March 14, 2024, 11:14:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 355616 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 20, 2005, 09:03:41 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "RB"
littletxlady, while I think it's wonderful they'd go down there, I'd bet you some of that BBQ ya'll like so much that without a doubt they will be out of their element on that island.

I have a hankering for the BBQ....[/b]

LOL! I was making a funny, but still lovin' my Texas. About the elements....do you know anything about Texas?

That landscape in the interior of the island looks just like West Texas, rolling hills and cactus (just a different variety of cactus)

littletxlady y'all can have that BBQ brisket, I prefer pork. Other than that I LOVE Texas!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: June 20, 2005, 09:04:07 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Your point? I don't want to start more crap!! Just wondered if they saw it on other websites such as yahoo and travel advisor.

Just the appearance of your post starts the crap.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 20, 2005, 09:04:35 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I don't see it as a question of goose and gander, but personal preference, taste, values, "culture."

In my personal opinion, nothing about Natalee's behavior, dress, etc have any relevance.

However, that is because it is my opinion that no woman, regardless of any of those factors, deserves to be assaulted, abducted or be on the receiving end of any violent or non consensual act.

In some cultures, that's a pretty controversial view.

I concur Ting.
Ashleybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: June 20, 2005, 09:05:00 PM »

Natalee's aunt is on Fox..
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 20, 2005, 09:05:37 PM »

Linda Allison, Natalee's aunt is on FOX now.  She believes Joran, deepak and satish are the key to finding Natalee.  She feels that Joran is getting special treatment because he has connections.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 20, 2005, 09:06:05 PM »

BRB everyone be good.. gotta check some new info out  Wink
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: June 20, 2005, 09:06:25 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Your point? I don't want to start more crap!! Just wondered if they saw it on other websites such as yahoo and travel advisor.

Curious, why does that matter if someone posting garbage on another site about anybody?  What's anyone going to do about it?  Go post back?  That's nuts, BTW...and exactly what people who are truly derogatory want.
waited_too_long
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 20, 2005, 09:07:10 PM »

I have been following this for over two weeks, now I would like to ask a few questions. First, who is this official?

"The family was informed, however, that paying $1,000 to a certain official might make him work harder to find Natalee. Friends of the family concluded about that official that "no sum of money could make him smart enough to help us."
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: June 20, 2005, 09:07:26 PM »

No it does not if you don't go and look it up. It was emailed to me and i was wondering who would do that and where did they get their information.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: June 20, 2005, 09:07:57 PM »

She probably would not have advertised that on a trip to aruba, to a guy she just met. So how would have "known"?

A savvy, precocious kid like Joran, who evidently defined himself by his sexual exploits, seemed quite capable of spotting prey with eagle's eyes.

The unfortunate cynicism you're seeing from those trying to denigrate Natalee's character, is predicated in the thought that a girl that beautiful can't possibly be as innocent and naive as portrayed.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 20, 2005, 09:08:02 PM »

Linda Allison doesn't know why they brought fourth suspect in.
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: June 20, 2005, 09:08:21 PM »

If there are any posts bashing Natalee they do not last long.  With so many of us defending Natalee these post do not last long if they do pop up.  It has been establishsed that she is of good character.  any post that attacks her is dispicable and we will continue to defend her until  and after she comes home.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 20, 2005, 09:09:23 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
... accessory to murder, accessory to manlaughter (doodslag) or intentional kidnapping (opzettelijke vrijheidsberoving).

Taken from a previous post.....notice the word "or" in the next to last sentence.    So they don't know anything yet.
Ah, ok. Thank you for the clarification. Idea
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 20, 2005, 09:09:42 PM »

Quote from: "bobcats1996"
If there are any posts bashing Natalee they do not last long.  With so many of us defending Natalee these post do not last long if they do pop up.  It has been establishsed that she is of good character.  any post that attacks her is dispicable and we will continue to defend her until  and after she comes home.

Wantsanswers was posting about other sites and attempting create a stir.
pickettvilleguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2005, 09:09:53 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
Quote from: "sarah"
Did anyone see the news report a couple of days ago about bloodhounds?  I believe they pick up the scent of a person using a shoe or some article of clothing as a lead.  I know cadaver dogs have been used, how about bloodhounds?  Anyone know if they would be uselful?

I never saw bloodhounds but I did see some k-9's

These people made a point that bloodhounds and k-9's were different.  Bloodhounds have a much more sensitive nose.  I guess different dogs are trained for different things.  I believe they are trained to find a trail, not a person who has deceased.

Hounds are trackers. “I have a few”
Hounds find or stay on a track with there ears. Strange maybe but with there nose on track there ears push the sent to there nose when following same.

.” U MESS WITH NATALEE  you MESS WITH WITH ME.  That’s the way it will be.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: June 20, 2005, 09:10:09 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "RB"
littletxlady, while I think it's wonderful they'd go down there, I'd bet you some of that BBQ ya'll like so much that without a doubt they will be out of their element on that island.

I have a hankering for the BBQ....[/b]

LOL! I was making a funny, but still lovin' my Texas. About the elements....do you know anything about Texas?

Texas...it's a whole 'nother country

Only state to have been its own country.  

Texas for the safe return of Natalee.

Texas is the largest state and the elements here vary greatly. We have just about any element you can imagine and I have ridden horses thru a quite a bit of it.  They have a tough job on their hands, but I have faith. Matters not because I think she is ALIVE. Fox is about to touch on my theory. We just to have to all have faith and pray...ALOT!

What most people need to learn in life is how to love people
and use things instead of using people and loving things

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2005, 09:10:10 PM »

I watched a Current Affair tonight (and ONLY b/c it was about Natalee!!) Her stepfather left today to go home to Alabama, but is expected to return soon.  I wouldn't read anything in to that - I would assume that he needed to go back for something work related, or household related.  

Her father was interviewed and said that his 8-year old daughter called him yesterday to tell him Happy Father's Day and sing him a song she wrote for him.  He had intentions of going out to search yesterday, but he said after that he just needed to stay in the hotel.  He was visibly upset.  

Her mom said that family members would rotate in and out, except for her.  She's not going anywhere.  She said she's staying in Natalee's room, and that it's not difficult for her to stay there.

I think that was about all I got.   Smile
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2005, 09:10:25 PM »

Greta, 9PM, Birmingham:  My nosy side is coming out.  Anybody know where she's taping from so I can go be a tacky (but silent) bystander???
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: June 20, 2005, 09:10:47 PM »

<<TWO (??) counts of murder?
So, beside Natalee, who's more?>>

[Preface: I acknowledge that there is no proof of specific charges re: Croes]

Is there anything to the U.S. "felony murder" rule in Aruban law?  That could be a way that one could receive two murder charges for acts against a single person.

Under the U.S. "felony murder" rule, a person can be charged with 1st degree murder if s/he commits a violent, felony-level act, and, as a result of the act, somebody dies.

For instance, a prosecutor might believe a person committed murder, but the evidence for it is shaky.  However, there could be stronger evidence for the person committing a distinguishable violent felony that can be tied to a death.  In the U.S., that prosecutor could file one murder charge for the actual killing, and another charge of felony murder for the felony that led to the killing.  This would be very plausible in the "date rape" drug scenario mentioned earlier.

Again, I don't know if Aruban law has something similar.

Given that an investigation is ongoing, the prosecutorial office probably wants to keep its options open for as many charges as available, to cover all bases.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2005, 09:11:36 PM »

No it does not if you don't go and look it up. It was emailed to me and i was wondering who would do that and where did they get their information.

So you want the MB students to go look it up? How would they know the why, the how or the who of the people posting on the internet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.