April 16, 2024, 06:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Making Sense of the Senseless" - Invasion of the Anchor Baby?  (Read 2257 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 02, 2014, 01:21:08 PM »

"They're already here." - I've heard this for years.

RUSH: Now, let me close the loop on immigration.  We sit here, it doesn't make any sense.  It's the end of the Republican Party.  The polling data all shows it.  The people that would be granted amnesty are not gonna vote Republican because of this or anything else.  I mean, not without a lot of work.  And the Republican Party being so publicly for amnesty is not going to change how these people vote.  I don't know if the Republicans think that's going to happen.  I do know that the prevailing thought or theory is really baked in total defensiveness.

You've heard 'em one way or another, you've heard 'em say, "The demographics in the country are changing, Rush, and we've got this influx of Hispanics.  Forget immigration.  They're being born.  We're gonna have to convert these people to Republicans, and one of the ways to do it is be for amnesty, because we all know that every Hispanic wants every other Hispanic to be able to come to this country legally whenever they want to.  And that's how we'll show them we love 'em; that's how we show them that we're on their side; that's how we show them they can vote for us." So we're gonna get into identity politics?  That's something we've never done.  We've stood for everybody.

read more here - http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/01/31/making_sense_of_the_senseless

Invasion of the anchor babies?  Parents finally profiting from their illegal status?

The anchor baby revenge?  Steal more money? 

As long as the borders are not secure, more will come legally and illegally to give birth to anchor babies - parents profiting from their illegal or legal status?

I've read stories of wealthy Chinese (and perhaps others) coming to birthing hotels to give birth to US citizens.  The ultimate anchor baby.  How long before they vote from foreign lands? 

How many anchor babies grow up with an exaggerated sense of entitlement?  Trained to vote for people with the goal of stealing the labor of others through big government?

Why should the accident or intentional anchor baby give them citizenship and the 'right' to steal more money?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 01:30:22 PM »

How many anchor babies reach voting age during Obama's term in office?   

Invasion by anchor baby?  How do you beat back the Mongol Horde when they get a free ride forever?  Their parents and siblings seem to be first class front of the bus 'faux' citizens?  Everyone else is left at the back of the bus?

I heard a woman on the radio the other day, self identified as Hispanic complaining about illegal beauticians that are mobile and can set up business anywhere?  Really?  Competing for her clients?  Not subject to regulation?

Her solution?  Make them citizens and make them pay taxes and be regulated?  Really?  How do you force someone to become a citizen?  Pay taxes and subject themselves to taxes?  Will forced citizenship really work?  Why would they come out of the 'shadows' when they are already living out in the open and not playing by the citizenship rules?

Her second complaint was that her smart daughter lost a place in a program to an illegal alien.  Why?  They are both Hispanic, but the illegal was 'disadvantaged'.  No money or program for the citizen!!!

Why doesn't this woman report the illegal beautician?  Just ask the regulators to do an inspection?  Check for credentials? 

Why would she settle for second or third class status?

How do you force citizenship on people?  They already have it made.  Tax and regulation free income, perhaps collecting $36,000 per person in welfare benefits?

Why should citizen families go to the back of the line?  A line that never moves for citizens due to the illegal line jumpers?

What is wrong with this picture?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.