March 18, 2024, 07:46:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 355639 times)
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: June 20, 2005, 09:19:21 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "bobcats1996"
If there are any posts bashing Natalee they do not last long.  With so many of us defending Natalee these post do not last long if they do pop up.  It has been establishsed that she is of good character.  any post that attacks her is dispicable and we will continue to defend her until  and after she comes home.

Uhm, at the risk of being a problem here, I'd submit that you don't know Natalee, nor do most people on this board.  There are 2 or 3 people here who talk about her, and then there's her parents and family on TV.  You're defending someone that you choose to believe is good - can't bash other folks for having their own questions about her when they don't know who she is, nor do they know her family.  I'm not saying what you're doing is right or wrong, just that others are allowed to think otherwise if they choose.

I think that all anyone here asks is that..if you do post your "opinion"...that you do it with a certain degree of decorum....and then no one else who has been here willl take offense...there are many here who are feel emotionally envolved....despite not having a personal relationship.....we all feel emotionally involved
luckydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: June 20, 2005, 09:19:26 PM »

Regarding Natalee's aunt on Fox Hannity and Colmes. She was asked about the family's comment that there would be more arrests coming. She said that was just something they were thinking because there was finger pointing, not anything that they've been told.  She also said that they are having "contact" with the FBI twice a day, not "communication" as she originally stated. They aren't getting much information from the FBI.

The show is going to show the seedy side of Aruba and I think the prison in a little bit.

Colmes will be reporting from Aruba tomorrow.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: June 20, 2005, 09:20:19 PM »

Chuck Geiss
June 16, 2005

The family was informed, however, that paying $1,000 to a certain official might make him work harder to find Natalee. Friends of the family concluded about that official that "no sum of money could make him smart enough to help us." Finally, a team of FBI agents arrived in Aruba. Island police arrested the three boys last seen with Natalee, but offered no information about their investigation. Despite their frustration, the family maintained a positive spin for the media, saying "they are pleased with the process." Behind the scenes, that was hardly the case.

Ok...who is Chuck Geiss and why should I believe this to be fact?
[/quote]
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: June 20, 2005, 09:21:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Chuck Geiss
June 16, 2005

The family was informed, however, that paying $1,000 to a certain official might make him work harder to find Natalee. Friends of the family concluded about that official that "no sum of money could make him smart enough to help us." Finally, a team of FBI agents arrived in Aruba. Island police arrested the three boys last seen with Natalee, but offered no information about their investigation. Despite their frustration, the family maintained a positive spin for the media, saying "they are pleased with the process." Behind the scenes, that was hardly the case.

[/quote]

Beats me.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: June 20, 2005, 09:21:26 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
[

evidently you don't know me! Just keep sitting on your porch and looking at the river!

or jump in

HEADFIRST!!

sorry to edit but i think there was
mention of mug/t-shirt for hitting 700[/quote]

You're almost there!!!!  It's a cyber back rub for 1 million if I recall correctly.  You trying to get that too?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: June 20, 2005, 09:21:47 PM »

RB  yes everyone is entitled to their opinion.  But those of that choose to trust and defend her based on what her close friends have said and told some of us of what she is like are also entitled to our opinions and to defend her. so if you think I am bashign those bashing her you have your own opinion but I still have my right to defend Natalee her friends and family.  I do so as a fellow christian.

Defend all you want - I find it hypocritical that some of the "fellow" Christians I see posting don't give one thought to smearing a kid's name who, while not likely, might be guilty of nothing more than being with NH the night she disappeared.  We don't know the whole story and there's not enough out there yet to know - only speculation and innuendo.  When he's charged those that suspected him can say "I told you so." Until I see more, I haven't made up mind yet.
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: June 20, 2005, 09:22:02 PM »

thank you gaijin.  you said it better than I could in my last post.
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: June 20, 2005, 09:22:05 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Greta has been in Aruba, but is in B'ham tonight.
She is interviewing Dash, amongst other things.
This is becoming one of the defining periods in my lifetime, a point where I learn what is out there and how it can reach good people.
The Space Shuttle exploding, OJ, Tyson, 9/11, The Great Went, etc.
I have been here since day one, and still hope for the best.

Check Greta's blog they are going back.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160089,00.html

Odd.
Dash was here an hour or so ago and had to leave for an interview with Greta.
She was in jeans and a t-shirt and didn't want Greta to think she was a bum, or something to that effect.
Guess we shall see.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: June 20, 2005, 09:22:14 PM »

Can anyone with access to the Aruba press tell us whether Sergio Gomez has been found?

And also the report of a second missing man - is there a name?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: June 20, 2005, 09:22:26 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
[

evidently you don't know me! Just keep sitting on your porch and looking at the river!

or jump in

HEADFIRST!!

mention of mug/t-shirt for hitting 700

You're almost there!!!!  It's a cyber back rub for 1 million if I recall correctly.  You trying to get that too?[/quote]

Your post count and content is far higher than mine.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: June 20, 2005, 09:22:39 PM »

This was an article in a newspaper and I think is on the front page here somewhere.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: June 20, 2005, 09:22:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Chuck Geiss
June 16, 2005

[/quote]

Half of that article is posted on the home page of this website...it was in the Black and White...isn't that a Birmingham newspaper???  Correct me if I'm wrong...

Looking for the truth.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: June 20, 2005, 09:23:05 PM »

[

or jump in

HEADFIRST!!

mention of mug/t-shirt for hitting 700[/quote]

Touche'
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: June 20, 2005, 09:23:10 PM »

As you all can see, I seldom post.  I am now, as I invite you to check out the texas eqqusearch website posted below.  Some may choose to make light of a bunch of folks on horses riding around Aruba hunting for Natalee.  Perhaps their experience (the eqquesearch team) in Sri Lanka will help them.

What this group of volunteers has achieved and accomplished is amazing.  I can testify to this as the daughter of a good friend here in my small Texas town was abducted in 2002 (no, she did NOT run away)....I personally worked and helped with these volunteers for over 2 weeks....they would not leave .... their organization and work ethic is awe inspiring.  

PLEASE take a few moments to check out their website, which features Natalee and other missing people.  I apologize in advance for the long post, and will go back to just quietly reading.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: June 20, 2005, 09:24:05 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
RB  yes everyone is entitled to their opinion.  But those of that choose to trust and defend her based on what her close friends have said and told some of us of what she is like are also entitled to our opinions and to defend her. so if you think I am bashign those bashing her you have your own opinion but I still have my right to defend Natalee her friends and family.  I do so as a fellow christian.

Defend all you want - I find it hypocritical that some of the "fellow" Christians I see posting don't give one thought to smearing a kid's name who, while not likely, might be guilty of nothing more than being with NH the night she disappeared.  We don't know the whole story and there's not enough out there yet to know - only speculation and innuendo.  When he's charged those that suspected him can say "I told you so." Until I see more, I haven't made up mind yet.

Things are taking a nose dive. Shame on the both of you. Good night. Crying or Very sad

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: June 20, 2005, 09:24:41 PM »

thank you gaijin.  you said it better than I could in my last post.

everyones entitled to their opinion......but lets all be polite to each other...
call me an idiot...but I'm lookiing for this girl to be alive...please God..
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: June 20, 2005, 09:24:57 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
[

or jump in

HEADFIRST!!

You're almost there!!!!  It's a cyber back rub for 1 million if I recall correctly.  You trying to get that too?

Your post count and content is far higher than mine.[/quote]

Okay, I'm not sure where that came from, but I was responding to FOM's quest to get the mug at the post of 700.  It was something we were all joking about last night.  That last post of mine was only a response to FOM's funny.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: June 20, 2005, 09:25:09 PM »

[

or jump in

HEADFIRST!!

You're almost there!!!!  It's a cyber back rub for 1 million if I recall correctly.  You trying to get that too?[/quote]

DF...you may be one of the next ones to get that cyber backrub  Wink

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: June 20, 2005, 09:25:19 PM »

I was not comparing crime rates...I was comparing crack houses...ok ok...nevada prostitution laws (legal there but not in NYC).  I was basically saying the stuff they showed on Current Affairs in regards to that type of thing happening there is pretty much everywhere.  I apologize if my post was misleading.  I could have used my own city but no one would have ever heard of it  Smile
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: June 20, 2005, 09:26:24 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Bill's kids are gonna hate life at 16, 17 & 18.  

This cop is also a bit seperated from reality.  This guy couldn't tell the graduates what to do any more than they could tell him what to do.  

Women and men for that matter are drugged or misled all the time, no matter their age.  

Remember, ANYONE can be a victim of a crime.

Anyone want to volunteer to be Bill O'Reilly's kid?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.