March 18, 2024, 09:19:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 355652 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: June 20, 2005, 10:39:12 PM »

Would love to have those links via PM as well.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: June 20, 2005, 10:39:14 PM »

((((( ARUBAGIRL))))))

"God dont like ugly"
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: June 20, 2005, 10:39:54 PM »

Quote from: "JNC"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Be back...GRETA!!

okay i'm on.  watch when they put the 4th guy/steve into the building
its quuiiick but if u look at the back of his shirt
I think it says      KIA......

yes FOM...thats a prison issued shirt right?

I was curious about this too.  I thought the shirt had a logo for Kia automobiles, which is ironically the name of the place where he is locked up...the prison and car company aren't the same, are they?

That's where they build the cars  Rolling Eyes
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: June 20, 2005, 10:40:18 PM »

smoking nurses...self-admitted trolls....bugs (DF)....online detectives....divas...monkeys...

quite a forum!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 20, 2005, 10:40:23 PM »

That was on here earlier to day.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: June 20, 2005, 10:40:56 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
where are my damn cigarettes?? cant find 'em anywhere..and yes, i am a smoking nurse...deal with it...lol if i didnt, i'd look like this.. Shocked

yep, I'm up to a pack a day since this happened...LOL, I know I'm bad ----> slaps self

Really?  I've quit drinking since this all started.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: June 20, 2005, 10:41:06 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
That was pretty bizarre, having an interview on the Kalpoe's front porch!  :shock:

Shoot, missed that part. My beags are getting wild and distracted me.

What is the Kalpoes' house like? What did they say about their family?

Actually, I have communicated with a woman who knows the brothers. She taught both of them and tells me they are both wonderful kids.  Their family is loving and supportive.  She also said they have a 14 year old sister who is devastated by this.  Another family has taken the sister in for the time being as this is being investigated.

She also said she believes whoever is responsible should be punished.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: June 20, 2005, 10:41:34 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Older brother went to school with Joran?  Huge age difference for that.  

Who was the man giving her the tour and telling the the things.

I don't get that, isn't Depak 21 yrs. old?  Why would he still be in High School?  Does anyone know if he's listed on the school website as a student?   Doesn't make sense.

Perhaps Deepak is an alumnus of ISA
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: June 20, 2005, 10:41:43 PM »

KIA stands for 'Korrektie Instituut Aruba" = Correction Institute ARuba.

FYI

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: June 20, 2005, 10:41:52 PM »

That was pretty bizarre, having an interview on the Kalpoe's front porch!  Shocked

He just said he thought the father was a businessman.  The house looked very nice and was described as "at least upper middle class."
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: June 20, 2005, 10:41:58 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "RB"
inspector, we are not going to be popular people for those posts...we think too much alike.

I'm just posting the blogs I read on other sites. Rumor or fact. I guess they're all rumors from our standpoint. It appears the Aruban bloggers allready know what happened from the interrogation of the 4 suspects. Sad

What Aruban blog sites are you going to?  I'd like to check them out also.

That particular rumor came out of riehlworldview.com the bloggers name is  islandboy.  Mr. Green

And I should be specific that I saw the same on a newsgroup (not a blog) I subscribe to.  I can make a copy/past of the emails to the newsgroup there and email them to whomever wants them - there's a lot so be prepared. PM email addys if you wish them.
JNC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: June 20, 2005, 10:42:17 PM »

{BS Deleted}

That's where they build the cars  Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Here's the video:  Definitely looks like the same logo:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160063,00.html
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: June 20, 2005, 10:42:58 PM »

Quote from: "a Troll"
 Giving the media full access to the investigation in progress did not result in the conviction of OJ, it resulted in the false public hanging of the first guy in the Elizabeth Smart case (who died in jail prior to going to trial), and it still took 4-5 months before there was any arrest in the Scott Peterson case.

So, I wouldn't say that the way the Aruba authorities are keeping quiet is any better or worse than our system.  I would say that the police definitely made a mistake in waiting 10 days to go after the 3 suspects.

Troll, I'd have to agree with you on these points.  I think many people, myself included, have turned into news junkies and self-styled sleuths who neglect their own lives to vicariously live through the misery of others.  Maybe we don't need to know every detail.

And are we not quilty of comdemning Joran without having full knowledge of everything?  If he sounded like an obnoxious SOB  to Mrs. Twitty, remember this was the first day after her disappearence and if he WERE innocent, I can understand why he might ask "What do you want me to do about it?"  

Two families are hurting here and I'm keeping both of them in my prayers.   Now, I'm signing off and going to get my own house in order, so should flames ensue, I won't be here to read them.

Prayers for Twittys, Holloways, and van der Sloots.  And especially for Natalie, wherever she may be.
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: June 20, 2005, 10:43:44 PM »

That was pretty bizarre, having an interview on the Kalpoe's front porch!  Shocked

NO KIDDING!!!  Is this invasion of privacy or what?  And to stand in front of the house and pass judgement on their social status!! What nerve!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 20, 2005, 10:43:50 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
where are my damn cigarettes?? cant find 'em anywhere..and yes, i am a smoking nurse...deal with it...lol if i didnt, i'd look like this.. Shocked

yep, I'm up to a pack a day since this happened...LOL, I know I'm bad ----> slaps self

Really?  I've quit drinking since this all started.

QUIT? I was thinking of STARTING!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: June 20, 2005, 10:44:27 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
smoking nurses...self-admitted trolls....bugs (DF)....online detectives....divas...monkeys...

quite a forum!

Laughing  Hey, I'm DivaToo on every msg. board I post on , that way trolls know who they're dealing with. LOL  Wink

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: June 20, 2005, 10:44:32 PM »

On Greta's first interview with Beth Twitty, she said that she did not talk to Joran. Tonight she said she did have an encounter with him. Also on first interview, she was pretty adamant that Natalee and Joran had known each other for a couple of days prior to missing. (Hanging out with group, etc) Tonight she says no to that question. What's up with that?.....Before you hang me out to dry.... I'm just curious.. not speculating about her motive or suggesting anything nefarious.
lainey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: June 20, 2005, 10:45:06 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "goddess12"
I was just watching Fox News, they said that the DJ was being held on suspicion on two counts of murder and 1 count of kidnapping leading to murder, the same as the other three.

Does this mean the Aruba Authorities have some evidence  that Natalies not alive? Sad

Foxnews with Bill O did not report this.

I wondered about that.  I heard early in the day when they said they (the 3) were held on suspicion of murder and rape, then never heard rape again on the next reports.  This was an interview with some formal looking dude this morning I saw.  Did not catch his name.  Did anyone else see that?  If so also PM me cause I may not be able to catch up on the posts tonight. Thanks.

Lainey
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: June 20, 2005, 10:45:11 PM »

And are we not quilty of comdemning Joran without having full knowledge of everything? If he sounded like an obnoxious SOB to Mrs. Twitty, remember this was the first day after her disappearence and if he WERE innocent, I can understand why he might ask "What do you want me to do about it?"

You won't be flamed by me - people might not like reading what you say, but as far as I'm concerned that's a objective view of the possibilities of the situation.  Well said.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: June 20, 2005, 10:45:19 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
On Greta's first interview with Beth Twitty, she said that she did not talk to Joran. Tonight she said she did have an encounter with him. Also on first interview, she was pretty adamant that Natalee and Joran had known each other for a couple of days prior to missing. (Hanging out with group, etc) Tonight she says no to that question. What's up with that?.....Before you hang me out to dry.... I'm just curious.. not speculating about her motive or suggesting anything nefarious.

Man I waited 30 minutes for someone else to post this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.