March 28, 2024, 04:05:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 356108 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: June 21, 2005, 01:15:16 AM »

yes...that is where my father's side of the family live

Really?  That's cool.  I remember we took HWY 75 south from where I am and just followed it almost to Texas (I'm WAY north, 15 minutes from Kansas).
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: June 21, 2005, 01:16:10 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
I will let the AL contingent address that....

Kerin, would you like to address the stat that shows Texas being 33rd...  Very Happy

I'm certainly not about to bring up the rankings of the blue states vs the red states.  Laughing
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: June 21, 2005, 01:16:22 AM »

Okay, maybe now I can post my Kalpoe information...  Laughing

Are all the agruers gone?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: June 21, 2005, 01:17:26 AM »

Y'alls I am not from TX, I just happen to be unlucky enough to live here.  Very Happy

Where does CA or FL rank as those are the states I grew up in and went to school in.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: June 21, 2005, 01:17:35 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
How about...

Joran beat on his chest like Tarzan when questiooned by Natalee's mom

If it is Joran who attempted suicide, his mom had just brought him 2 new towels to jail the day before and that may have been his noose

Dash was on TV again..ooking as beautiful as always and very mature (some troll said coached or something)

AT WHAT POINT IN THE ALABAMA POSSE DOORSTEP INTERROGATION OF ALMOST THREE HOURS THAT HAD TO BE BROKEN UP BY POLICE DID JORAN APPROACH BETH PATTING HIS CHEST?

IQUITOS....It was right in the FOX interview tonight. Natalee's mom stated it clearly.
 I AM ASKING AT WHAT POINT IN THE SELF DESCRIBE INTERROGATION DID THE INTIMIDATED AND THREATENED JORAN DO THIS THAT SO OFFENDDED MRS. TWITTY?  IT HAS A CONTEXT ESPECIALLY SINCE LAST INTERVIEW SHE DID NOT TALK TO HIM AND NOW SHE DID.   THERE WAS SOME BAD BLOOD GENRATED THAT NIGHT WHICH WE HAVE KNOWN ABOUT BUT NOW WE ARE HEARING IN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.  MR V/D SLOOT IS A SLIMEBALL WHO TURNS "JUG'S" STOMACH AND BETH FINDS JORAN WHAT "ARROGAN AND POWERFUL?  WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?  HE IS PROBABLY USED TO GRINGOS BEING NICE TO HIM.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: June 21, 2005, 01:18:42 AM »

How about...

If it is Joran who attempted suicide, his mom had just brought him 2 new towels to jail the day before and that may have been his noose

Dash was on TV again..ooking as beautiful as always and very mature (some troll said coached or something)
I heard it wuz Urine tried sewyside!  And did yall hear that when Moma n Popa Van Douche were at PD, they wuz questernin pPopa but they wuz lettin Moma see Urine?  D'yall hear dat?  (sure ya did Confused )
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: June 21, 2005, 01:18:49 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

I'M NOT AND I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SWITCH BOARDS ANY MINUTE
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: June 21, 2005, 01:19:18 AM »

Don't keep us in suspense anymore, Caligirl!!  Smile
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1068 on: June 21, 2005, 01:19:42 AM »

How about...

DASH?? I didnt see her was it new or repeat wiff BillO?
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:00 AM »

Y'alls I am not from TX, I just happen to be unlucky enough to live here.  Very Happy

Where does CA or FL rank as those are the states I grew up in and went to school in.

CA=43
FL=39
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:29 AM »

hmmm...so he started out calm and became loud and beligerant

sounding like deja vu

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:43 AM »

I'M NOT AND I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SWITCH BOARDS ANY MINUTE

iquitos LMAO I have never argued with ya!
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:57 AM »

ALABAMA MAY HAVE A LOT OF SMART PEOPLE BUT THE RANKINGS DON'T SHOW IT. NUMBER 44

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

Georgians always say Thank God for Alabama. And we all used to say Thank God for Arkansas....but I don't guess we can say that anymore, huh?  Wink
My husband is from Alabama and we live about in GA about 90 miles from ALA so I know all the Alabama jokes....but not to fear...Georgia gets its share too.
I personally just laugh if they are funny and roll my eyes if they are not. Highly recommend it...much less stressful on the circulatory system than taking it personally.
 Smile
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: June 21, 2005, 01:21:19 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Mike, we were all trying to figure out where you were and Kerin said she and Cali had a suspicion you have a woman, but a couple of us thought it said they were suspicious that you ARE a woman!!!   Laughing
Well, lemme jes ax u dis, u thank I sound lack a woman?

No, sir, I don't...which is why my first response to that was three of these:
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Until I read it again and saw that it implied you HAVE a woman...not that you ARE one!!  Laughing
No fence tooken!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: June 21, 2005, 01:21:25 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

CA=43
FL=39

still nothing to hang on the wall

Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: June 21, 2005, 01:21:25 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
How about...

DASH?? I didnt see her was it new or repeat wiff BillO?

New with Greta.  She was great again!
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: June 21, 2005, 01:22:30 AM »

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
that's what I think!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: June 21, 2005, 01:22:31 AM »

Iquitos, I heard early on that she had talked to him.  When I saw that first interview that you are talking about and she said she hadn't, I got the impression she was being very careful in what she said and more than likely did not want to comment on that so she said "no".  Her husband said early on that she had talked to him.  I've always believed that she did, but did not want to reveal that at that time.  According to her interview with Greta tonight she was in the car, he walked up to the car, she was holding up a picture of Nat and said "Where is my daughter?  I want my daughter back" and he responded by beating his chest saying "What do you want me to do about it?"  Is that what you got from it Kerin?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: June 21, 2005, 01:23:16 AM »

How about...

AT WHAT POINT IN THE ALABAMA POSSE DOORSTEP INTERROGATION OF ALMOST THREE HOURS THAT HAD TO BE BROKEN UP BY POLICE DID JORAN APPROACH BETH PATTING HIS CHEST?

IQUITOS....It was right in the FOX interview tonight. Natalee's mom stated it clearly.
 I AM ASKING AT WHAT POINT IN THE SELF DESCRIBE INTERROGATION DID THE INTIMIDATED AND THREATENED JORAN DO THIS THAT SO OFFENDDED MRS. TWITTY?  IT HAS A CONTEXT ESPECIALLY SINCE LAST INTERVIEW SHE DID NOT TALK TO HIM AND NOW SHE DID.   THERE WAS SOME BAD BLOOD GENRATED THAT NIGHT WHICH WE HAVE KNOWN ABOUT BUT NOW WE ARE HEARING IN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.  MR V/D SLOOT IS A SLIMEBALL WHO TURNS "JUG'S" STOMACH AND BETH FINDS JORAN WHAT "ARROGAN AND POWERFUL?  WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?  HE IS PROBABLY USED TO GRINGOS BEING NICE TO HIM.

I think Mrs. Twitty was afraid to say something that would "hurt the case" in the first Greta interview.  I think she and her husband may think the case is already so horribly hurt that they may as well speak out, so in the second greta interview she was less guarded in her statements.    

I wonder what Natalee saw in Joran, if anything.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: June 21, 2005, 01:24:22 AM »

ALABAMA MAY HAVE A LOT OF SMART PEOPLE BUT THE RANKINGS DON'T SHOW IT. NUMBER 44

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

That's true and it is a constant source of political bickering in this state. Mountain Brook and a few of the other suburbs in Birmingham such as  Vestavia, Homewood and Hoover have very good school systems. We pay higher property taxes to fund these systems.

Mountain Brook Schools are typically ranked the highest in the state and also rank very well nationally. Natalee made straight As and I read that she had good test scores on her college entrance exams.

People move to Mtn. Brook to be able to send their children to school here. I think Natalee is a model student and a role model for others. To have a girl like her snatched away is truly awful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.