March 29, 2024, 02:41:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 356299 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2005, 07:00:44 PM »

Shepard Smith. Foxnews. Stuff from aruba!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2005, 07:01:05 PM »

Thanks Nikki!

I just like to keep an open mind about everyone.

In the end, this sadly because it has the ripple effect. When Natalee is brought home, her life has changed forever. A sweet wonderful intelligent young woman is missing out on the best times of her life.

As a mother, I can only imagine the pain that one must feel also when their child has been accussed of a crime and has played a part in it. From the moment you children are born, you have hopes, dreams and the best intentions for your child.

That goes to also say, that I can not even fathom, what BH is going through. I do know, through her carefully chosen words, and believe she knows for sure that Natalee is alive.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2005, 07:01:38 PM »

doodslag..............> is manslaughter

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2005, 07:02:32 PM »

Quote from: "monkeysMOO"
Quote from: "Rob"
so there is a missing man, a headless man and possibly another missing person, is that correct...?

Just to add a little more confusion, here's a quote from Riehl World View that states another murder is under investigation, in addition to the decapitated victim.  Also mentions a missing persons report... I'm not sure if the new missing person report filed today is the guy whose truck was found or someone different?

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/aruba_decapitat.html

"A reliable source on the island of Aruba has confirmed reports of a recent murder / decapitation, and also confirmed reports of another murder currently under investigation in Aruba. A third report regarding a possible new missing person report filed today has not been confirmed at this time."

is there a chance, that all of this mayhem is interconnceted?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2005, 07:02:41 PM »

Is that pretty much as our manslaughter in this country?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2005, 07:03:27 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Even though I am not a PVDS fan, i wouldve ran like hell too...Good job posting that letter, caligirl..

Yes, while I found it funny and found Twitty's comments about it after very funny also, I promise you, I would have set a world record in that sprint and not taken so long to get the car door unlocked either!!!!!

Laughing  I probably would have left it UNLOCKED!! ROFLMAO

Yeah, except then as I'm driving down the road blotting the sweat off my brow some camera man from some station would pop out of my back seat and scare me so bad I'd pee my pants on national (or international) TV!!!!!   Laughing

I would have found a small bathroom and ran through alleys LMAO

:::poking head out of trashcan::: Pssttt are they gone?
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2005, 07:03:56 PM »

CaliGirl  very good post from you!  I agree...it's so easy to smell blood and fee like a shark...

CaliGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
I really would like to share this post from http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/cat_the_vanishing_of_natalee_holloway.html :

"I almost laughed watching Van Der Sloot sprint to his car as media folk charged him after he left the police station Saturday night -- not at the man himself, but at the bewilderment expressed by the talking heads babbling over the video as to why the man didn't comment and got the hell out of there so fast. Were they serious? What would you do? You've just been interviewed for 4 solid hours by police, your son is in jail suspected of murder, the American media has flocked like so many grackles to your island home, the biggest names among them mispronouncing your name left and right... would you want to comment if they came barrelling after you with all that going on? It was the only moment of sympathy I've really felt for anyone other than Natalee Holloway's family since this story started weaving its way through every newscast. Maybe I'm not sure that I think the Van Der Sloots were exemplary parents, with all the stories of Joran's arrogant bearing and his privileges in the news, but they are besieged in the worst possible way. Ham that I am, I'd still be running from those camera guys, too. "

Exerpt well worth READING.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »

*bathroom WINDOW opps lol
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2005, 07:04:46 PM »

Ok 2 things I am confused about - first of all since they never let any info about this case out at all - why and how did MSNBC report that Joran now says that he left her on the beach - I don't understand how we can honestly say we know anything that any of them are saying!

Also where is this unconfirmed report that someone tried to commit suicide no news outlet is reporting this at all - this is very very troubling to me - how and why do we think this is true?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2005, 07:04:56 PM »

:::just having revelation that if my post counter had not been re-set I would now be at 1200 posts::::
No wonder I have Carpal Tunnel, Scoliosis and Deep Vein Thrombosis.  Sad

OK...so FOX still has nothing on the suicide attempt!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2005, 07:05:33 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Even though I am not a PVDS fan, i wouldve ran like hell too...Good job posting that letter, caligirl..

Yes, while I found it funny and found Twitty's comments about it after very funny also, I promise you, I would have set a world record in that sprint and not taken so long to get the car door unlocked either!!!!!

Laughing  I probably would have left it UNLOCKED!! ROFLMAO

Yeah, except then as I'm driving down the road blotting the sweat off my brow some camera man from some station would pop out of my back seat and scare me so bad I'd pee my pants on national (or international) TV!!!!!   Laughing

I would have found a small bathroom and ran through alleys LMAO

:::poking head out of trashcan::: Pssttt are they gone?

lol... Laughing  Laughing
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2005, 07:06:05 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
*bathroom WINDOW opps lol

Laughing  You're too funny CaliGirl !  Laughing

No news on Fox of the suicide attempt or the beach story *shrugs* I'm outty, BBL

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2005, 07:06:40 PM »

Does anyone know of any Aruba based websites with blogs?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2005, 07:07:07 PM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
Ok 2 things I am confused about - first of all since they never let any info about this case out at all - why and how did MSNBC report that Joran now says that he left her on the beach - I don't understand how we can honestly say we know anything that any of them are saying!

Also where is this unconfirmed report that someone tried to commit suicide no news outlet is reporting this at all - this is very very troubling to me - how and why do we think this is true?

You are only confused about 2 things, lol!  I'm confused by it all!

1.  As far as we know MSNBC is the only MSM to report that.
2.  The suicide attempt was reported in a local newspaper, it has yet be be reported by American MSM.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2005, 07:07:12 PM »

Same way we all heard the King Pop prefers "Jesus Juice" to Pepsi..hearsay...rumors..people wanting 14:59 minutes of fame and craving one more second.. who knows.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2005, 07:07:19 PM »

Local aruban who posts here said she was hearing about the attempt.

It was also mentioned in an aruban newspaper that did not specify which of the three tried it but did use the work for YOUNG rather than just Man.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2005, 07:07:36 PM »

It is being reported in Aruba.  We believe that the US media is being very careful about what they report after the whole "confession" fiasco.  But the suicide attempt is being reported in Aruba.  MSM is probably waiting on complete confirmation before reporting it which we have seen with other things can take a while.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2005, 07:08:09 PM »

last night we had a post leaving the impression that the age of majority in ariba for criminal maters is 21.  It is clear from the article I just translated that it is 18 so only Joran is a minor.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2005, 07:08:40 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

What letter?  I've been so busy at work I've missed everything today.  Looks like quite a brouhaha....and everyone thought I was the cranky one!!!  Sheesh.

Somebody give me a quick update, please?

~Nancy

Nancy, go back to the middle of the last thread and pay attention to the translations of articles by iquitos and Bendex...of the three attempted suicide? in that translation...and that pretty much sets the stage
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2005, 07:08:41 PM »

here is the article A2 ( blue piece) http://www.cspnv.com/PDF/20/A20.pdf

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.