April 28, 2024, 12:29:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know if Steve the DJ was working  (Read 2402 times)
ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« on: June 20, 2005, 05:25:06 PM »

the nite of May 30th, if so when did the Tatoo return Question
Anthony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 08:06:11 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, Tattoo does not sail on Sunday or Monday. A secrurity guard is on board during the nite and he takes the dinghy with him to the Tattoo. I don't see how DJ could have been involved in this. He would have had no access to boats.
Sachae
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 07:04:42 AM »

If I'm not mistaken, Tattoo does not sail on Sunday or Monday. A secrurity guard is on board during the nite and he takes the dinghy with him to the Tattoo. I don't see how DJ could have been involved in this. He would have had no access to boats.

Your are correct, and the owner also said that he would not be able to start the engine, even though he had a key to the boat because it is computerized, and he is not authorized to do that.
ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 08:10:21 AM »

Your are correct, and the owner also said that he would not be able to start the engine, even though he had a key to the boat because it is computerized, and he is not authorized to do that.

Unless Steve has another job he was free the whole nite and next day.

I read on one these post, to depose of a body at sea, all you had to do is go out about 300 yards, 1/5 of a mile. You would not need a large boat, a dingy would do. [/size]
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.