March 19, 2024, 12:47:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 355680 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: June 20, 2005, 09:47:33 PM »

Asked a couple questions and talked about BW paper? Whats up?[/quote]

I thought it was just "discussion" about this topic...didn't seem to be anything harmful.[/quote]

in light of everything and IMHFO
there is a possibility that NH family would not pay that official sh*t
and it is not reported this was a first hand meeting...
at the same time leaving room to entertain more productive assistance
should those avenues be required.

can i get extra points if i type like i know how guys??

peace to all
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: June 20, 2005, 09:48:28 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
OK...anyone just see that interview on FOX with the missing boy from Utah's parents?? GEEZ...my keyboard may short curcuit any second from tears

OMG kerin, i saw it...it was Horrible....

"God dont like ugly"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 20, 2005, 09:48:33 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Asked a couple questions and talked about BW paper? Whats up?

I thought it was just "discussion" about this topic...didn't seem to be anything harmful.[/quote]

can i get extra points if i type like i know how guys??[/quote]

4 more post!!!!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: June 20, 2005, 09:49:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Just got in from a walk on the beach.  yes the beach.  I'm travelling on business.

It gave me some time to pray.

We still have every reason to believe that Natalee remains alive, is that correct?

there is no better place to pray, huh Dallas? the sound of waves and the wind make you feel one with God.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: June 20, 2005, 09:49:06 PM »

DF, maybe tomorrow night you should consider Chinese delivery for a change?

Pizza...I always win with pizza.  I'm the best mom in the world when there is pizza!!!!
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: June 20, 2005, 09:49:06 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Cant we ALL just get along???

Anyways, do you guys know how hard it is to stay focused on this board AND tend to a toddler? I know my child thinks I have abandoned her..lol...
Its all about the kraft Mac-and Cheese.....lol...

O, its almost time for Greta!!!

Amen to that!! My 2 year old keeps climbing on top of the desk. I post in between play dough fights and coloring on the sofa. She's asleep for now.......   Laughing

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: June 20, 2005, 09:49:20 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
On Thread Nine, I wrote a defense of Natalee's parents' decision to allow her to go to Aruba (some people had slammed them for this) and for some reason my comments (totally pro N and her folks) made MBHS05 angry. It sort of discourages your desire to comment further

writergal, that's why I'm posting what I have been tonight.  People are very emotional about this case, and feel somewhat intimately involved in it so much, that normal comprehension and tolerance for other views just seems to evaporate. I've decided that I'll be the poster child for tolerance...yeah that's me, stickin' my neck out trying to dodge all the axes Wink

And it's got to be very emotional for those girls anyway...I think that maybe sometimes they don't see things as others would.  They are trying to defend her and her family at all costs which is understandable.  There wasn't anything wrong with your post...I just think they look at it from a different view point.

Looking for the truth.
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 20, 2005, 09:49:44 PM »

OK...anyone just see that interview on FOX with the missing boy from Utah's parents?? GEEZ...my keyboard may short curcuit any second from tears

That poor woman.  Did you notice how hard and fast the investigators have hit this terrible situation?  Hope he will be found soon.
pickettvilleguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 20, 2005, 09:49:53 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "bobcats1996"
RB I am symbolically reaching my hand out to shake yours.  I read your post to veem.  I agree totally with you.  Sorry I have just gotten to emotionally involved in this

I understand - my "opinion" (and we all got one, just like butts, they say) is just my view and not meant to be taken personally.  Very Happy

On Thread Nine, I wrote a defense of Natalee's parents' decision to allow her to go to Aruba (some people had slammed them for this) and for some reason my comments (totally pro N and her folks) made MBHS05 angry. It sort of discourages your desire to comment further.

Natalie’s parents' are not a fault and you should not have defend yourself
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: June 20, 2005, 09:50:04 PM »

friend, either way you post is fine.  I like the blog shorthand, very cool.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: June 20, 2005, 09:51:08 PM »

Don't you know?  We give you extra points if your post is even remotely legible!!!!   Laughing
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: June 20, 2005, 09:51:18 PM »

almost Greta time
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 20, 2005, 09:52:04 PM »

Now I have 2 faces stuck in my mind...Natalee's and Brennan's.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 20, 2005, 09:52:05 PM »

Just got in from a walk on the beach.  yes the beach.  I'm travelling on business.

We still have every reason to believe that Natalee remains alive, is that correct?

there is no better place to pray, huh Dallas? the sound of waves and the wind make you feel one with God.

I stared at the waves a long time and I decided that God doesn't tow under what God doesn't want towed under.  The sea rolls a lot more things into the shoreline than out from the shoreline.  In His abundance, His design of the planet is perfect in every way.
pickettvilleguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 20, 2005, 09:52:44 PM »

Any News About The News?
.” U MESS WITH NATALEE  you MESS WITH WITH ME.  That’s the way it will be
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: June 20, 2005, 09:53:04 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"

That poor woman.  Did you notice how hard and fast the investigators have hit this terrible situation?  Hope he will be found soon.

You guys, its times like these that i wish i were rich...i'd hire a nanny, pack her and the kids up, we'd hop a plane and I would be in utah in a minute searching for that baby...his mom was PATHETIC begging for volunteers...my heart aches for her....BTW, I would have ALREADY been in Aruba...

"God dont like ugly"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: June 20, 2005, 09:53:05 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
Cant we ALL just get along???

Anyways, do you guys know how hard it is to stay focused on this board AND tend to a toddler? I know my child thinks I have abandoned her..lol...
Its all about the kraft Mac-and Cheese.....lol...

O, its almost time for Greta!!!

Amen to that!! My 2 year old keeps climbing on top of the desk. I post in between play dough fights and coloring on the sofa. She's asleep for now.......   Laughing

sleeping like a baby is good...

peace to all
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: June 20, 2005, 09:53:33 PM »

Man - I post something that I read and before I realize it - I am posting about something that has been discussed, decided and everyone else has moved on.   That's what I get for actually leaving the computer.  Anyways...once again, I meant no disrespect for NYC and nor was I trying to compare crime rates.  But anywho, it looks like Fox right now will have the stuff from Current Affair that was on earlier tonight.  

Also, in regards to kids and journals....my daughter has had a journal on livejournal for a long time.  I have never liked it and I have always tried to make sure she didn't share too much personal stuff but it's so hard because even I know, when you are a kid you think nothing bad can ever happen to you.  I know I didn't and I know I did some really really stupid things and am amazed it all turned out OK.  Who knows why it happens the way it does.  The old saying the wrong place at the wrong time.  It just stinks that it has to happen that way!!
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 20, 2005, 09:53:45 PM »

The truth hurts sometimes. He was there for two weeks, he should know.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: June 20, 2005, 09:53:46 PM »

I stared at the waves a long time and I decided that God doesn't tow under what God doesn't want towed under.  The sea rolls a lot more things into the shoreline than out from the shoreline.  In His abundance, His design of the planet is perfect in every way.

Very perfectly put.  I'm nowhere near the ocean, but you honestly just made me sea and hear it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.