April 27, 2024, 01:06:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 358256 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: June 20, 2005, 08:48:36 PM »

Evening monkeys..I'm Baaaack...lol..
So, tell me..why am I not hearing anything about the attempted suicide..not only who the "attemptor" was, but I have heard Nothing....Am I deaf, or is my head in my azz again?
Also, did I see a post from Arubagirl? If so, HI DOLL!! How are ya?
Hope all is well with EVERYONE thus far this evening......
Ya'll ready for this bumpy ride this evening?
Everybody keeping the trollies at bay? Gawdd I hope so..this afternoon was CRAP!

"God dont like ugly"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: June 20, 2005, 08:49:57 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "sarah"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"
maybe Joran is a master manipulator and thinks the suicide attempt will make others feel sympathy for him and his family. If he is so upset, can't he see how upset her family is. Did his family not teach him compassion? I would be crying if I hurt an animal and my 23 year old still can't watch Bambi without crying?

I think he is going to use the attempt to plead insanity when convicted or to get a sentence at a mental institution.

there is not a basis for concluding that Joran attempted suicide.  the report say one of them did.  How can he "see" how the parents are suffering as we do?  You think he has FOX?  He is locked up and incommunicado except for his lwyers, his mother's visits and his interviewers.

I have heard that foxnews is not on arubacable. So I doubt it.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: June 20, 2005, 08:50:17 PM »

Hey Iquitos...that's the first time I have heard that "sauce" thing.
Interesting......

Some Cop on FOX giving his opinion on how chaperones should have handled the group of kids!

Shoulda...woulda...coulda...

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 20, 2005, 08:50:27 PM »

Due to the fact that going back and reading all today's threads I missed is next to impossible on dial up...AND, if I did it I'd still be way behind with present theads....Uggghhhhh.

I would suggest we take any newspaper reports with a grain of salt.  Given the recent reports that turned out to be completely bogus...the cars they were following to Columbia with Natalee in the car...and the report of kidnapping and ransom in the article about the family.

Any tidbit of information is worth alot right now...so I would be very cautious about any reports that aren't confirmed by authorities.

I can't wait for Greta.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: June 20, 2005, 08:50:44 PM »

littletxlady, while I think it's wonderful they'd go down there, I'd bet you some of that BBQ ya'll like so much that without a doubt they will be out of their element on that island.

I have a hankering for the BBQ....[/b]
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 20, 2005, 08:50:54 PM »

Quote from: "kshe78"
Quote from: "goddess12"
I was just watching Fox News, they said that the DJ was being held on suspicion on two counts of murder and 1 count of kidnapping leading to murder, the same as the other three.

Does this mean the Aruba Authorities have some evidence  that Natalies not alive? Sad

I only took this to mean that they have changed his (Steve's) "status" from witness to suspicion, which is what the other boys are being held on as well.

By the way, I intro'd myself earlier today, but for those of you on here only at night, hello to all of you as well!

Hello.  Welcome!!  I took that to mean the same thing, that he is now not just a "witness".
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: June 20, 2005, 08:50:58 PM »

Quote from: "Hagie9"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
this is one of the worst parts of the internet  people think that can say anything because you don't know who they are   none of them would have the balls to come up to you and say it to your face

no shit
I am seriously considering never going on computer again!

I agree. I completely deleted a wedding planning journal that I had online today. I was hesitant to even start it but I finally just decided that I was being paranoid. It's gone now![/quote]

i locked both sets of keys in my truck... Rolling Eyes

peace to all
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: June 20, 2005, 08:51:16 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
p
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Ting"
Maybe if you know people with kids who have these websites, you could give them a heads up. I know that blogger.com has an option to make a blog private, I don't know about the myspace and tickle etc.

I am curious about something that won't make me very popular, I'm sure.  Why does a 7th grader have a publically available blog?

It's this wanting to get attention thing...mine was public when I was like 15 and I liked getting comments from random people...like I was proud of myself because I was interesting and I liked showing off...I dunno. The ONLY way to have one of those, really, is to make it P-R-I-V-A-T-E. It should only be for friends, anyway!

so you want to protect natalee from legitimate questions but have no problem with us putting up a kid's website for thousands of eyes?  give me a break.  sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Um...I said that? I wasn't aware I did...I said earlier I thought her link should be taken down, because she's only a kid.

MB I took it down but some did not.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 20, 2005, 08:51:26 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
maybe Joran is a master manipulator and thinks the suicide attempt will make others feel sympathy for him and his family. If he is so upset, can't he see how upset her family is. Did his family not teach him compassion? I would be crying if I hurt an animal and my 23 year old still can't watch Bambi without crying?

I think he is going to use the attempt to plead insanity when convicted or to get a sentence at a mental institution.

there is not a basis for concluding that Joran attempted suicide.  the report say one of them did.  How can he "see" how the parents are suffering as we do?  You think he has FOX?  He is locked up and incommunicado except for his lwyers, his mother's visits and his interviewers.

I have heard that foxnews is not on arubacable. So I doubt it.

Maybe the quilt trip is being placed on him by his mother?????
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 20, 2005, 08:53:24 PM »

Anyone emailing Greta about the Dario car following story, since her network left us hanging?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 20, 2005, 08:53:49 PM »

OK..question..again..Did someone say that MB students have "natalee bashing" posts? If so, where are these posts located? Twisted Evil

"God dont like ugly"
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 20, 2005, 08:54:42 PM »

My apologies to anyone offended regarding the question about Natalee's virginity.  

The intent behind the question was to ascertain whether Joran realized she was not promiscuous, and thus, through premeditation, felt the only way he could have her, would be if she was drugged.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 20, 2005, 08:55:40 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
littletxlady, while I think it's wonderful they'd go down there, I'd bet you some of that BBQ ya'll like so much that without a doubt they will be out of their element on that island.

I have a hankering for the BBQ....[/b]

LOL! I was making a funny, but still lovin' my Texas. About the elements....do you know anything about Texas?

Texas...it's a whole 'nother country

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 20, 2005, 08:55:44 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
My apologies to anyone offended regarding the question about Natalee's virginity.  

The intent behind the question was to ascertain whether Joran realized she was not promiscuous, and thus, through premeditation, felt the only way he could have her, would be if she was drugged.

She probably would not have advertised that on a trip to aruba, to a guy she just met. So how would have "known"?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 20, 2005, 08:56:20 PM »

How do yall like the big red "FAMILY FEUD" X's on Nancy's show??? Go get 'em Nancy!!!! LOL

"God dont like ugly"
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 20, 2005, 08:56:33 PM »

Tell Scared Monkeys cuz they have Joran on suicide watch on the main page.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: June 20, 2005, 08:56:57 PM »

Bill's kids are gonna hate life at 16, 17 & 18.  

This cop is also a bit seperated from reality.  This guy couldn't tell the graduates what to do any more than they could tell him what to do.  

Women and men for that matter are drugged or misled all the time, no matter their age.  

Remember, ANYONE can be a victim of a crime.
goddess12
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 20, 2005, 08:57:03 PM »

Hi There, I'm fairly new on here but have been trying to keep up to date on this forum for the past week.
Thanks for answering me.. without judging. Its almost impossible to keep up on all of the rumors and facts on this case. Aruba does things so much different than we do here in the U.S.
I truly hope they find Natalie..
This surely is a very complicated case.

I was just watching Fox News, they said that the DJ was being held on suspicion on two counts of murder and 1 count of kidnapping leading to murder, the same as the other three.

Does this mean the Aruba Authorities have some evidence  that Natalies not alive? Sad

I only took this to mean that they have changed his (Steve's) "status" from witness to suspicion, which is what the other boys are being held on as well.

By the way, I intro'd myself earlier today, but for those of you on here only at night, hello to all of you as well!

"There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow."

Praying for the safe return of Natalie.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: June 20, 2005, 08:57:24 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

"Four people held in the case -- none of whom have been charged." Ever AP story coming and going.

Here is a quote from an earlier report about John and Jones from CNN about the "charges" they were there on suspicion of but not formally accused of:

Jones' attorney, Chris Lejuez, said his client is accused of first-degree murder, second-degree murder and capital kidnapping, or kidnapping resulting in death.
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 20, 2005, 08:57:36 PM »

OK - haven't seen a lot of opinion on this in the past few hours -- but did the "young romance gone wrong" theory go out the window with the reports of a decapitated body, another murder, and another missing person reported which are supposedly "unrelated" to the NH case -- all on an island that reportedly had only one murder last year?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.