April 25, 2024, 09:25:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terry Trafford, 20 year old missing 3/3 Saginaw Mi (OHL Hockey player)  (Read 5825 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« on: March 09, 2014, 05:29:48 PM »

http://www.mlive.com/spirit/index.ssf/2014/03/saginaw_spirit_player_missing.html

Saginaw Spirit hockey player Terry Trafford missing for nearly one week, OHL team president confirms

A Saginaw Spirit player is missing after he was last seen nearly a week ago, according to the president of the Ontario Hockey League team.

Terry Trafford, a 20-year-old center who has played several seasons with the Spirit, reportedly disappeared after spending time at the Dow Event Center on Monday, March 3.

Information shared on Twitter states that Trafford's vehicle is a green 1995 GMC Sierra pickup with the license plate CJA 2235.

Friends and fans are urging anyone with information to contact the Saginaw Police Department at 989-759-1229, though no one at the department was immediately available to confirm their involvement in an investigation.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 07:58:09 PM »

This update does not sound promising - sounds like he may be found as a suicide. So sad. http://www.mlive.com/spirit/index.ssf/2014/03/missing_saginaw_spirit_player.html#incart_river_default

Missing Saginaw Spirit hockey player Terry Trafford was in trouble with team, girlfriend says

Cieszlak, also a Heritage graduate, said she last heard from Trafford on Sunday, March 2, when he sent her multiple text messages saying that he loved her. He also sent a message that greatly concerned Cieszlak.

"He texted me and told me his life was over and that he didn't want to do it anymore," Cieszlak said.

Cieszlak, 21, said Trafford was supposed to return to his hometown of Toronto and she had heard he'd been spotted there.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 09:24:30 PM »

This update does not sound promising - sounds like he may be found as a suicide. So sad. http://www.mlive.com/spirit/index.ssf/2014/03/missing_saginaw_spirit_player.html#incart_river_default

Missing Saginaw Spirit hockey player Terry Trafford was in trouble with team, girlfriend says

Cieszlak, also a Heritage graduate, said she last heard from Trafford on Sunday, March 2, when he sent her multiple text messages saying that he loved her. He also sent a message that greatly concerned Cieszlak.

"He texted me and told me his life was over and that he didn't want to do it anymore," Cieszlak said.

Cieszlak, 21, said Trafford was supposed to return to his hometown of Toronto and she had heard he'd been spotted there.

I read the article you posted tbm, and I agree, it doesn't sound promising.  I hope Terry just needs some time to work things out and that he's safe.  I hope his family or friends hear from him soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 09:43:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/findtrafford

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 09:44:20 PM »

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 07:10:10 AM »

http://www.wnem.com/story/24931357/saginaw-spirit-player-remains-missing

Saginaw Spirit issue statement regarding missing player

Cheslock also mentioned that Trafford was in trouble with the team before he was let go but didn't want to give specifics as to why.

My thoughts - it is strange that this kid was living with the manager of the team (which I understand is common for junior hockey) but the manager has no idea what is happening.

- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 08:35:00 PM »

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2014/03/saginaw_spirit_not_yet_releasi.html#incart_river_default

Sad news, but not unexpected. His truck was found with what appears to be his body in the parking lot of the local walmart. 

- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 08:43:55 PM »

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2014/03/saginaw_spirit_not_yet_releasi.html#incart_river_default

Sad news, but not unexpected. His truck was found with what appears to be his body in the parking lot of the local walmart. 

After reading how troubled Terry Trafford was, I agree, this doesn't come as a surprise, if in fact the body found is identified as Terry's.   There was always hope and it looks like that's gone now.  So sad to see a young person with so much ahead of them in life, and they feel so hopeless they can't go on. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 12:05:36 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/12/body-missing-major-junior-hockey-player-found-in-mich-parking-lot/

Body of missing major junior hockey player found in Mich. parking lot
Published March 12, 2014
FoxNews.com

The Saginaw Spirit major junior hockey team confirmed Tuesday that the body of one of its players was found in his car in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

Terry Trafford, 20, of Toronto, had last been seen March 3 at the Spirit's home area. His girlfriend, Skye Cieszlak, told the Saginaw News that she had received a text from Trafford the day before saying "his life was over and he didn't want to do it anymore."

The team confirmed earlier Tuesday that Trafford had been sent home as a disciplinary measure for a violation of team rules on a recent road trip. However, team president and managing partner Craig Goslin said that Trafford had not been dismissed from the team.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 04:17:57 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 10:23:37 AM »

It is so sad to see young people (and even older people) not being able to see beyond their present circumstances.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.