March 19, 2024, 03:10:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 355707 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: June 21, 2005, 02:09:06 AM »

waiting...I think you and I are sharing the same brain wave...
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: June 21, 2005, 02:09:32 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
(Never said being Dutch was a good thing!)

Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face!

lol Hey I like being Dutch but then again I am americanized  Wink
Lemme see yer shoes!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: June 21, 2005, 02:10:07 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "iquitos"
caligirl can yo characterize sources?

Well, I tree hopped like Kerin through the maze of friends. Figured out who went to what school, happened upon arubaam, which stated the school even though I knew. Acted very sweet and kind..saw who might bite. SOme bit too hard lol some were very nice.

Angelina Reppas's interview was found by someone in this room from somewhere unknown but the post had her email, so I emailed and asked the person who had the info on the interview what the context I caught was and was there more.

Cali, I have this visual of both our houses. Blackboards and post it notes...crumpled paper...
I thank all three a y'all really sumpin!

ROFLMAO Kerin.. yeah I have little trees written down LMAO Man I am gonna go through withdrawls when we have nothing to lookup!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: June 21, 2005, 02:10:43 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "kkial"
Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Quote from: "hardin9744"
Native?  do you know the name of the attorney hired by Natalee's family?

Benvinda "Vinda" de Souza (I'm also a "client"  Wink )

Native,,tell us about him,, Is he one of the best down there?

HE IS A WOMAN

Who, Mike?  I thought we had this discussion earlier?  lol.
QUIT IT!!!
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1184 on: June 21, 2005, 02:10:54 AM »

Caligirl,
would you agree then that it is kind of characteristic of the Dutch in general?
You know how they say the Dutch are known for being entreprenuers and business owners? I'm starting to think it's because they don't like taking direction from anyone else... NH case in point.

Yes, I do.  They tend to be very independent and sometimes can be seen as stuck up? I guess that would be a good word for it.

They like the way they run things, just as most countries to but they do not tend to like to admit making mistakes. I see a perfectionism in them  Wink

Rather than 'stuck up', I'd say (as a generalization) Dutch people seem very reserved. I have Dutch friends and have been to the Netherlands. Once you get past that 'reserved' first impression, they are lovely people.

I agree with the perfectionism though LOL

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: June 21, 2005, 02:10:54 AM »

(Never said being Dutch was a good thing!)

Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face!

lol Hey I like being Dutch but then again I am americanized  Wink
Lemme see yer shoes!

lol Mike! ::sowing some 5 inch spike heels::: JK
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: June 21, 2005, 02:11:38 AM »

OK...Ms. de Souza is now on the board!
Native, so are you...listed as a client  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: June 21, 2005, 02:11:38 AM »

HE IS A WOMAN

Who, Mike?  I thought we had this discussion earlier?  lol.
QUIT IT!!!

What?  No fence, Mike...sotaspeak.
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: June 21, 2005, 02:11:46 AM »

Ya know, about 12 yrs ago I was in Aruba (cruise) and I really don't remember ever being approached with drugs or stuff like that.  I remember in Venezuela, though, our tour guide was dealing drugs out of the fricken window and I was mentally making my last will and testament on the way up the mountain as he was trying to take those hairpin curves, higher than a kite.  Shoulda brought a spare pair of undies on that trip... Twenty miles can make a big difference apparantly, b/c Aruba and VZ were completely different

pardon my spelling.... trying not to wake da baby with the clicking of the keyboard

One Happy Mitten
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: June 21, 2005, 02:11:55 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Thanks for all that info, Caligirl!!

So am I the only one from a smart state left here?  Maybe I should use smaller words or something.  Laughing
Yeh, and what about Bart Star and Bret Favre?  Huh?  Importin them WINNERS!  (no fence,Psych!)

You got me there!  Brett Favre is far and away the most popular person in Wisconsin.  That's not to say he's the brightest crayon in the box, though.  Very Happy

I lurk and try to only post when it's important - but since it's a slow news night . . .

Bart Starr, MVP of the first two superbowls - went to the University of Alabama.  As did the third Super Bowl MVP. I win a lot of bets with this question. Name the first three MVP's and the school they went to. Just a bit of trivia to lighten the mood.
PHS05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: June 21, 2005, 02:12:09 AM »

check out my post on page 59...intresting thing I ran across..tell me what you guys think. You might have to translate some things on the site.

May God Be With Us All!
TG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: June 21, 2005, 02:12:14 AM »

wow he's on myspace too, he's on every matchmaking site made it seems like.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1192 on: June 21, 2005, 02:12:40 AM »

Caligirl,
You know how they say the Dutch are known for being entreprenuers and business owners? I'm starting to think it's because they don't like taking direction from anyone else... NH case in point.

Yes, I do.  They tend to be very independent and sometimes can be seen as stuck up? I guess that would be a good word for it.

They like the way they run things, just as most countries to but they do not tend to like to admit making mistakes. I see a perfectionism in them  Wink
i Sold a house to some Dutch ppl once before they ever saw it (they wuz in Dutchland!)
hardin9744
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: June 21, 2005, 02:12:49 AM »

Native- did not mean to imply your legal system is inferior to USA system.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: June 21, 2005, 02:12:57 AM »

Dutch sound a lot like Germans

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: June 21, 2005, 02:13:06 AM »

waiting...I think you and I are sharing the same brain wave...
wonder who it belongs to.....ha ha (not me tonight)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: June 21, 2005, 02:13:11 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Caligirl,

Rather than 'stuck up', I'd say (as a generalization) Dutch people seem very reserved. I have Dutch friends and have been to the Netherlands. Once you get past that 'reserved' first impression, they are lovely people.

I agree with the perfectionism though LOL

lol Getagrip.. I have that darn gene! My daughter is already displaying that gene.. ugh lol

Stuck-up may have not been the right word. My brain is tired but I do know it took me a long time, to get past thinking it with my family because they were very quiet, not seemly friendly.. yeah I don't have that problem any more LMAO
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: June 21, 2005, 02:13:21 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"

HE IS A WOMAN
kinda like MIKE Confused  Shocked
Uhhumm!  I heard that! Mad
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: June 21, 2005, 02:14:24 AM »

Ya know, about 12 yrs ago I was in Aruba (cruise) and I really don't remember ever being approached with drugs or stuff like that.  I remember in Venezuela, though, our tour guide was dealing drugs out of the fricken window and I was mentally making my last will and testament on the way up the mountain as he was trying to take those hairpin curves, higher than a kite.  Shoulda brought a spare pair of undies on that trip... Twenty miles can make a big difference apparantly, b/c Aruba and VZ were completely different

pardon my spelling.... trying not to wake da baby with the clicking of the keyboard

lol I am picturing that!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: June 21, 2005, 02:14:49 AM »

Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"
Thanks for all that info, Caligirl!!

So am I the only one from a smart state left here?  Maybe I should use smaller words or something.  Laughing
Yeh, and what about Bart Star and Bret Favre?  Huh?  Importin them WINNERS!  (no fence,Psych!)

You got me there!  Brett Favre is far and away the most popular person in Wisconsin.  That's not to say he's the brightest crayon in the box, though.  Very Happy

I lurk and try to only post when it's important - but since it's a slow news night . . .

Bart Starr, MVP of the first two superbowls - went to the University of Alabama.  As did the third Super Bowl MVP. I win a lot of bets with this question. Name the first three MVP's and the school they went to. Just a bit of trivia to lighten the mood.

Interesting!  Joe Namath was MVP of SBIII?  And btw, anything involving the Packers is important!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.