent bro,sis
who goes to a deceased persons FB and changes things and unfriends the deceased friends
wow!, crazy, doesnt seem ethical, im scared for josh is he losing it?

That just doesn't seem right at all.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.