March 19, 2024, 12:35:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 355678 times)
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 20, 2005, 08:15:09 PM »

lots of love and strength sent your way for the interview Dash.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2005, 08:15:32 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
I am bored. lol

Here's Joran's brother, Valentijn's girlfriend's blog...

URL REMOVED

Here you go Kerin! Some more searching, friend tree hoping fun! lol

link to valentijn taken down...

Just as we are protective of the MB people despite serious misgivings, this should be taken off this blog.  this is a child.  we should leave her  her alone.  she has nothing to do with this.  never heard of puppy love?  Cali: We have seen it.  good catch.  now, can you delete it?

Agreed. She has nothing to do with it, and she's 13! She needs to be left alone.

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2005, 08:15:38 PM »

I am bored. lol

URL REMOVED

Just as we are protective of the MB people despite serious misgivings, this should be taken off this blog.  this is a child.  we should leave her  her alone.  she has nothing to do with this.  never heard of puppy love?  Cali: We have seen it.  good catch.  now, can you delete it?

TING,

This CANNOT be policed this way. There are too many people and too many post.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: June 20, 2005, 08:15:52 PM »

For the mountain brook kids, on other web sites they are slandering natalee saying she took out $2000 in Aruba from her saving account (how would they know) and she disappeared in Costa Rica for 4 days. Where did these rumours start?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: June 20, 2005, 08:16:05 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
"some posters seem to only respond to certain other posters as if this is a type of social club rather than a forum open to any and all ideas that could help case. I have seen what I would consider somewhat personal attacks on posters that were only expressing their opinions, popular or not. (You know what they say about opinions),I have noticed questions or opinions (especially by new posters) that were totally ignored seemingly because they were new to the forum."

this is part of what I was replying to, RB

I don't believe that posters ignore any poster just because they are new.  I think people tend to reply to what they have a response for.  I've written notes that have had absolutely no response.  I don't take it personally, I figure that whatever I said, everyone must have agreed with it.  Smile

My view of personal attacks is, people do this when they don't have any valid argument against what the person they are attacking is saying.

I also notice, that it is difficult to keep up with every post and what every one is saying, thus I am sure that some posts just get "missed".

Bottom line, people have a tendency to read too much into things.

So, Cat, lack of response means implied acceptance? Smile  Sure you're not CIA?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: June 20, 2005, 08:16:24 PM »

I am bored. lol

Iquitos...Cali and I deleted immediately. ROB still needs to. Plus now everyone else (like you) who is copying in the forum.  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: June 20, 2005, 08:16:33 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "---"
Ok... well I just dropped in to check up.  I have another (and hopefully final!) interview tonight... I have to leave in like, 20 minutes and I'm in jeans, a T-shirt, no makeup and a ponytail... haha

I'll talk to yall later!

Thank you all again soooo much for all the support and love you've sent to Nat!  You're positive energy is SO helpful right now!  Don't lose hope and keep praying!

God Bless!

Is it with Greta?

Yep! She's the only one I'm willing to speak with...  the pre-interview consisted only of questions relating to how we are all coping with this... I plan to mantion and thank all of you (collectively, of course for time reasons! Smile  )
klowe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: June 20, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »

Yes, I noticed also that she is originally from Kentucy, but i read the whole thing and all the words that looked incorrectly spelled were intentionally done, there was even a cereal box, can't remember which one, that had the whole back of the box devoted to testing kids text messaging skills.  It is common for them to shorten words where they can and also look cool i guess.   Especially putting #'s to take the place of words to save space and time.   No offense,  I just wanted to point that out.  

Klowe

Well, that spelling might be "internet slang" or whatever, but it sure makes one wonder IF they know the correct spelling of the words.  Smile

I believe that young lady said she was from Kentucky.  Not sure, but I believe they speak english in Kentucky.    Anyone from Kentucky, please correct me if I am wrong.

Smile Smile Smile

**come home safely and soon Natalee**
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 20, 2005, 08:17:05 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Ting"
Maybe if you know people with kids who have these websites, you could give them a heads up. I know that blogger.com has an option to make a blog private, I don't know about the myspace and tickle etc.

I am curious about something that won't make me very popular, I'm sure.  Why does a 7th grader have a publically available blog?

It's this wanting to get attention thing...mine was public when I was like 15 and I liked getting comments from random people...like I was proud of myself because I was interesting and I liked showing off...I dunno. The ONLY way to have one of those, really, is to make it P-R-I-V-A-T-E. It should only be for friends, anyway!

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 20, 2005, 08:17:46 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
For the mountain brook kids, on other web sites they are slandering natalee saying she took out $2000 in Aruba from her saving account (how would they know) and she disappeared in Costa Rica for 4 days. Where did these rumours start?

Why even bring this up?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: June 20, 2005, 08:17:55 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Bio: hey every1!! im updatin this profile cuz it stunk!! i live n aruba n i go to The International School of Aruba (clever name aint it? lol) well im in da 7th grade n im 13 i hav da best boyfriend n da world!! his name is Valentijn n i am totally and completely in love w/ him Smile he is da best thing in my life n he IS my life..i am da luckiest gurl 2 hav eva met a guy lyke him..and 2 hav my gurlz-Rika Liv Veru Alex Karla Val Sydney Humberly ChiChi Magali Patty Inez n Brittany..my guyz r VALENTIJN(my love!!) Daniel Jimmy Alex Greg Nick n i luv all my friends a ton!! Smile of course i miss my peeps in ky..Mia Maddy Logan Max Abby Tina Mary Jetta Sarah Audrey Lori Brittany Alec Dylan Aaron Max B...well u get it..haha i miss my life in ky..but this new life in aruba is mor than i could've eva dreamed..its perfect...n i luv it! my broz r great..hans (11) n simon (4) n my mom is good 2..my dad is a pilot n he is gone a lot but he is da 1 who brot us 2 aruba so he luvs it juss as much as me!! well life is goin GREAT now! i hav my drama--my passion otha than valentijn..n my sports..well i think thaz it! i luv u all!! xoxo muahzz!!--

I have only ONE thing to say about that,  don't they teach SPELLING anywhere? OMG.

LMAO...um, that's how the kids write online these days

Is this not how they spell on mtv too.  this is the crap the us exports via its popular culture.  our kids are exposed to the same stuff.  I really think this does not belong here.  it has nothing to do with the case and is an invasion of privacy.
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 20, 2005, 08:18:15 PM »

Hello all!  And hello Ga peach - I've been lurking here for several days  too!  This is my first post too. Been speed reading my a$$ off thru Rumors 11, 12 & 13 - had to skip alot.  Great board guys!   Appreciate the info that has not yet been reported on Fox, etc.

Has anyone heard from DJTaylor from Aruba - baby due in days-- or Native lingo also from Aruba?
goddess12
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 20, 2005, 08:18:27 PM »

I was just watching Fox News, they said that the DJ was being held on suspicion on two counts of murder and 1 count of kidnapping leading to murder, the same as the other three.

Does this mean the Aruba Authorities have some evidence  that Natalies not alive? Sad

"There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow."

Praying for the safe return of Natalie.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: June 20, 2005, 08:18:32 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"

No clue! But know these rumors are totally unfounded! (They are made up by people who feel it's easier to spread lies than believe that bad things really can and do happen to good people.... they choose to further antagonize the situation rather than search for truth!)
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 20, 2005, 08:18:37 PM »

In the states websites have to comply with the law and children can only participate with parent's permission.  I am not sure at all if that is an international law?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: June 20, 2005, 08:18:46 PM »

The ONLY way to have one of those, really, is to make it P-R-I-V-A-T-E

Amen, Mary and the Saints preserve us.  Very Happy
goddess12
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2005, 08:19:18 PM »

I was just watching Fox News, they said that the DJ was being held on suspicion on two counts of murder and 1 count of kidnapping leading to murder, the same as the other three.

Does this mean the Aruba Authorities have some evidence  that Natalies not alive? Sad

"There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow."

Praying for the safe return of Natalie.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2005, 08:19:24 PM »

Quote from: "dandylion"
Hello all!  And hello Ga peach - I've been lurking here for several days  too!  This is my first post too. Been speed reading my a$$ off thru Rumors 11, 12 & 13 - had to skip alot.  Great board guys!   Appreciate the info that has not yet been reported on Fox, etc.

Has anyone heard from DJTaylor from Aruba - baby due in days-- or Native lingo also from Aruba?

Welcome!!   Very Happy   Don't ever be afraid to jump right in!!
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2005, 08:19:43 PM »

If the suicide attempt is true, and the referred to youth is Joran, it leads me to believe he would rather die than to rat out his father who helped him in trying to conceal her death.

What could Joran be found guilty of, under Aruban law, if he were to confess to giving Natalee ecstasy, roofies or GHB, which caused an overdose leading to her death?

Based on all credible reports, she was a wholesome, rather naive, but very smart girl who never had a serious boyfriend, and was not regarded as 'a partier' back home.

With that in mind, I've formulated a number of questions surrounding that night that I've yet to see an answer to:

Has it ever been reported WHAT Natalee had to drink that night in Carlos & Charlie's?  

For one who rarely, if ever, drinks, you can easily get drunk on sweet mixed drinks filled in those long plastic yards at C&C's.  Natalee, at 110 lbs., would blow a .25 BAC (3x the legal limit) on just two of those.

Who bought the drinks Natalee drank?  Joran was seen dancing at C&C's with Natalee.  How were they dancing, and to what music?  Did Joran pay for her drinks?  If so, did he pay in cash, or does he have his father's credit card?  Is there a record of which bartender served the drinks she had?

Was Natalee at the bar when her drinks were ordered, or was she on the dance floor, or in the bathroom, and then was handed the drinks by Joran, or another friend?

Have any friends disclosed whether Natalee had lost her virginity prior to this trip?

Do her friends consider her knowledgable about drugs?  Was she familiar with the effects of ecstasy?  Did she ever express curiosity to try it?

Are there video cameras or Live Cams inside C&C's?

What did Natalee have for dinner that night, before going to C&C's, and did she eat anything while she was there?

Did Natalee go to C&C's with Joran, or did they meet up there?

What was the shoving match between Joran and Natalee's classmates about?

It was reported by a male classmate, that all of the kids, Natalee included, were "drinking responsibly".

However, you wouldn't ask someone in a bar if they're alright, unless you had reason to believe they weren't.

I saw a post earlier indicate that it was reported that Natalee was seen hollering 'Yeah Aruba!' to other kids in a taxi as she was leaving C&C's in Deepak's car.

Who reported this?

I think that's enough for now...

Many thanks to those in AUA for sharing your insights with everyone.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: June 20, 2005, 08:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Bio: hey every1!! im updatin this profile cuz it stunk!! i live n aruba n i go to The International School of Aruba (clever name aint it? lol) well im in da 7th grade n im 13 i hav da best boyfriend n da world!! his name is Valentijn n i am totally and completely in love w/ him Smile he is da best thing in my life n he IS my life..i am da luckiest gurl 2 hav eva met a guy lyke him..and 2 hav my gurlz-Rika Liv Veru Alex Karla Val Sydney Humberly ChiChi Magali Patty Inez n Brittany..my guyz r VALENTIJN(my love!!) Daniel Jimmy Alex Greg Nick n i luv all my friends a ton!! Smile of course i miss my peeps in ky..Mia Maddy Logan Max Abby Tina Mary Jetta Sarah Audrey Lori Brittany Alec Dylan Aaron Max B...well u get it..haha i miss my life in ky..but this new life in aruba is mor than i could've eva dreamed..its perfect...n i luv it! my broz r great..hans (11) n simon (4) n my mom is good 2..my dad is a pilot n he is gone a lot but he is da 1 who brot us 2 aruba so he luvs it juss as much as me!! well life is goin GREAT now! i hav my drama--my passion otha than valentijn..n my sports..well i think thaz it! i luv u all!! xoxo muahzz!!--

I have only ONE thing to say about that,  don't they teach SPELLING anywhere? OMG.

LMAO...um, that's how the kids write online these days

Is this not how they spell on mtv too.  this is the crap the us exports via its popular culture.  our kids are exposed to the same stuff.  I really think this does not belong here.  it has nothing to do with the case and is an invasion of privacy.

Nope it is not an invasion of privacy. I believe the accept age on Livejournal is 13. Check box here. Move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.