March 28, 2024, 03:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 356202 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: June 21, 2005, 12:46:34 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Tila...

I love your pic BTW!
Okay time for Cali to take a bath.. I think I am stuch with a house quest for a week coming over late tonite..grrr I hate being a sucker!! lol

BBL
Hmmmmmm??  House guest? Yeah right!

lol I have a really good girlfriend whose parents are trying to force her to get on a plane tomorrow to go to medical school in India. She doesn't want to go, she's 21, so rather than her moving out of her parents house and living on the streets I have offered one week at my house.

::keeping fingers crossed:: why do I think it won't be one week lol
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: June 21, 2005, 12:46:45 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
I may need to do a background check on this guy, DF. I mean you cannot be too careful!

I come from a very small town 15 minutes from where I am now.  He's owns the local wrecker company and he's a mechanic, used to be reserve police officer for the town, volunteer fireman, best friends with my best friend...that's about all the background there is to him!!!  You can't escape much in a town of 400 because everyone knows what you do while you are still only thinking about doing it!!!  lol.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: June 21, 2005, 12:47:15 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Kerin...have you seen Mike???

It's not like him not to be here!!!!  Crying or Very sad
Well, uh, I  just got here and You wuz missin me???????? Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Hi everbody!  I been real bz.  Missed 3 days o' work and tryin to prep for travel!  Had 209 e-mails at work.  I got questerns and still got packin ta do!  Cali, could you catch me up a little, pleeease?  How bout the suicide try? Urine? Poor baby!  5th arrest?  I checked in for 2 mins this afternoon and saw all the bitchin in here.  Facadamater, jumped one lil troll myseff!   Razz   Anyhoo, whazzup?

ps; I'm jes happy to be here, witchall, sotaspeak! : Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Mike, did you see where Kerin told us that she and Cali suspect that you are a woman?   Laughing  Laughing
"WAS"? I thought they said HAD!  
Mayhaps its time to go?
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: June 21, 2005, 12:47:27 AM »

Quote from: "dandylion"
It's way past my bedtime -- hope there is good news tomorrow.  Am praying for Natalee and her family.  Great information everybody!

Good Night Dandylion....and THANX Wink
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: June 21, 2005, 12:48:05 AM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
Quote from: "arrabba"
I'm beginning to wonder about the crime rate in Aruba.  Does Aruba report on crimes reported, or crimes solved?

ALL Crimes Arraba....even stolen cameras...shoplifting......ALL!!

Didn't mean to offend, it's just that the crime rate is reported to be very low, but it seems that there are reports of more crimes in 3 weeks time than the average yearly total.  

I think someone should put a webcam up near that shark feeding place, could help solve some crimes.

I don't know what's going on Arraba.....bad luck....curse....fluke.......
This is just NOT normal......

There is no shark feeding place.......there used to be one like 25 years ago......but not anymore.....

I sure hope that Aruba is back to normal soon.  I heard on the radio that tourism is actually up!  Must be all those FBI agents.  

Got my shark info from Dan Rehl: http://www.riehlworldview.com/

On Fox TV last night they were discussing the islands waters with a  boat captain and apparently the other side of the island is well known to have sharks. This doesn't appear an item that Aruba is too anxious to promote.

He dismissed rumors that police may investigate coastal waters on the north side of the island known to have sharks. "Sure, we have shark places on the northern side, but they have nothing to do with the investigation," he said.

I asked a reader from Aruba about the matter, already knowing that the island once contained a slaughterhouse I believe is closed:

One other comment...all Arubans know that Boca Mahos is where the sharks have always been fed...for over 60 years the edible waste has been dumped there at specific times to let the sharks dispose of butcher shop offal, etc.

Anyone who had deliberately tried to dispose of a body would have backed up to the edge of Boca Mahos and thrown it there...and the FBI divers were not about to go diving in Boca Mahos to look for bones in the turbulent seas.

...just toss the body into the waters of Boca Mahos and that would be the end of it. All of my friends had the same response: Boca Mahos.

Picture of Boca Mahos: http://community.webshots.com/photo/90596213/90596213YSQIQo
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: June 21, 2005, 12:48:58 AM »

Well, uh, I  just got here and You wuz missin me???????? Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Hi everbody!  I been real bz.  Missed 3 days o' work and tryin to prep for travel!  Had 209 e-mails at work.  I got questerns and still got packin ta do!  Cali, could you catch me up a little, pleeease?  How bout the suicide try? Urine? Poor baby!  5th arrest?  I checked in for 2 mins this afternoon and saw all the bitchin in here.  Facadamater, jumped one lil troll myseff!   Razz   Anyhoo, whazzup?

ps; I'm jes happy to be here, witchall, sotaspeak! : Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

No No MIke...HAVE A WOMAN lol

Mike, did you see where Kerin told us that she and Cali suspect that you are a woman?   Laughing  Laughing
Mayhaps its time to go?
TG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: June 21, 2005, 12:49:34 AM »

As far as the symbols you are seeing the boys show in the pictures.  I can almost guarentee it just means "peace", it doesn't mean they are in a gang.  This is if they are anything like kids in the states, which I feel they are.   If they were showing a sexual symbol they would have the same symbol (2 fingers) with there tongue between them.  (Oral sex)  If it was a gang symbol it would be sideways or pointing down and not 2 fingers...3...ya it's not easy to do.  Sometimes that just means west or east cost though.  (W or E (sideways W)).

It just looks better to do something cool instead of standing, smiling looking dorky for boys that age.

Sorry I just wanted to explain this after seeing several questions about the symbols.  

Ya, I'm a young male.  Let the flames begin.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: June 21, 2005, 12:49:52 AM »

I really don't place a lot of significance in hand signals, Iquitos. All the kids around here do some hand signal things...just the thing to do. As long as it doesn't involve a straight middle finger and a bent index and ring finger, I am good. I look at it as a teen thing to make them look cool and hey, I don't care. Especially in photos...they all have to do "something" with their hands.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: June 21, 2005, 12:50:07 AM »

full moon is on wednesday....where is FOM to say something wacked out about it?  it will be the first one since this started....i hope it does something good for NH (sorry to get all lunar on you)

think positive
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: June 21, 2005, 12:50:34 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Cali went to bed, TT. How dare you not tell us where you were.  Confused
I been trying to get here fast as I could.  Hard day!  Got more sleep than last few days (3 1/2hrs) this a.m., and felt like puer poop all day!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: June 21, 2005, 12:50:51 AM »

No No MIke...HAVE A WOMAN lol

Mayhaps its time to go?

A few of us misread it and thought it said "he IS a woman"...lol.  Didn't know what to think about you then...good thing I read it again.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: June 21, 2005, 12:51:41 AM »

Quote from: "TG"
As far as the symbols you are seeing the boys show in the pictures.  I can almost guarentee it just means "peace", it doesn't mean they are in a gang.  This is if they are anything like kids in the states, which I feel they are.   If they were showing a sexual symbol they would have the same symbol (2 fingers) with there tongue between them.  (Oral sex)  If it was a gang symbol it would be sideways or pointing down and not 2 fingers...3...ya it's not easy to do.  Sometimes that just means west or east cost though.  (W or E (sideways W)).

It just looks better to do something cool instead of standing, smiling looking dorky for boys that age.

Sorry I just wanted to explain this after seeing several questions about the symbols.  
Ya, I'm a young male.  Let the flames begin.

MY KID SAYS THE SAME AND HE IS AWARE OF THESE THINGS UNFORTUNATELY
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: June 21, 2005, 12:51:51 AM »

TT...let's see...a woman? No. You type (and spell) like a man.  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: June 21, 2005, 12:52:01 AM »

Okay recap for Mike...

We don't know how attempted suicide.

Elder an der sloot can run pretty fast (had to see the post lol)

Kalpoes had media on their doorstep.

I found out who the female friend was..... and sererval other great facts  Wink

Natalee's parents are seeking to file a lawsuit (not sure if 100% confirmed)

Umm trolls...

I think that is all we learned.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: June 21, 2005, 12:53:14 AM »

Okay recap for Mike...

We don't know how attempted suicide.

Elder an der sloot can run pretty fast (had to see the post lol)

Kalpoes had media on their doorstep.

I found out who the female friend was..... and sererval other great facts  Wink

Natalee's parents are seeking to file a lawsuit (not sure if 100% confirmed)

Umm trolls...

I think that is all we learned.

That pretty much sums it up!!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: June 21, 2005, 12:53:25 AM »

ohh and did anyone catch TOM today? He was awesome as usual!!!!!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: June 21, 2005, 12:53:42 AM »

Quote from: "wolfeladyinbama"
But I thought most people in Alabama were married and pregnant by 13...

It's a joke!! Posted by a MORON

You may think this is very funny, and that your idiotic sense of humor is appreciated here..........but I have to say it is not. This is no better than the people that are doggin the island..........ignorance will make people say very stupid things, and in this case it is very apparent. Take your show ON THE ROAD>>>>>>>>>>>cause you will not get any laughs here. Proud to be from Alabama, and I am well educated, a business woman, a good mother, and GUESS WHAT>>>>>>>>>NOT married to my cousin.

I'm sorry you have no sense of humor.  We were discussing stereotypes and this JOKE was an extension of that.  I know very well there are a lot of intelligent, educated people in Alabama (which is obvious reading this forum).  In fact, I know that the top rated high school in the country is in Alabama.

Of course, Wisconsin scores the highest in the country in college prep tests.  Very Happy  Oh, sorry... no humor allowed here.  Confused
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: June 21, 2005, 12:54:35 AM »

I'm beginning to wonder about the crime rate in Aruba.  Does Aruba report on crimes reported, or crimes solved?

Didn't mean to offend, it's just that the crime rate is reported to be very low, but it seems that there are reports of more crimes in 3 weeks time than the average yearly total.  

I think someone should put a webcam up near that shark feeding place, could help solve some crimes.

There is no shark feeding place.......there used to be one like 25 years ago......but not anymore.....

I sure hope that Aruba is back to normal soon.  I heard on the radio that tourism is actually up!  Must be all those FBI agents.  

On Fox TV last night they were discussing the islands waters with a  boat captain and apparently the other side of the island is well known to have sharks. This doesn't appear an item that Aruba is too anxious to promote.

He dismissed rumors that police may investigate coastal waters on the north side of the island known to have sharks. "Sure, we have shark places on the northern side, but they have nothing to do with the investigation," he said.

I asked a reader from Aruba about the matter, already knowing that the island once contained a slaughterhouse I believe is closed:

One other comment...all Arubans know that Boca Mahos is where the sharks have always been fed...for over 60 years the edible waste has been dumped there at specific times to let the sharks dispose of butcher shop offal, etc.

Anyone who had deliberately tried to dispose of a body would have backed up to the edge of Boca Mahos and thrown it there...and the FBI divers were not about to go diving in Boca Mahos to look for bones in the turbulent seas.

...just toss the body into the waters of Boca Mahos and that would be the end of it. All of my friends had the same response: Boca Mahos.

Picture of Boca Mahos: http://community.webshots.com/photo/90596213/90596213YSQIQo

True...Boca Mahos still exists...and YES there are sharks on that side of the island....But you can no longer get to it by car...it's a very unstable area....you would have to park close to the gold mine ruins and walk to boca mahos....
I don't think they did that though....Many people have drowned in that area...and they were always able to recover the bodies even days later....
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: June 21, 2005, 12:54:55 AM »

True...Boca Mahos still exists...and YES there are sharks on that side of the island....But you can no longer get to it by car...it's a very unstable area....you would have to park close to the gold mine ruins and walk to boca mahos....
I don't think they did that though....Many people have drowned in that area...and they were always able to recover the bodies even days later....
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1019 on: June 21, 2005, 12:55:28 AM »

WE HAVE TRIED TO READ SOMETHING SINISTER INTO THESE HAND SIGNS EVERY NIGHT AS PART OF OUR CAMPAIGN OF CHARACTER ASSASSINATION AGAINST UPPER CLASS ARUBAN YOUTH WITH WEBSITES.  TODAY WE WENT SO FAR AS TO PUT UP THAT OF A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL TALKING ABOUT HER BOYFIREND, JORANS LITTLE BROTHER.    I THINK WE OUGHT TO SHOW MORE MATURITY AND RESTRAINT IN EVALUATING THIS CASE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.