March 29, 2024, 02:07:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nathaniel Tallman, 25, missing from Lafayette, CO since 1/21/14  (Read 5258 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 29, 2014, 05:33:16 PM »

http://www.timescall.com/top-stories/ci_25017434/10k-reward-offered-information-missing-lafayette-man-nathaniel

$10K reward offered for information on missing Lafayette man Nathaniel Tallman
Friends, family say they will continue to raise money

By Mitchell Byars, Camera Staff Writer
Posted:   01/29/2014 01:46:38 PM MST | Updated:   9 min. ago

Family and friends of a Lafayette man missing for more than a week now are offering a $10,000 reward for anyone with information about his whereabouts.

Nathaniel Tallman, 25, was last seen around 6 p.m. Jan. 21 behind the wheel of his black 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Rally near the intersection of Empire Road and U.S. 287 in Lafayette, according to friends.

He was on his way to Longmont, but has not been seen or heard from since.

Tallman's father said he has not heard from his son, which was highly unusual.

Kevin Tallman said Nathaniel works with him in the family's greeting card and gift distribution business. He said he got a call or a text from his son on Jan. 21, but has not heard from him since, and contacted Lafayette police Thursday.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 05:38:00 PM »

Nate's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/nate.tallman.9?fref=browse_search

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 05:38:53 PM »

Find Nate Tallman - facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/FindNateTallman
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 10:13:06 PM »

I was curious if perhaps someone carjacked Nathaniel Tallman for his new car.  It was a 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Rally, which according to what I could find online starts at $34,995.  His car had temporary plates. 

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/lancer-evolution

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 10:20:00 PM »

I don't know what add on's or special things Nathaniel had for his Lancer, but it looks like you could go from basic up to pretty snazzy, depending on if it was non-evolution or evolution.  Regardless, someone may have taken his car, since it was new.  I wonder if it will be found?  Did someone take his car to joy ride or take it to a chop shop?  Now days, people have been killed for a lot less.   

Here's Motortrend:

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2014/mitsubishi/lancer/
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Overview
Learn more about the all new 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer with comprehensive car pricing info, current rebates & incentives, safety data, MPG, car photos, specs & more. Select a research category to learn more about the new Mitsubishi Lancer.

2014 Mitsubishi Lancer
Price Range: $18,095 - $38,195 | MPG: 17 city/34 hwy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 02:24:53 PM »

Find Nate Tallman - facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/FindNateTallman

As of Feb 15th...still missing

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 05:04:59 PM »

http://**/lafayette-news/ci_25142385/car-belonging-missing-lafayette-man-was-found-south
Car belonging to missing Lafayette man was found in south Boulder
February 14, 2014

The car belonging to missing Lafayette resident Nathaniel Tallman was found in south Boulder on Thursday after someone recognized the vehicle from fliers and called it in, Lafayette police confirmed today.

Lafayette police Cmdr. Brian Rosipajla said that someone recognized Tallman's black black 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer in the area of Foothills Parkway and South Boulder Road at about 11 a.m. Thursday.

Rosipajla said the car was processed and impounded as evidence.

Several employees at an office building at 75 Manhattan Drive said today that Tallman's car was parked at their building, and that it had been there about a week. The employees said to their knowledge Tallman did not frequent the building, which houses a variety of business offices.

Rosipajla could not confirm the specific location of the car or how long it had been there. He said there was no indication as to what the car may have been doing there.

Tallman was last seen behind the wheel of his Lancer at about 6 p.m. Jan. 21 near the intersection of Empire Road and U.S. 287 in Lafayette, according to friends. He was supposedly on his way to Longmont but never arrived and has not been seen or heard from since.

Rosipajla did not say if police suspect foul play in the disappearance.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »

http://ihavevanished.com/2014/02/16/family-friends-organize-search-for-missing-lafayette-man-nathaniel-tallman-kdvr-com/
Family, friends organize search for missing Lafayette man Nathaniel Tallman | KDVR.com
February 16, 2014 (Posted on February 14, 2014, Updated February 15, 2014)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 08:34:19 PM »

http://www.timescall.com/top-stories/ci_25346196/nathaniel-tallman-disappearance-lafayette-police-await-id-body

Nathaniel Tallman case: Lafayette police await ID of body found in Wyoming
Tallman, 25, missing since Jan. 23

By Charlie Brennan, Camera Staff Writer
Posted:   03/14/2014 05:48:31 PM MDT | Updated:   41 min. ago

Lafayette police, who have been investigating the January disappearance of Nathaniel Tallman, said late today that a body was discovered north of Lusk, Wyo., and that they are waiting for a positive identification.

Asked whether the body found on Thursday could be that of Tallman, Lafayette police Commander Brian Rosipajla said, "That's unknown. We're just waiting a positive identification on who this is."

Lusk, population 1,567 in 2010, is a small plains community directly east of Casper, Wyo., near the Nebraska state line. It is the county seat of Niobrara County, the least populated county in the nation's least populated state.

Erin Applegarth, a dispatcher with the Niobrara County Sheriff's Office, said the body was discovered just off Wyo. State Highway 85. She was not able to say why Colorado authorities were notified of its discovery.

"Once Colorado came up, we didn't get a whole lot of nothing," she said.

The crime scene where the body was discovered was processed by the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigations.

Rosipajla said no further information would be released by Lafayette police until an identification is made on the body.

Tallman was reported to Lafayette police on Jan. 23 as a missing person. He was last seen leaving his residence, and has not been seen, since.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 09:05:21 PM »

http://**/ci_25352160

Nathaniel Tallman case: Police confirm his body found, two in custody on suspicion of first-degree murder
One suspect held in Boulder, and second in San Diego

By Charlie Brennan and Joe Rubino, Camera Staff Writers
Posted:   03/15/2014 05:45:03 PM MDT | Updated:   49 min. ago

The search for Nathaniel Tallman is over, and two men are in custody, both held for investigation of first-degree murder in his slaying.

Lafayette police Cmdr. Brian Rosipajla said late today that police have arrested Russell Britton, 58, and he is the Boulder County Jail, held without bond on first degree murder. Moises Cazares Mendez, 26, is being held at the Las Colinas Detention facility in San Diego, Ca., on a $1,025,000 million bond.

Rosipajla referred questions concerning an autopsy for Tallman to the Larimer County Coroner's Office, and said he believed that office typically handled autopsies for the part of Wyoming where Tallman's body was recovered.

He offered no details of the suspects' arrest, but said Britton was arrested "late last night," while Mendez was taken into custody by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, about mid-day Saturday.

Very sad 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 10:10:01 PM »

I held hope Nathaniel could be found safe until his car was discovered and under the circumstances, it raised so many questions.    

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 09:59:24 AM »

sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.