March 29, 2024, 12:55:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 356277 times)
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: June 21, 2005, 12:37:02 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Kerin...have you seen Mike???

It's not like him not to be here!!!!  Crying or Very sad

No I haven't. I still say he has a woman  Smile
Whutchutalkinbout A woman?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: June 21, 2005, 12:37:07 AM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Quote from: "arrabba"
I'm beginning to wonder about the crime rate in Aruba.  Does Aruba report on crimes reported, or crimes solved?

ALL Crimes Arraba....even stolen cameras...shoplifting......ALL!!

Didn't mean to offend, it's just that the crime rate is reported to be very low, but it seems that there are reports of more crimes in 3 weeks time than the average yearly total.  

I think someone should put a webcam up near that shark feeding place, could help solve some crimes.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: June 21, 2005, 12:38:20 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"

Well, uh, I  just got here and You wuz missin me???????? Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Hi everbody!  I been real bz.  Missed 3 days o' work and tryin to prep for travel!  Had 209 e-mails at work.  I got questerns and still got packin ta do!  Cali, could you catch me up a little, pleeease?  How bout the suicide try? Urine? Poor baby!  5th arrest?  I checked in for 2 mins this afternoon and saw all the bitchin in here.  Facadamater, jumped one lil troll myseff!   Razz   Anyhoo, whazzup?

ps; I'm jes happy to be here, witchall, sotaspeak! : Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Cali went to bed, TT. How dare you not tell us where you were.  Confused

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: June 21, 2005, 12:39:16 AM »

huh? what???? me????

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 21, 2005, 12:40:19 AM »

I'm beginning to wonder about the crime rate in Aruba.  Does Aruba report on crimes reported, or crimes solved?

ALL Crimes Arraba....even stolen cameras...shoplifting......ALL!!

Didn't mean to offend, it's just that the crime rate is reported to be very low, but it seems that there are reports of more crimes in 3 weeks time than the average yearly total.  

I think someone should put a webcam up near that shark feeding place, could help solve some crimes.

I don't know what's going on Arraba.....bad luck....curse....fluke.......
This is just NOT normal......

There is no shark feeding place.......there used to be one like 25 years ago......but not anymore.....
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: June 21, 2005, 12:40:22 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
ALTHOUGH WE HAVE NO BASIS FOR BELEIVING THAT JORAN HAS HAD SEX WITH A MINOR HERE IS THE AGE OF CONSENT:  
The age of consent in the Netherlands is 16, but it probably is going to be raised to 18 in the next few months.  MAXIMUN PUNISHMENT IS 12 YEARS
MSM (Geraldo?) said he had 14 yr old gf, didn't know about sex!
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: June 21, 2005, 12:40:45 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
If he is guilty and convicted, he is also a minor and would probably get even less due to his youth.  I'm not sure if they are allowed to charge him as an adult, like in this country.  Maybe someone knows, but if charged as a minor would get far less.  Maybe someone else can confirm that or add more.

Under dutch law anyone over the age of 16 is treated as an adult.
Lincoln Gomez is a very good friend of mine and I will ask him about the penalties tomorrow. But I believe it's 20 to life for murder cases......
(I cannot remember anyone getting more then 20 though)

hey native, why do i see sooo many miscelaneous photos of Arubans all doing the same 2 finger sign? (kind of like a peace sign which I actually do alot in photos but just thought it odd that there were so many people there that do it)...just curious

I have no idea what it means...but someone here said it was a "peace" sign.....

If you have the stomach for it look up "shocker" on urbandictionary.com

haha thanks man(?), i am a 30 year old guy, therefore i am well versed in shocking and the sign that is made is different

think positive
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: June 21, 2005, 12:41:09 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Well, uh, I  just got here and You wuz missin me???????? Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Hi everbody!  I been real bz.  Missed 3 days o' work and tryin to prep for travel!  Had 209 e-mails at work.  I got questerns and still got packin ta do!  Cali, could you catch me up a little, pleeease?  How bout the suicide try? Urine? Poor baby!  5th arrest?  I checked in for 2 mins this afternoon and saw all the bitchin in here.  Facadamater, jumped one lil troll myseff!   Razz   Anyhoo, whazzup?

ps; I'm jes happy to be here, witchall, sotaspeak! : Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Mike, did you see where Kerin told us that she and Cali suspect that you are a woman?   Laughing  Laughing

NO I DID NOT ::::pouting::::

lainey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: June 21, 2005, 12:41:11 AM »

I heard it is a reference to a sex act.  I'm too modest to tell you the meaning.

The one with the pinky,middle and index extended it the sexual one.  I had said earlier all the kids around here do that side peace sign thingy and say peace out.  Not sure if that is what it really means and that is just what is said.  My son is not into that crap yet with making hand signs.  He was all confused at a concert because we did the i love you sign ( pinky, middle and thumb out) and he thought it was bad.  LOLit was a Clay AIken concert, how bad could u be...heh,  Razz

Dang it, my sons mentor was here tonight and I forgot to ask him because we had a mental health crisis with my son today (he is bipolar).  I will try to ask about it on Thursday, the mentor works in a Level 3 group home so I am sure he knows them all.

Lainey
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #989 on: June 21, 2005, 12:41:14 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Okay, back from my hour long phone call.  What did I miss in that 10 pages of talking you guys did while I was gone!!!  Man, can't even take a call from a possible suiter without missing pages and pages of stuff here!!!!  What can a girl do?

DF!!! Cali just blasted me for being on the phone. So glad you are back!! (and who is this SUITOR anyway??) LOL

You've been on the phone too?!!  lol.  Oh, this is a suiter that I have a history with (not bad, but didn't work out) and he's trying so very hard to convince me of how great he'll be this time...lol...been calling every single night for 2 weeks.  First week I wouldn't pick up cause of being one here..lol..remember last week when I got busted red handed not picking up the phone because they were at the door and knew I was home?  He was one of them!!!  lol.
wolfeladyinbama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: June 21, 2005, 12:41:38 AM »

But I thought most people in Alabama were married and pregnant by 13...

It's a joke!! Posted by a MORON

You may think this is very funny, and that your idiotic sense of humor is appreciated here..........but I have to say it is not. This is no better than the people that are doggin the island..........ignorance will make people say very stupid things, and in this case it is very apparent. Take your show ON THE ROAD>>>>>>>>>>>cause you will not get any laughs here. Proud to be from Alabama, and I am well educated, a business woman, a good mother, and GUESS WHAT>>>>>>>>>NOT married to my cousin.

The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children.  
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: June 21, 2005, 12:41:57 AM »

Tila...

I love your pic BTW!
Okay time for Cali to take a bath.. I think I am stuch with a house quest for a week coming over late tonite..grrr I hate being a sucker!! lol

BBL
Hmmmmmm??  House guest? Yeah right!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 21, 2005, 12:42:12 AM »

IF THEY ARE GUILTY THEY ARE UNLIKELY TO GIVE A STORY THAT LEADS COPS TO EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES.  SO THEY HAVE FOCUSED IT ALL ON THE LIGHTHOUSE WHERE THEY DID NOT GO AND ON THE HOTEL AREA WHERE THEY DID NOT GO EITHER.  JORAN SAID HE WENT HOME.  THEY TORE THAT PLACE APART TOO.  WHAT DID THEY FIND?   NOW, HAVE THEY SEARCHED LORENZO'S BASEMENT YET?  DID WE EVER GET A CORRECT NAME ON LORENZO?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: June 21, 2005, 12:42:23 AM »

I may need to do a background check on this guy, DF. I mean you cannot be too careful!

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #994 on: June 21, 2005, 12:43:41 AM »

Mike, we were all trying to figure out where you were and Kerin said she and Cali had a suspicion you have a woman, but a couple of us thought it said they were suspicious that you ARE a woman!!!   Laughing
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: June 21, 2005, 12:43:58 AM »

(((((Mike))))))

Just got out of my bath in the nick of time!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: June 21, 2005, 12:44:02 AM »

OOKKKK....totally missed the married to a cousin thing. Guess I was outside looking at the moon for FOM.

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: June 21, 2005, 12:45:07 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
If he is guilty and convicted, he is also a minor and would probably get even less due to his youth.  I'm not sure if they are allowed to charge him as an adult, like in this country.  Maybe someone knows, but if charged as a minor would get far less.  Maybe someone else can confirm that or add more.

Under dutch law anyone over the age of 16 is treated as an adult.
Lincoln Gomez is a very good friend of mine and I will ask him about the penalties tomorrow. But I believe it's 20 to life for murder cases......
(I cannot remember anyone getting more then 20 though)

hey native, why do i see sooo many miscelaneous photos of Arubans all doing the same 2 finger sign? (kind of like a peace sign which I actually do alot in photos but just thought it odd that there were so many people there that do it)...just curious

I have no idea what it means...but someone here said it was a "peace" sign.....

If you have the stomach for it look up "shocker" on urbandictionary.com

haha thanks man(?), i am a 30 year old guy, therefore i am well versed in shocking and the sign that is made is different

SURPRIZED YOU GRINGOS DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT BACKWARD PEACE SIGN IT IS ANOTHER AMERICAN POP CULTURE EXPORT!  ASK YOUR KIDS.  WE KEEP GOING OVER THIS.  I THINK IT SIGNIFIES A PISTOL
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: June 21, 2005, 12:45:17 AM »

It's way past my bedtime -- hope there is good news tomorrow.  Am praying for Natalee and her family.  Great information everybody!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: June 21, 2005, 12:46:27 AM »

This has been a strange day, sotaspeak. Smile~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.