March 18, 2024, 11:32:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 355666 times)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 20, 2005, 10:06:26 PM »

Quote from: "icey"
Hello all, I have been lurking for some time now and have been following this story from the stats. I have join in somehow, before I explode...

I am a middle aged man from the US midwest, and I am really devastated by the loss of Natalee Holloway. I feel pain and anger over the treatment of Natalee by these 3, 4 or more punks. I must say that these punks almost make me embarassed to be a man. It sounds strange, but I really am so done with all the macho BS and the crime and terror the male sex is capable of.  I know, women can do these things too, but men are the usual culprits.  No need to discuss this any further here.

Now...

I wish to extend my deepest regret and sympathy to Natalee's family and friends for this ordeal. And I send my prayers to Natalee, and wish that I could turn back the clock and stop this crime before it started.

I trust the FBI and other US organizations are doing everything humanly possible and are leaving no stone unturned, helping the family every step of the way. This is what a US citizen should expect and receive.

Once again, God Bless Natalee and her family and friends. I am not very religious, but I feel so helpless and prayer is all I can do!  These are the times when one turns to God for help.

To our Aruban friends: I am an American who does not blame Aruba for the crime, but I am watching the investigation.  If these punks walk on a stupid story (I dropped her off at HI or I left her sleeping on the beach) it will be hard to forgive.

icey

Welcome Icey....very nice post!  Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: June 20, 2005, 10:08:08 PM »

hmmm....aunt on fathers side says they are "contacted" daily
mom says they are "briefed" daily-by family connections, FBI

and you can tell they both chose their words carefully

Mom says they are NOT leaving and wow...you can tell she means business

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 20, 2005, 10:08:53 PM »

Hello Icey
I feel the same way.  
GutFeeling
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 20, 2005, 10:09:15 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
hmmm....aunt on fathers side says they are "contacted" daily
mom says they are "briefed" daily-by family connections, FBI

and you can tell they both chose their words carefully

Mom says they are NOT leaving and wow...you can tell she means business

You know she is ready to kick some butt....I would be too if it were my daughter.  I feel so horrible for her.

Looking for the truth.
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 20, 2005, 10:10:22 PM »

Just rushed back in from watering flowers...... anxious to see Greta & damn if the husband is gonna be a tv hog!!!!!!  Can someone be so gracious as to give me a play-by-play or just keep me posted as to what's being said.  Please!!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: June 20, 2005, 10:10:37 PM »

Joran approached the car and mom was holding a photo of Natalee and she said " I want my daughter" and JOran stepped back and hit his fist on his chest and said "what do you want me to do"??

That's what Mrs. Holloway said happened on the first night when they went to VDS home

ARROGANT PUNK
(sorry)

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: June 20, 2005, 10:10:52 PM »

Not sure what to make of Beth's interveiw but I will watch the discussion.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 20, 2005, 10:11:25 PM »

Joran approached the car and mom was holding a photo of Natalee and she said " I want my daughter" and JOran stepped back and hit his fist on his chest and said "what do you want me to do"??

That's what Mrs. Holloway said happened on the first night when they went to VDS home

ARROGANT PUNK
(sorry)

Kerin my jaw dropped when she said that.  I would have knocked the crap out of him right then! Twisted Evil
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: June 20, 2005, 10:11:48 PM »

ARROGANT PUNK
(sorry)

If he really was an arrogant punk, as you say, then she rather made him pay for it, didn't she?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: June 20, 2005, 10:11:52 PM »

Welcome Icey!!
Man, BHT aint playin' is she???
Very determined woman....God Bless her...

"God dont like ugly"
snorkletoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 20, 2005, 10:11:58 PM »

Forgive me if this has previously been discussed, but could a webcam on Aruba and/or on nearby islands have picked up and archived some evidence?

A Google search on webcams and Aruba comes up with some interesting links from islands-- restaurants--cruise ships:
http://aruba-bb.com/auxfiles/cruisecams.html
http://www.bucuticam.com/index.html
http://www.bonairewebcams.com/    

Here's the basic webcam crawler link: http://www.webcamcrawler.com  and here's the link when I searched on "Aruba":
http://www.webcamcrawler.com/search/sessearch.php?cnt=10&q=Aruba

Also, aren't there some privately owned satellites that continuously fly in our skies that maybe picked up some info? Can't they 'donate' their archived satellite pics since we know the date/time of this travesty?

What about topographical internet pics - I know you have to pay $monthly to see finer granularity in those internet pics but can some companies just 'give it up' for Natalee? Geez.

Appologies if this topic has been discussed already, or if I am not posting on the right forum, or basically just way off base for that matter. Just trying to help, that's all.

My prayers to the Holloway family for comfort and guidence.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: June 20, 2005, 10:12:58 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

ARROGANT PUNK
(sorry)

If he really was an arrogant punk, as you say, then she rather made him pay for it, didn't she?

SHE made HIM pay, RB? I don't get that line of thinking. She doesn't have the power to have him arrested.

wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 20, 2005, 10:13:11 PM »

does anyone not think it is strange that the very same fellow who found "evidence" (sec. guard shirt/lysol/foam with teeth marks) near the beach in the Colony area (next to Seroe Colorado at the south of island) back on june 6th is the VERY SAME guy who then found the panties up by the Marriott (at other end of island) many days later...????

bit too coincidental...?

he's even (still?) wearing the exact same wardrobe in the news reports !

returning/planting the evidence?                               Exclamation
why hasn't he been called in for questioning....

please check out these pictures :

http://joranvandersloot.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_joranvandersloot_archive.html
(scroll down to "latest news" 6/16)  

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/files/vgb_pic.jpg

i believe it was MBHS05 who said yesterday that she can't help but think that that "_____ guy" (joran) took her to one of those underground parties and a bunch of people may have had their sick 'fun'...

certainly seeming that way
i just hope to God we don't hear of a snuff film years from now...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: June 20, 2005, 10:13:21 PM »

just back did i miss anything?

peace to all
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: June 20, 2005, 10:13:34 PM »

Also, aren't there some privately owned satellites that continuously fly in our skies that maybe picked up some info? Can't they 'donate' their archived satellite pics since we know the date/time of this travesty?

If there were, the FBI would be able to get them.  We'd never see them due to matters of national security (don't want the bad people knowing where we look and how often.)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: June 20, 2005, 10:13:39 PM »

I cant beleive he said that to her!!! KERIN....I am so mad now  Twisted Evil  Hold me back!

"God dont like ugly"
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: June 20, 2005, 10:13:41 PM »

Here is the link for the Black & White. http://www.bwcitypaper.com/

The Black & White is a free paper that you can find in a lot of restaurants here in Birmingham. It lists restaurant and entertainment information but it also has a surprisingly good section in the front discussing local issues. Chuck Geiss is the publisher and he writes one of the main articles for the paper. It's called Naked Birmingham.

From an article of his that I read recently he either lives in Mountain Brook or very close by. It wouldn't be a surprise if he knows the Twittys. The article he wrote that was posted a few pages back is one of the best that I have read on this subject.

On another subject, I just saw Beth Twitty on FOX talking about Joran saying "what do you want me to do?" She must feel like she looked straight into the eyes of the devil.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 20, 2005, 10:14:23 PM »

Quote from: "dandylion"
Just rushed back in from watering flowers...... anxious to see Greta & damn if the husband is gonna be a tv hog!!!!!!  Can someone be so gracious as to give me a play-by-play or just keep me posted as to what's being said.  Please!!

Natalee's mom just reiterated that they are not leaving w/o Nat, and that her resolve is strong, and the same about JVDS, when she went to see him in the wee hours of the morning of 5/31 he was condescending and pounded his chest and said "what do you want me to do?" She also says since day one of the meeting, she KNOWS the 3 hold the key to where Natalee is......

I respect her resolve so much, what a great woman!!!

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: June 20, 2005, 10:14:32 PM »

SHE made HIM pay, RB? I don't get that line of thinking. She doesn't have the power to have him arrested.

He's in jail. And has been for a bit.  I'm sure it might have given him pause for thought about what he'd said Smile
pickettvilleguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 20, 2005, 10:14:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "icey"
Hello all, I have been lurking for some time now and have been following this story from the stats. I have join in somehow, before I explode...

I am a middle aged man from the US midwest, and I am really devastated by the loss of Natalee Holloway. I feel pain and anger over the treatment of Natalee by these 3, 4 or more punks. I must say that these punks almost make me embarassed to be a man. It sounds strange, but I really am so done with all the macho BS and the crime and terror the male sex is capable of.  I know, women can do these things too, but men are the usual culprits.  No need to discuss this any further here.

Now...

I wish to extend my deepest regret and sympathy to Natalee's family and friends for this ordeal. And I send my prayers to Natalee, and wish that I could turn back the clock and stop this crime before it started.

I trust the FBI and other US organizations are doing everything humanly possible and are leaving no stone unturned, helping the family every step of the way. This is what a US citizen should expect and receive.

Once again, God Bless Natalee and her family and friends. I am not very religious, but I feel so helpless and prayer is all I can do!  These are the times when one turns to God for help.

To our Aruban friends: I am an American who does not blame Aruba for the crime, but I am watching the investigation.  If these punks walk on a stupid story (I dropped her off at HI or I left her sleeping on the beach) it will be hard to forgive.

icey

Welcome Icey....very nice post!  Very Happy

I could agree with you 100% IF THE ARUBANS WHERE UP FROUNT ABOUT THE CRIME in the first place
U MESS WITH NATALEE  you MESS WITH WITH ME.  That’s the way it will be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.