October 20, 2019, 12:43:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 299363 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #1260 on: June 21, 2005, 02:31:57 AM »

::: shielding MIke:::

It's ok Mike, I have my 45..they will be nice now LMAO jk
Logged
TTownMike
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1261 on: June 21, 2005, 02:32:17 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Good night all!!!  Off to bed!  See you in the morning!
Night DG good ta c ya!
Logged
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #1262 on: June 21, 2005, 02:32:36 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
hey, those shoes are pretty comfy if you don't mind the eight pairs of socks you need to wear with them!
Those are mine from  (you may all pee yer pants laughing now) Dutch Dancing during our Tulip Time parade thing we do here in May...
I painted them afterwards


lol You are killing me!

Um, don't wanna post my whole last name  Wink  Have you heard of "Huss"?


are you telling us you are a HUSSY?  Wink
R U?  Surprised


Nooooo lmao  Embarassed
Logged
cnanplay
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1


« Reply #1263 on: June 21, 2005, 02:33:10 AM »

This is my first post on any website but I've been "lurking" (is that the right word) several Natalie forums for days..like being hip-no-tised! Anyway, I've read posts from several people living in Aruba but I've never seen a post by any of Jordin's friends...I mean, if he had so many friends, wouldn't even one of them be advocating for him somewhere?
Logged
PHS05
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 30


« Reply #1264 on: June 21, 2005, 02:33:15 AM »

It's ok Kerin!  Very Happy

I dunno about the MySpace...I figured it was new and that is the reason why it was taken down. ...During may 2nd..that is rather new. Does anyone know if you can search people haveing Joran as a friend? O_o

Just wondering?
Logged

May God Be With Us All!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1265 on: June 21, 2005, 02:33:25 AM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
It was a nice forum tonight. I usually just read but sometimes can't resist the urge to join in. Have a Good nite all. I'm fixin to go to bed so I can get up with the chickens.   Laughing
Night!
Logged
TTownMike
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1266 on: June 21, 2005, 02:34:41 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
uhhh.....excuse me...but am I still in time out?
Can you ack right?
Logged
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 53



« Reply #1267 on: June 21, 2005, 02:36:16 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
Okay, I have learned not to go to those psychic/prediction sites when it's dark cuz I get all creeped out and have to shut my blinds (cuz, you know, if you do that those spirits can't see you??? wth am i thinking sometimes)
Seriously, I call my dog over, and have to get my feet up on the chair when I go to those sites when it's dark

"I see dumb people"
I don't want to see dead people!


Okay, I REALLY Like you. I haven't been laughing so hard in awhile! lol


I have four boys (5 with hubby), the youngest of which is just 3 months so I am a bit sleep deprived and slap-happy most of the time.  And then when they are all sleeping and I should be sleeping, I can't so though I may seem insane, I'm really not.  Shocked  I just got so into this case...
Logged

One Happy Mitten
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #1268 on: June 21, 2005, 02:37:27 AM »

Quote from: "cnanplay"
This is my first post on any website but I've been "lurking" (is that the right word) several Natalie forums for days..like being hip-no-tised! Anyway, I've read posts from several people living in Aruba but I've never seen a post by any of Jordin's friends...I mean, if he had so many friends, wouldn't even one of them be advocating for him somewhere?


Actually one did, Arina. I think she wrote Dan at http://www.Rhielworld.com he also interviewed a former friend of his...I think http://www.planethuff.com/darkside might have the Arina letter...My papers are a mess! lol Iknow they both have info though  Wink
Logged
lainey
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 8


WWW
« Reply #1269 on: June 21, 2005, 02:38:38 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Mississippians may be as bright as a blackout....but we sure are doing something right..... Brett Favre, Faith Hill, Jimmy Buffet, William Faulkner, John Grisham, Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, BB King, Sela Ward...and the list goes on..... Very Happy


What about ELVIS????.....oh well I don't know if he was too bright but that man could sang...hehe
Logged

Lainey
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #1270 on: June 21, 2005, 02:38:45 AM »

Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
Okay, I have learned not to go to those psychic/prediction sites when it's dark cuz I get all creeped out and have to shut my blinds (cuz, you know, if you do that those spirits can't see you??? wth am i thinking sometimes)
Seriously, I call my dog over, and have to get my feet up on the chair when I go to those sites when it's dark

"I see dumb people"
I don't want to see dead people!


Okay, I REALLY Like you. I haven't been laughing so hard in awhile! lol


I have four boys (5 with hubby), the youngest of which is just 3 months so I am a bit sleep deprived and slap-happy most of the time.  And then when they are all sleeping and I should be sleeping, I can't so though I may seem insane, I'm really not.  Shocked  I just got so into this case...


Me too, about the case part! lol

I can't handle more than one kid! WOw I have to give you credit!
Logged
Lausa
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 218


« Reply #1271 on: June 21, 2005, 02:39:05 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Mississippians may be as bright as a blackout....but we sure are doing something right..... Brett Favre, Faith Hill, Jimmy Buffet, William Faulkner, John Grisham, Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, BB King, Sela Ward...and the list goes on..... Very Happy

Sorry you can't claim Jimmy Buffett...he's a Mobilian!
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #1272 on: June 21, 2005, 02:39:15 AM »

There is a saying in the South that I have heard used by moms who, in my experience, are THE most fierce and protective mothers. It is used when they are talking about anyone who is "messin" with their children..
I am gonna kick a** and take names! First time I heard that I was like, huh??
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
TTownMike
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1273 on: June 21, 2005, 02:39:19 AM »

Quote from: "cnanplay"
This is my first post on any website but I've been "lurking" (is that the right word) several Natalie forums for days..like being hip-no-tised! Anyway, I've read posts from several people living in Aruba but I've never seen a post by any of Jordin's friends...I mean, if he had so many friends, wouldn't even one of them be advocating for him somewhere?
You may see em and not know it!
Logged
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 376


« Reply #1274 on: June 21, 2005, 02:39:40 AM »

that should be http://www.riehlworldview.com  she's sleepy  Laughing
Logged
Getagrip
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 52



WWW
« Reply #1275 on: June 21, 2005, 02:39:43 AM »

Quote from: "cnanplay"
This is my first post on any website but I've been "lurking" (is that the right word) several Natalie forums for days..like being hip-no-tised! Anyway, I've read posts from several people living in Aruba but I've never seen a post by any of Jordin's friends...I mean, if he had so many friends, wouldn't even one of them be advocating for him somewhere?

Welcome cnanplay. Like Caligirl said, at least one has tried to come to his defense, but at this point, if he really is their friend, it would probably be in his and their interest that they keep quiet.,
Logged

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #1276 on: June 21, 2005, 02:40:14 AM »

Quote from: "PHS05"
It's ok Kerin!  Very Happy

I dunno about the MySpace...I figured it was new and that is the reason why it was taken down. ...During may 2nd..that is rather new. Does anyone know if you can search people haveing Joran as a friend? O_o

Just wondering?


Kerin can answer this too but I believe when you add a friend and vice versa they show up on the site.

So he's down to only two friends and only those two friends having him on there.
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #1277 on: June 21, 2005, 02:40:14 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
uhhh.....excuse me...but am I still in time out?
Can you ack right?


NO!!
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 376


« Reply #1278 on: June 21, 2005, 02:41:06 AM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Mississippians may be as bright as a blackout....but we sure are doing something right..... Brett Favre, Faith Hill, Jimmy Buffet, William Faulkner, John Grisham, Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, BB King, Sela Ward...and the list goes on..... Very Happy

Sorry you can't claim Jimmy Buffett...he's a Mobilian!
no, he was born and raised in Pascagoula!!!  Check it out
Logged
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 53



« Reply #1279 on: June 21, 2005, 02:41:21 AM »

yeah, I just dress them all up like Amish kids so no one thinks it's weird to have this many kids....
I'm so sneaky.

BTW, I  think the hand symbols in Joran's pics could be like a sign of whether you belong to the roofie-user gang.... Just a thought.
Logged

One Happy Mitten
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.138 seconds with 19 queries.