March 18, 2024, 11:50:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 355669 times)
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« on: June 20, 2005, 06:51:17 PM »

A gentle reminder, that at times we get heated and angry over something we read. Perhaps something someone else says. When you feel yourself typing out things you would "never say to a person if they were standing in front of you", well.. that is the time to step away.

Get a coffee, watch some TV, hug your hubby/wife, take a walk, take a shower.... take a break. Go watch the sunset.

This is a highly emotional issue that has dragged on for weeks (and might go for weeks more).

Remember, we are all real people with real feelings. Sometimes, when we type out "words" they aren't taken in the same context that we meant them.

Give others the same latitude you would like them to give you. Don't assume the worst, look for how that person could have meant something other than the worst.

Life's too short. We are not lost... our loved ones know where we are.

Be thankful.

A new thread for news and discussions.

PLEASE visit the link below with Tom and Red's WEBLOG for summaries of the information gathered here.

www.scaredmonkeys.com

Please be sure to read the TROLLS announcement. Thank you.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 06:53:34 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Knowing him - I will be lucky if he notices!

Rip your pj's off. Meet him at the door naked, lead him to the bedroom. Within four minutes he will be sound asleep and you can rush back to what he interrupted by comming home.

That was so very funny...only because it is so very true!!!!!!   Laughing  Laughing
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 06:53:50 PM »

Even though I am not a PVDS fan, i wouldve ran like hell too...Good job posting that letter, caligirl..

"God dont like ugly"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 06:55:30 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Even though I am not a PVDS fan, i wouldve ran like hell too...Good job posting that letter, caligirl..

Yes, while I found it funny and found Twitty's comments about it after very funny also, I promise you, I would have set a world record in that sprint and not taken so long to get the car door unlocked either!!!!!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 06:55:45 PM »

I would have hauled tail!  He is going through a lot if he did not have anything to do with it, not being able to judge, son in prison, wife depressed i am sure, not to mention if he has a conscious finding Nat.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 06:56:11 PM »

I will be adding Van Der Sloot RSS feeds to this tonight. Updates from online newsarticles in real time about Natalee

http://www.i66.com/
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 06:56:38 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Yes, while I found it funny and found Twitty's comments about it after very funny also, I promise you, I would have set a world record in that sprint and not taken so long to get the car door unlocked either!!!!!

Laughing  I probably would have left it UNLOCKED!! ROFLMAO

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
monkeysMOO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 06:57:00 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
so there is a missing man, a headless man and possibly another missing person, is that correct...?

Just to add a little more confusion, here's a quote from Riehl World View that states another murder is under investigation, in addition to the decapitated victim.  Also mentions a missing persons report... I'm not sure if the new missing person report filed today is the guy whose truck was found or someone different?

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/aruba_decapitat.html

"A reliable source on the island of Aruba has confirmed reports of a recent murder / decapitation, and also confirmed reports of another murder currently under investigation in Aruba. A third report regarding a possible new missing person report filed today has not been confirmed at this time."

O give me a home, where the primates all roam, to opine in the cyber melee!
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 06:58:25 PM »

Is Steven Croes still being detained??
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 06:58:36 PM »

Clevefan:  Where did you get this?  

Bendex:  What is doodslag?  

Aruba
Aanhouding vierde verdachte verlengd
20 Jun, 2005, 17:04 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Three weeks after the american student Natalee Holloway disappeared there is not a trace of her. The public Ministry has arrested four and is continuously questioning witnesses and following up tips. This morning Steve Croes was before the Judge Commissioner and his detention was extended.

Paul van der Sloot, the father of 17 year old suspect Joran van der Sloot, was heard for a long time Saturday as a witness. The three other young suspects in the Holloway-case are meanwhile transferred to the holding house (KIA). The 19 year old Satish Kalpoe was moved Friday night to KIA. His older brother Deepak and Joran van de Sloot were transferred today.

It is known of the KIA that suspects can have contact with eachother and fine tune their stories with eachother.  According to Papito Comenencia, police spokesman that will also happen in the Holloway-zaak. Comenencia: “They will surely talk to eachother in KIA, and we have a problem with that."  According to Mariaine Croes, spokesperson for the Public Ministry, the holding of the suspects at KIA does not have to be a problem.  Croes: “The minor will be in a special area for minors and the other two can be separated if that is necessary. Freddie Maduro, KIA director, said that all three will go in the minors section and will be placed so they have no contact with eachother.

26 year old Steve Croes was arraigned today before the judge commissioner who extended his detention for 8 days. Croes was picked up at his house in Casariba, in Santa Cruz. He is suspected of the same matters as the three young people, accessory to murder, accessory to manlaughter (doodslag) or intentional kidnapping (opzettelijke vrijheidsberoving). Croes is DJ on the partyboat de Tattoo.

According to Comenencia Paul van der Sloot was heard as a witness a total of three times. Comenencia: “We hear witnesses all the time, the whole time now. That someone is heard as a witness does not mean that they are a suspect."

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 06:58:37 PM »

What letter?  I've been so busy at work I've missed everything today.  Looks like quite a brouhaha....and everyone thought I was the cranky one!!!  Sheesh.

Somebody give me a quick update, please?

~Nancy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 06:58:37 PM »

:::stumbling back into room::::

Cali, I went back through all the stuff from approx. 2:36 am and I do not see the name you are looking for.

Oh....and do we need to get the report on Page One that says it is Joran who tried suicide to be changed??

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2005, 06:58:39 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"

Laughing  I probably would have left it UNLOCKED!! ROFLMAO

Yeah, except then as I'm driving down the road blotting the sweat off my brow some camera man from some station would pop out of my back seat and scare me so bad I'd pee my pants on national (or international) TV!!!!!   Laughing
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2005, 06:58:43 PM »

OK, I hate to ask, but have ANY of the MSM reported the suicide attempt? TYIA I'm about to take my son to karate.

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 06:58:52 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
[color=redDO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Thank you![/color]

Can we feed them fish food with hooks in it???

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 06:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"

Rip your pj's off. Meet him at the door naked, lead him to the bedroom. Within four minutes he will be sound asleep and you can rush back to what he interrupted by comming home.

That was so very funny...only because it is so very true!!!!!!   Laughing  Laughing

Dragonfly beat me to it, but I was gonna recommend the same thing!......Trust me, I have been caught so many times, usually I cover by hearing the truck, jumping in the shower, turn on the water, and come out wrapped in a towel with wet hair! If I think he wants more than a 5 min conversation about something that happened at the office, I do everything I can to give him his 5 minutes of happiness.(you know what I mean) Usually those nights I don't even have to cook, I can just get back on line! LOLOL  That is the good thing about no kids at home!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 06:59:08 PM »

Quote from: "Ben"
Is Steven Croes still being detained??

Yes another 8 days.
Sharonywr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 06:59:23 PM »

Quote:
sandy wrote:

Rip your pj's off. Meet him at the door naked, lead him to the bedroom. Within four minutes he will be sound asleep and you can rush back to what he interrupted by comming home. }}

Hm, I would have been back in less than 2 minutes--only have to read a page to catch up!!!

LOL
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2005, 06:59:24 PM »

I second that

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
mskygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2005, 06:59:41 PM »

Possibly this suicide attempt was by Joran with all of the pressure and such that is upon him...for what he has done...to himself, his family, and his friends...not to mention his community.  Could this be the reason his Mom and Pop have been rushed to and from the jail...afterall, he is a minor...and a suicide attempt might warrant a visit by parents.  I don't know...just a thought.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.