March 29, 2024, 02:31:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 356296 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 20, 2005, 11:25:16 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
That's like saying everyone in the South drinks moonshine and has Billy Bob teeth

You mean you don't??  Shocked

Gotta go eat some cheese...

LMAO

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 20, 2005, 11:25:25 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
And that, mbhs05, was an excellent post as an opposing or explanatory view. You clearly understand that not everyone will agree with Alana's stance, but certainly if one feels one must stand up and be counted for something, so be it.

It was an excellent post.  

RB, there are many questions from newbies, and sometimes they come in pretty bold.  Please can you respond to them whenever you can?
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: June 20, 2005, 11:25:25 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "NativeLingo"
I guess Arubagirl left by now <sigh>

For the life of me I can't understand why every time we get some details or watch an interview and people post opinions, WHY does it have to turn from a commentary on the case and it's subjects and turn into a personal attack on the entire island of Aruba!!!
That's like saying everyone in the South drinks moonshine and has Billy Bob teeth and that everyone in Mexico is dirt poor and a drug dealer.

These are SHADY (I can't say bad without more details) People who live in a GOOD Place.

That could describe MY town or anyone else's in the world.

We love our Aruban friends!!!!!

Thank you kerin....

Amen Kerin! (((Native)))

Hello Cali.....sorry I didn't say hello first....  Wink
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: June 20, 2005, 11:25:39 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Hey guys, i know this site is for info on Nat, but i have to ask for a prayer right now....a man in our community took his children, called his wife and said he was gonna kill himself and the kids...ran head on into a semi..father is dead..kids are critical...and all on Father's day...pray for them...thanks guys!!

O...now i am back on track..sorry... Embarassed

Oh Nikki...that is so Sad!!!!!

So sorry to hear that Nikki, what is this world coming to?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: June 20, 2005, 11:26:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Quote from: "arrabba"
From Dan riehl's site: http://www.riehlworldview.com

Update
A source on the island tells me that he has confirmed that Joran was seen having a cream and wires attached to him in his location at the jail this evening and his interrogation continues while the two Kalpoe brothers have been taken to the prison, as has been previously reported.

Addtionally, it was stated that it is possible that the youngest Kalpoe, Satish may even be released as it is thought he might not have as direct a connection to events as some others. That has not been confirmed with another source at this time.

I have also heard that some have said the boys have changed their statement yet, again - suggesting that Natalee was left alone at the beach after becoming hysterical at the beach near the Marriot. If true, this version of a statement suggests that the elder Kalpoe, Deepak, dropped off both Joran and Satish before returning to the beach, where he was reportedly unable to find Natalee Holloway.

As this clearly departs from statements attributed to the Paulus Van der Sloot that he picked up Joran at a McDonalds at approximately 3 AM, it apears that so many statements have either come out, or alleged to have come out of this case, that not a single one can be relied upon as true, or even confirmed at this time.

Excuse my ignorance but what does "having a cream and wires attached to him" mean? Shocked

he took a polygraph it appears

IM hearing that the whole lie detector story was a joke created by a radio station in order to expose the media.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: June 20, 2005, 11:26:24 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Hey guys, i know this site is for info on Nat, but i have to ask for a prayer right now....a man in our community took his children, called his wife and said he was gonna kill himself and the kids...ran head on into a semi..father is dead..kids are critical...and all on Father's day...pray for them...thanks guys!!

http://greenvilleonline.com/news/2005/06/20/2005062066337.htm

That is truly terrible.

Hey absolut, where ya from?

West Virginia

So, it was on the news in west VA??

"God dont like ugly"
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: June 20, 2005, 11:27:21 PM »

That my tie with the mcdonalds rumor we kept hearing.

Also if any of it is true--and that is a big if still how does Steve tie in.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 20, 2005, 11:27:21 PM »

Amen Kerin! (((Native)))[/quote]

Hello Cali.....sorry I didn't say hello first....  Wink[/quote]

It's ok Native... we all have our hands full tonite!  Wink
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: June 20, 2005, 11:28:11 PM »

That is truly terrible.

Hey absolut, where ya from?

I have connections click on my tag line. Smile

Well, how in the world did you know aboutthis and the website for the NEWS?? <hearing twilight zone music>

West Virginia
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: June 20, 2005, 11:29:01 PM »

Hello Native Lingo -- have you heard from DJTaylor?  Has she had her baby yet?  Would like to wish her well!
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: June 20, 2005, 11:29:02 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Why did he ask for Natalee's email if they already exchanged it!! That is what he said in his interview with police...
Don't feel sorry for such a lying brat

We have NO idea what he said to police.  Only hearsay.

It was in the paper and on the news! Natalee missing is only hearsay too!

Do you believe everything you read in the news?

What you read (if my recollection is correct) is one of the Kalpoe brothers' version of the story.  We have NO idea if what he said is correct, or not.  Bottom line, we have NO idea if they ever exchanged emails...and we have no idea if they communicated prior to Natalee's trip to Aruba.  I'm sure that's all apparent on Joran's hard drive.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: June 20, 2005, 11:29:06 PM »

Update
A source on the island tells me that he has confirmed that Joran was seen having a cream and wires attached to him in his location at the jail this evening and his interrogation continues while the two Kalpoe brothers have been taken to the prison, as has been previously reported.

Addtionally, it was stated that it is possible that the youngest Kalpoe, Satish may even be released as it is thought he might not have as direct a connection to events as some others. That has not been confirmed with another source at this time.

I have also heard that some have said the boys have changed their statement yet, again - suggesting that Natalee was left alone at the beach after becoming hysterical at the beach near the Marriot. If true, this version of a statement suggests that the elder Kalpoe, Deepak, dropped off both Joran and Satish before returning to the beach, where he was reportedly unable to find Natalee Holloway.

As this clearly departs from statements attributed to the Paulus Van der Sloot that he picked up Joran at a McDonalds at approximately 3 AM, it apears that so many statements have either come out, or alleged to have come out of this case, that not a single one can be relied upon as true, or even confirmed at this time.

Where the heck did Dan hear what was in Paulus VDS' statement to police??  If true, it certainly brings up more questions on what the heck Jaron was doing.  However, I just can't put too much stock in this report at this point.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: June 20, 2005, 11:29:34 PM »

Well, how in the world did you know aboutthis and the website for the NEWS?? <hearing twilight zone music>

West Virginia[/quote][/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wiz wooda liked that!!!!!
lol

peace to all
ChytownEd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: June 20, 2005, 11:29:44 PM »

That's him, all right. (Croes)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: June 20, 2005, 11:30:01 PM »

::: random thought:::

My favorite song has always been Sweet Home Alabama..

how fitting  Very Happy

Not sure why I wanted to share that LMAO I think I am turning into FOM! lol
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: June 20, 2005, 11:30:12 PM »

I was looking on Yahoo this morning to see if they have any groups focusing on the Natalee Holloway case.  I was horrified to find a group (the first one listed) that said some truly innappropriate things about NH.  I will spare you the details but it was some vile name calling.

I reported the matter to Yahoo and they have yet to respond.  When I checked a few minutes ago, the group was still listed.  It is really disgusting that people can do this and even worse that Yahoo doesn't seem to care.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: June 20, 2005, 11:30:20 PM »

That is truly terrible.

Hey absolut, where ya

I have connections click on my tag line. Smile

West Virginia

I am a comp illiterate dumbazz..i dont know what a connections click on a tag line is..but whatever it is, thats pretty cool..lol

"God dont like ugly"
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: June 20, 2005, 11:30:33 PM »

Could it ppossibly be that joran an dhis buddies Might NOT have anything to do with this case? What if someone else is responsible? If that is the case, oh my ! If Joran has taken and passed a ploygraph then the Police need to ket the FBI handle this case. it is already almost 4 weeks old.

GuyWdog
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: June 20, 2005, 11:30:35 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Amen Kerin! (((Native)))

Hello Cali.....sorry I didn't say hello first....  Wink[/quote]

It's ok Native... we all have our hands full tonite!  Wink[/quote]

Anything new??
Been busy all day and didn't have a chance to catch up....
iquitos
Scared Monkey

dan
« Reply #819 on: June 20, 2005, 11:30:36 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"

Update

Excuse my ignorance but what does "having a cream and wires attached to him" mean? Shocked

he took a polygraph it appears

hum, where have we heard some of this before?  the "hysterical scene on the on the beach and deepak going back is from my transription of the  radio the day before yesterday and we parsed mcdonalds too but had not heard the old man was there to pick up the kid.  is Dan making this up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.