March 28, 2024, 07:38:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 356130 times)
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: June 20, 2005, 11:09:16 PM »

Nite all, I'm changing the channel to Court TV and watch my detective shows that I'm not emotionally involved in.... Laughing I hope we have a happy ending when I wake. Blessings to all.
[/quote]
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people
and use things instead of using people and loving things.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 20, 2005, 11:09:26 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
"Steve Croes...DJ only...doesn;t even know how to "run" the boat."

isn't that different than what we had been told??

werent we told he had a key to the boat, etc?

The boat would be difficult to handle on your own...there is likely an engine room that you would need someone to man while you are at the help, etc.

Also...this time of year it starts getting light just after 4 a.m.  If they took it out at 3 (most optomistic projection), the boat would be missed before they could get very far round trip.  
It doesn't look like it is built for speed.

Also...didn't we establish that it doesn't run on Sundays...the night she disapeared?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: June 20, 2005, 11:09:39 PM »

I guess Arubagirl left by now <sigh>

For the life of me I can't understand why every time we get some details or watch an interview and people post opinions, WHY does it have to turn from a commentary on the case and it's subjects and turn into a personal attack on the entire island of Aruba!!!
That's like saying everyone in the South drinks moonshine and has Billy Bob teeth and that everyone in Mexico is dirt poor and a drug dealer.

These are SHADY (I can't say bad without more details) People who live in a GOOD Place.

That could describe MY town or anyone else's in the world.

We love our Aruban friends!!!!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 20, 2005, 11:09:40 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
I know everone is innocent till proven guilty.... that being said I still can't help but LMFAO every time the pronounce Joran as Urine.  Laughing  Laughing

Me TOO!! LOL

"God dont like ugly"
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 20, 2005, 11:09:47 PM »

someone, there are other boards that debate quite healthily your comments and topics.

This board has already covered that ground.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 20, 2005, 11:10:02 PM »

Quote from: "someone"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
chelsblu wrote:
On Greta's first interview with Beth Twitty, she said that she did not talk to Joran. Tonight she said she did have an encounter with him. Also on first interview, she was pretty adamant that Natalee and Joran had known each other for a couple of days prior to missing. (Hanging out with group, etc) Tonight she says no to that question. What's up with that?.....Before you hang me out to dry.... I'm just curious.. not speculating about her motive or suggesting anything nefarious.

Man I waited 30 minutes for someone else to post this.

There are allot of inconsistancies. The Mtn Brok Girl tonight was abit TOO Polished IMHO. It just seems that we are not getting the full story from any side right now. it just seems odd that seeing Jorand&Natalee (where it was so dark that you could barely see a face) leaving together that is was alright to think she was Ok. Again I am NOT pointing fingers, but someone somewhere is not telling the WHOLE story. There has to be a REASON WHy Natalee Left this bar with a Starnger(if he was a strnger to her, some have said they were emailing for months before the trip). Speculation of being drugged, and then that would obviously show in her appearance. Natalee from what most say would NEVER leave with a stranger, this to me is the KEY to the this case. Find out WHY she left with him and we will have the Key to solving this case.

GuyWdog

Thank you for your opinion. But please do not come back when Dash is here and tell her she looked too polished. I think her emotions are hanging on by a string and this is her only safe haven (besides her home and church I mean).

If her emotions are hanging by a string then maybe she should stop doing interviews.  Or better yet...never have started.  Have you noticed she is only one of two doing these media stunts...out of over a hundred? She comes to the board and makes jokes and laughs about parts of the situation.  I think this is highly innappropriate.  I know you can argue with me...but her real friends stopped the media stunts...instead they have chosen to respect the situation and avoid media and its outlets.  Including message boards/forums/blogs.

WTF? Please don't post that crap here. We love Dash.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 20, 2005, 11:10:15 PM »

KerinTX said---Thank you for your opinion. But please do not come back when Dash is here and tell her she looked too polished. I think her emotions are hanging on by a string and this is her only safe haven (besides her home and church I mean).

Everyone's got an opinion. Why would she go on a different program to say basicly the same thing? Natalee was either drugged or accosted, or why would she leave with a stranger? this is the Key to this case.....all of us have lots of questions.....and No answers, just the same old same old....

GuyWdog
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 20, 2005, 11:10:34 PM »

Quote from: "someone"

If her emotions are hanging by a string then maybe she should stop doing interviews.  Or better yet...never have started.  Have you noticed she is only one of two doing these media stunts...out of over a hundred? She comes to the board and makes jokes and laughs about parts of the situation.  I think this is highly innappropriate.  I know you can argue with me...but her real friends stopped the media stunts...instead they have chosen to respect the situation and avoid media and its outlets.  Including message boards/forums/blogs.[/quote]

"Media stunts"??  Could you be any more of a jackass??  I didn't think so!  She's made TWO TV appearances for the purpose of setting the record straight.  PERIOD!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 20, 2005, 11:10:47 PM »

I guess Arubagirl left by now <sigh>

For the life of me I can't understand why every time we get some details or watch an interview and people post opinions, WHY does it have to turn from a commentary on the case and it's subjects and turn into a personal attack on the entire island of Aruba!!!
That's like saying everyone in the South has drinks moonshine and has Billy Bob teeth and that everyone in Mexico is dirt poor and a drug dealer.

There are SHADY (I can't say bad without more details) People who live in a GOOD place.

That could describe MY town or anyone else's in the world.

We love our Aruban friends!!!!!

STANDING OVATION FOR KERIN....ROFLMAO AT BILLY BOB TEETH>>>LOL

"God dont like ugly"
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: June 20, 2005, 11:10:51 PM »

Sorry, my last post was

WTF, not the rude comments that were above it.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: June 20, 2005, 11:11:19 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "Whitney"
Personal opinion:  wouldn't want to be on the witness chair if Greta Vansusteran was doing her stacatto questioning act...I met her in the Ronal Reagan Airport just before she went down to Florida to report on the Bush v. Gore thingy...

She's just like on the TV...asks you Q's...probes and is so disarmingly plain.  

Don't ever underestimate this woman.

She and her hubby are said to be high on the list of the most powerful people in the biz. (wealthiest also)
Did you see her before her plastic surgery?

What most people need to learn in life is how to love people
and use things instead of using people and loving things.

littletxlady...who is Gretta married to...just curious.

Thx
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 20, 2005, 11:11:27 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Hey guys, i know this site is for info on Nat, but i have to ask for a prayer right now....a man in our community took his children, called his wife and said he was gonna kill himself and the kids...ran head on into a semi..father is dead..kids are critical...and all on Father's day...pray for them...thanks guys!!

O...now i am back on track..sorry... Embarassed

http://greenvilleonline.com/news/2005/06/20/2005062066337.htm

That is truly terrible.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: June 20, 2005, 11:11:40 PM »

If her emotions are hanging by a string then maybe she should stop doing interviews. Or better yet...never have started. Have you noticed she is only one of two doing these media stunts...out of over a hundred? She comes to the board and makes jokes and laughs about parts of the situation. I think this is highly innappropriate. I know you can argue with me...but her real friends stopped the media stunts...instead they have chosen to respect the situation and avoid media and its outlets. Including message boards/forums/blogs.

There's a certain amount of truth to what you say. I too was vocal early on about MB'ers on the Internet commiserating with one another, when I felt that they'd be better served avoid the whole blog/forum/chat thing because people are going to ask/say what they want to ask/say and should not necessarily have to couch it.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: June 20, 2005, 11:11:50 PM »

I hope no one takes this the wrong way but the comments from the Twitty's about the arrogance exhibited by the VDS family members strikes me as a cultural trait - my experience has been the Dutch, like the Germans tend to be 'teutonic' - I'm not meaning to stereotype or lump everyone together - but it is not uncommon for people from this background to appear to others as arrogant, haughty, etc - throw in the legal training and the factor increases.
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: June 20, 2005, 11:12:12 PM »

Does anyone feel apprehensive about our press going over there (never mind Geraldo's shenanigans) and slobbering all over every detail like they always do, and possibly jeopadizing the case?  Especially with current information suggesting that evidence can be thrown out under Dutch law if it has been tampered with i.e. press coverage, etc.

Dont' get me wrong, I appreciate being kept up to date, but as we just saw with the front porch interview, it's not always done in good taste either.
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 20, 2005, 11:12:17 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
That person telling her things might not be giving her good information.

Yeah, you know, I wondered about that, too .... how do we know he's telling the truth or whether he's just speculating things?  I honestly don't know what to believe.  Even our own networks are giving misinformation. And I always take anything from the internet with a grain of salt for sure.  Even with info. we get on the internet that has a link from a news article, sometimes the news articles don't even seem to pan out to be correct.

I know that a lot of people on here are being truthful and probably a lot of the info. from the media is probably true, how can we tell the difference?  It all makes me just want to throw my hands up .... I can't even begin to imagine how frustrated these families are.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: June 20, 2005, 11:13:28 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
My impression from that part of the show was that the Kalpoe's are upper middle class.  I got the impression that they are just as well if not a little more so than VDS.  But VDS may have family money that we don't know about that is sending Joran to school while Deepak has to work for some of his.  Just my observation as far as status.

It just went into a theory Dragonfly!

Still wonder a bit after an interview I saw with a friend of Deepak's. Painted a way different picture of some things which has always lead me to believe him to be just as involved if not more in this.

Well, I was leaning more toward Joran being the most involved until Croes was arrested and reportedly a friend of Deepak.  Man, every new peice of information just makes me more confused!

I completely understand Dragon! I don't want anyone to think I am Kalpoe brothers bashing. I just find it odd, everything is focused on Joran, when some very obvious questions other than what happened to Natalee have not been answered. Like the brothers accounting for NOT being at the club but Joran and Natalee end up in their car?

Just seem to think everyone also brings the facts and negative of Joran but there are 2 well now 3 other people involved in this mess. Just would like the facts and accurate information of all.
someone
Scared Monkey

-
« Reply #757 on: June 20, 2005, 11:13:30 PM »

despite everyone insisting that people with different views stay away from the "breaking news" forum.  That they should move to discussions or chats having to do with theories and speculations.  Maybe you should move your everday hellos and goodbyes to a similar chat.  This board is for "breaking news" and not to know what everyone is doing every second of the day whether it is looking for cigarettes, eating, leaving or arriving.

Either accept all posts or stick to the actual purpose of this board.  You can't pick and choose because you like or dislike what someone suggests.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: June 20, 2005, 11:13:37 PM »

From Dan riehl's site: http://www.riehlworldview.com

Update
A source on the island tells me that he has confirmed that Joran was seen having a cream and wires attached to him in his location at the jail this evening and his interrogation continues while the two Kalpoe brothers have been taken to the prison, as has been previously reported.

Addtionally, it was stated that it is possible that the youngest Kalpoe, Satish may even be released as it is thought he might not have as direct a connection to events as some others. That has not been confirmed with another source at this time.

I have also heard that some have said the boys have changed their statement yet, again - suggesting that Natalee was left alone at the beach after becoming hysterical at the beach near the Marriot. If true, this version of a statement suggests that the elder Kalpoe, Deepak, dropped off both Joran and Satish before returning to the beach, where he was reportedly unable to find Natalee Holloway.

As this clearly departs from statements attributed to the Paulus Van der Sloot that he picked up Joran at a McDonalds at approximately 3 AM, it apears that so many statements have either come out, or alleged to have come out of this case, that not a single one can be relied upon as true, or even confirmed at this time.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 20, 2005, 11:13:54 PM »

ignore troll,

Timeline alert--look at the post.  Dad claims he picked son up at Mcdonalds at 3 am.

Older brother went back to try to find her?

Also if true,  Joran with wires and cream--is that a polygraph?  or simply a suicide watch electronic wiring thing.

if any of that blog is true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.