April 19, 2024, 05:01:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dinosaurs and Democrats - Instant Ice Age  (Read 1751 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 12, 2014, 06:07:58 AM »

Who caused the dinosaurs demise?  The 'instant ice age' millions of years ago?  Democrats?  First 'climate change' ever?

Ice Expert Predicts Lake Superior Will Completely Freeze Over This Winter

(CNSNews.com) – Lake Superior hasn’t completely frozen over in two decades.
But an expert on Great Lakes ice says there’s a “very high likelihood” that the three-quadrillion-gallon lake will soon be totally covered with ice thanks to this winter’s record-breaking cold.

The ice cover on the largest freshwater lake in the world hit a 20-year record of 91 percent on Feb. 5, 1994.

Jay Austin, associate professor at the Large Lakes Observatory in Duluth, Minn., told CNSNews.com that he expects that record will be broken this winter when the most northern of the Great Lakes becomes totally shrouded in ice.

read more here - http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/ice-expert-predicts-lake-superior-will-completely-freeze-over

I read that the dinosaurs froze with fresh vegetation in their stomachs.  No way to run away from the seemingly advancing ice.  Didn't take a season, years, or decades.  Fresh food one minute, frozen the next.

Likely a little more gas, or Co2 would not have kept things warm.

Do democrats and eco people really control the weather?  I don't think so.

Windmills and solar panels aren't going to keep people in the north or in Atlanta safe and warm.  We need real energy.  Oil, coal, and nuclear. 

We can't stop 'climate change'.  I do think we can stop the failed 'climate change' policies of greedy and selfish politicians, big business, and ruling class.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 06:14:43 AM »

Mother Nature, God, or the Supreme Being's challenge to fake gods, demi-gods, politicians, environmentalists, and big business?

Can you really stop 'climate change'?

I don't think they can.

Likely God and the others are having a good laugh.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.