March 18, 2024, 08:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 355643 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: June 20, 2005, 11:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
chelsblu wrote:
On Greta's first interview with Beth Twitty, she said that she did not talk to Joran. Tonight she said she did have an encounter with him. Also on first interview, she was pretty adamant that Natalee and Joran had known each other for a couple of days prior to missing. (Hanging out with group, etc) Tonight she says no to that question. What's up with that?.....Before you hang me out to dry.... I'm just curious.. not speculating about her motive or suggesting anything nefarious.

Man I waited 30 minutes for someone else to post this.

There are allot of inconsistancies. The Mtn Brok Girl tonight was abit TOO Polished IMHO. It just seems that we are not getting the full story from any side right now. it just seems odd that seeing Jorand&Natalee (where it was so dark that you could barely see a face) leaving together that is was alright to think she was Ok. Again I am NOT pointing fingers, but someone somewhere is not telling the WHOLE story. There has to be a REASON WHy Natalee Left this bar with a Starnger(if he was a strnger to her, some have said they were emailing for months before the trip). Speculation of being drugged, and then that would obviously show in her appearance. Natalee from what most say would NEVER leave with a stranger, this to me is the KEY to the this case. Find out WHY she left with him and we will have the Key to solving this case.

GuyWdog

Thank you for your opinion. But please do not come back when Dash is here and tell her she looked too polished. I think her emotions are hanging on by a string and this is her only safe haven (besides her home and church I mean).

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: June 20, 2005, 11:02:57 PM »

So did I miss it, or did Greta not report on the attempted suicide or the Max Arends/Max Arendz connection?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: June 20, 2005, 11:03:03 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "dandylion"
Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
That was pretty bizarre, having an interview on the Kalpoe's front porch!  :shock:

Shoot, missed that part. My beags are getting wild and distracted me.

What is the Kalpoes' house like? What did they say about their family?

NO KIDDING!!!  Is this invasion of privacy or what?  And to stand in front of the house and pass judgement on their social status!! What nerve!

Kalpoes and Social status..

::running after Kerin::: why didn't you get me?? lol

Does this go along with my theory now that the Kalpoes do not have much money??

BTW they do not go to school with Joran nor have they.

It's not true that they don't have much money. From an Aruban source who knows the boys and taught them...they are from a loving family.

Then Nancy why was Deepak working so many extra hours trying to get money so he could go to college in the US like his friends?

I know tons of kids from well off families who work to help with college.  I don't think that's rare at all.

That's dodging the point from his Boss's interview.. it's not like he was working a job but begging for extra.

Yeah, I am sure they were great kids when they were younger as was Joran etc etc..doesn't make them innocent.

Ain't buying it.

I'm not saying they are innocent.  But, I am saying it's not appropriate to base a theory on the fact that the kid needs money because the family is poor.  That's just not the case.  Lots of kids earn money for expenses above and beyond tuition, room and board.  I suspect that's what this kid was doing.  He was headed for college and only had a few months to make money.  Not a big deal.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: June 20, 2005, 11:03:26 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
My impression from that part of the show was that the Kalpoe's are upper middle class.  I got the impression that they are just as well if not a little more so than VDS.  But VDS may have family money that we don't know about that is sending Joran to school while Deepak has to work for some of his.  Just my observation as far as status.

It just went into a theory Dragonfly!

Still wonder a bit after an interview I saw with a friend of Deepak's. Painted a way different picture of some things which has always lead me to believe him to be just as involved if not more in this.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 20, 2005, 11:03:38 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
::::smacking Kerin:::: lol
She's ignoring me... Shocked

Shocked  Shocked what? huh?

Lmao been talking to you but you didn't answer LMAO

Yes, I did!!! I said I didn't come get you because I was glued to the TV.  Crying or Very sad

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 20, 2005, 11:03:57 PM »

So did I miss it, or did Greta not report on the attempted suicide or the Max Arends/Max Arendz connection?

Neither were covered.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 20, 2005, 11:04:20 PM »

chelsblu wrote:
On Greta's first interview with Beth Twitty, she said that she did not talk to Joran. Tonight she said she did have an encounter with him. Also on first interview, she was pretty adamant that Natalee and Joran had known each other for a couple of days prior to missing. (Hanging out with group, etc) Tonight she says no to that question. What's up with that?.....Before you hang me out to dry.... I'm just curious.. not speculating about her motive or suggesting anything nefarious.

There are allot of inconsistancies. The Mtn Brok Girl tonight was abit TOO Polished IMHO. It just seems that we are not getting the full story from any side right now. it just seems odd that seeing Jorand&Natalee (where it was so dark that you could barely see a face) leaving together that is was alright to think she was Ok. Again I am NOT pointing fingers, but someone somewhere is not telling the WHOLE story. There has to be a REASON WHy Natalee Left this bar with a Starnger(if he was a strnger to her, some have said they were emailing for months before the trip). Speculation of being drugged, and then that would obviously show in her appearance. Natalee from what most say would NEVER leave with a stranger, this to me is the KEY to the this case. Find out WHY she left with him and we will have the Key to solving this case.

GuyWdog

Thank you for your opinion. But please do not come back when Dash is here and tell her she looked too polished. I think her emotions are hanging on by a string and this is her only safe haven (besides her home and church I mean).

Well said, Kerin..
also, keep in mind that Dash is 18..still a baby, no matter how ya look at it..and this is probably the worst thing she has ever had to deal with...God love her.....

"God dont like ugly"
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 20, 2005, 11:04:42 PM »

chelsblu wrote:

GuyWdog

Right, I support Dash & her courage to come foward no matter what, she know what she's up against being in the media

Cheers to dash!!!

(((Dash)))

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 20, 2005, 11:05:06 PM »

That was pretty bizarre, having an interview on the Kalpoe's front porch!  Shocked

NO KIDDING!!!  Is this invasion of privacy or what?  And to stand in front of the house and pass judgement on their social status!! What nerve!

It's not true that they don't have much money. From an Aruban source who knows the boys and taught them...they are from a loving family.

Then Nancy why was Deepak working so many extra hours trying to get money so he could go to college in the US like his friends?

I know tons of kids from well off families who work to help with college.  I don't think that's rare at all.

That's dodging the point from his Boss's interview.. it's not like he was working a job but begging for extra.

Yeah, I am sure they were great kids when they were younger as was Joran etc etc..doesn't make them innocent.

Ain't buying it.

I'm not saying they are innocent.  But, I am saying it's not appropriate to base a theory on the fact that the kid needs money because the family is poor.  That's just not the case.  Lots of kids earn money for expenses above and beyond tuition, room and board.  I suspect that's what this kid was doing.  He was headed for college and only had a few months to make money.  Not a big deal.

He had not aplied to college.

I just thought it interesting that all his friends were off to the US to college. Perhaps a twidge of jealousy on his part.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: June 20, 2005, 11:06:15 PM »

::::smacking Kerin:::: lol
She's ignoring me... Shocked

Shocked  Shocked what? huh?

Lmao been talking to you but you didn't answer LMAO

Yes, I did!!! I said I didn't come get you because I was glued to the TV.  Crying or Very sad

Ohh my bad!!!!!! lmao

I was too stuck on the Kalpoe bros being made out to be nuns I guess lol!
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: June 20, 2005, 11:06:23 PM »

chelsblu wrote:

GuyWdog

If her emotions are hanging by a string then maybe she should stop doing interviews.  Or better yet...never have started.  Have you noticed she is only one of two doing these media stunts...out of over a hundred? She comes to the board and makes jokes and laughs about parts of the situation.  I think this is highly innappropriate.  I know you can argue with me...but her real friends stopped the media stunts...instead they have chosen to respect the situation and avoid media and its outlets.  Including message boards/forums/blogs.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 20, 2005, 11:07:13 PM »

I would have thought she would say it was a little of both or that they did have facts, but instead she left the impression that it was purely intuition. Of course she didn't really answer the question directly, so perhaps she was talking about the first night to avoid talking about any facts that she has been told not to repeat to the press

Troll, unfortunately I think she had to couch it that it was her intuition.  Dutch law is pretty stringent about release of info (facts), and it can jeopardize the trial and prosecution of those accused.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: June 20, 2005, 11:07:41 PM »

From what I've understood, Joran wasn't a "stranger" to this group.  Maybe at the beginning of the trip, but they had hung out with him for several days...wasn't it Beth H. Twitty who said that???  The point is that even if she knew him for a few days she might have felt comfortable with him.

Looking for the truth.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 20, 2005, 11:07:57 PM »

He attends Colegio Arubano, Satish that is.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: June 20, 2005, 11:08:18 PM »

I know everone is innocent till proven guilty.... that being said I still can't help but LMFAO every time the pronounce Joran as Urine.  Laughing  Laughing

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: June 20, 2005, 11:08:21 PM »

Hey guys, i know this site is for info on Nat, but i have to ask for a prayer right now....a man in our community took his children, called his wife and said he was gonna kill himself and the kids...ran head on into a semi..father is dead..kids are critical...and all on Father's day...pray for them...thanks guys!!

O...now i am back on track..sorry... Embarassed

"God dont like ugly"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: June 20, 2005, 11:08:28 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
My impression from that part of the show was that the Kalpoe's are upper middle class.  I got the impression that they are just as well if not a little more so than VDS.  But VDS may have family money that we don't know about that is sending Joran to school while Deepak has to work for some of his.  Just my observation as far as status.

It just went into a theory Dragonfly!

Still wonder a bit after an interview I saw with a friend of Deepak's. Painted a way different picture of some things which has always lead me to believe him to be just as involved if not more in this.

Well, I was leaning more toward Joran being the most involved until Croes was arrested and reportedly a friend of Deepak.  Man, every new peice of information just makes me more confused!
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: June 20, 2005, 11:08:37 PM »

From Dan riehl's site:  http://www.riehlworldview.com

Update
A source on the island tells me that he has confirmed that Joran was seen having a cream and wires attached to him in his location at the jail this evening and his interrogation continues while the two Kalpoe brothers have been taken to the prison, as has been previously reported.

Addtionally, it was stated that it is possible that the youngest Kalpoe, Satish may even be released as it is thought he might not have as direct a connection to events as some others. That has not been confirmed with another source at this time.

I have also heard that some have said the boys have changed their statement yet, again - suggesting that Natalee was left alone at the beach after becoming hysterical at the beach near the Marriot. If true, this version of a statement suggests that the elder Kalpoe, Deepak, dropped off both Joran and Satish before returning to the beach, where he was reportedly unable to find Natalee Holloway.

As this clearly departs from statements attributed to the Paulus Van der Sloot that he picked up Joran at a McDonalds at approximately 3 AM, it apears that so many statements have either come out, or alleged to have come out of this case, that not a single one can be relied upon as true, or even confirmed at this time.
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: June 20, 2005, 11:08:53 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
No, I've only posted here and on riehlworldview

There was a blog that said there was an "Aruban message board" that was "closed down" a few days after the Holloway story broke. Do you know anything about that? Rolling Eyes

Aruba.com. It's run by the Aruba Tourism Authority and they closed it down when it started getting nasty.

Just FYI the Natalee thread is still there.....just look in older messages....
(it was never closed down)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: June 20, 2005, 11:09:11 PM »

That was pretty bizarre, having an interview on the Kalpoe's front porch!  :shock:

Ain't buying it.

He had not aplied to college.

I just thought it interesting that all his friends were off to the US to college. Perhaps a twidge of jealousy on his part.

If that's the case it's even more logical he'd be working to make money.  All these guys could be in this up the wazoo.  But, being from a poor uninvolved family is not part of the equation.

I posted above about his little sister, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.