April 16, 2024, 01:40:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just an opinion, and a prayer for Natalee'a family & Fri  (Read 1515 times)
JulieK
Scared Monkey

« on: June 20, 2005, 02:38:26 PM »

I have never seen a more bizarre case than this, How it is being handled and the whole nine yards. I know that they do things differently in aruba but it is strange to us in the U.S, I do not blame anyone but whomever it was that was involved in the disappearance of Natalee, And may God  Have mercy on there souls for what they have done. I can only imagine just how frustrating that this is for Natalee's Family, Friends and the Arubans and everyone helping search for Natalee and solve this case. I have daughter and I do not know how I would handle this, I would probably feel like harming those that  have harmed my daughter. I am praying for the safe return of Natalee and that this case breaks and is resolved very soon, I pray for Natalee's family, I  as a mother Pray for the parents of Natalee that they make it through this and that God is with them every step of the way! I just don't understand what could have happened to her and I hope that the answers come out soon and Natalee is returned safe and sound!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.