April 24, 2024, 06:48:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "World poverty, immigration and gum balls"  (Read 1765 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 04, 2014, 11:34:52 PM »

"See just how futile is solution pursued in Washington"

watch video here - http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/world-poverty-immigration-and-gum-balls/?cat_orig=politics

Why immigration is a futile immigration policy for the US.  Explains why people need to be helped where they live.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:37:39 PM »

Most economists are agreed that the workers hurt most by high immigration this year are the immigrants who came last year. They are exposed to the most direct labor competition.

The majority of Americans – who oppose high immigration – reject the idea of the federal government constantly reinforcing a semi-permanent under-class of foreign laborers.

Most Americans are FOR a society in which all Americans – including the foreign-born can live middle-class lifestyles. Congress should show some compassion toward the immigrants of this country.

And Congress should show some compassion toward the descendents of U.S. slavery who are only slightly less harmed by continued high immigration. The only time black Americans have made substantial economic progress in this country has been during periods of low immigration and tight labor markets.

read more here - https://www.numbersusa.org/pages/middle-class-opportunities-immigrants-and-black-americans

I know so many older Americans who came back from WWII and Korea with their choice of good paying union jobs.  What do veterans come back to under Obama?  High unemployment?  Service jobs?  Poor wages?  Illegal alien invasion?  Never ending or slowing down of taxation, regulation, confiscation of wages and benefits?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.