March 28, 2024, 03:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 14 - 6/20/05  (Read 356104 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:00 AM »

Getagrip...very good point that I hadn't thought of...the attorney.  I think you are right about that.  Much more being said since the attorney was hired.  Heard on the news it is a local attorney.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:01 AM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
Quote from: "iquitos"
ALABAMA MAY HAVE A LOT OF SMART PEOPLE BUT THE RANKINGS DON'T SHOW IT. NUMBER 44

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

Georgians always say Thank God for Alabama. And we all used to say Thank God for Arkansas....but I don't guess we can say that anymore, huh?  Wink
My husband is from Alabama and we live about in GA about 90 miles from ALA so I know all the Alabama jokes....but not to fear...Georgia gets its share too.
I personally just laugh if they are funny and roll my eyes if they are not. Highly recommend it...much less stressful on the circulatory system than taking it personally.
 Smile
Whatchutawkinbout? Gawgans ain't got no room ta tawk!  (thank gooness fer Missippi!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:19 AM »

Getagrip....I completely agree with you that now that the Holloways have an attorney who knows how Aruban law works, they are feeling more comfortable saying what they really feel/think. They were probably scared to death to say anything before now.....

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:25 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "hardin9744"
Iquitos- I understood Natalee's mom to say all along that she had an "interaction" w/JVDS at his house her first night on Aruba which left her feeling he was cold and arrogant.  tonight on Greta, Mrs. HT quoted JVDS's actual words to her.  don't know if he said anything else to her besides "what do you want me to do? what do you want me to do?".

You're right that she did say early on that she met him, but then she backed off of that (I assume by request by LE).  Then a couple days ago, she mentioned that he approached her in the car, but wouldn't go into specifics about what he said.

I think Getagrip may be right on with their attorney clearing her to speak more freely to the media.

From what I recall she admitted she met Joran, but would not give details before tonight.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: June 21, 2005, 01:38:38 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Maybe relivant, may not be...but hey..we know nothing so it's somthing for the moment...

I already listed their school, Colegio Arubano, which to my understanding is a public school. Deepak, was an average or near average student. As is/was Satish.

Neither has been accepted into college nor has applied. (I still sense a lack of funds, not that I am saying anything other than, my point that it seems all their friends have and are moving away to various colleges.)

I have no confirmation of a sister, doesn't mean there isn't but I have not been told there is one.

My theory of Deepak having to work hard to go to college due to lack of funds was correct. (Again, not that this matter but it's info)

Other than Angelina Reppas, which by the way is a female friend and his boss at the cyber cafe, I have heard what another "friend" had to say. They both have one thing in common, they dodge very nice questions like, do you believe in his innocence. (Still really find that odd) Did surprisingly get some vivid pictures of Deepak (back to my theory of wanting to fit in) having some odd friends (like we didn't know that lol) and wanting a better life for himself to the point it worried this person and they would not go any further to comment.

We all have heard his father to be a local business owner, I was not told what kind, as they are being very private, but was given the impression, it was more like a "store?"

I am having a timeline problem with how long they moved there. I was told 5 or so years on Aruba, I was told something to the effect they lived and grew up mostly in Suriname.

That's all I got so far.. could be give an insite.. not to sure how reliable the person but then again is anything reliable in this case? lol

Caligirl,

Giovanni Lane told Greta that Colegion Arubano is the top school there - perhaps the Arubians here can confirm this. I believe it's the top school in that follows the Dutch educational system - it should follow that tuition is expensive. This is the school Satish attended, per his Tickle.com profile.

ISA (Int'l School of Aruba) is also a private school, but not within the Dutch system (more like the American educational system) where students who do not speak Dutch and/or want to do their post-secondary studies in the U.S. attend. Also expensive tuition fees. Reported that Deepak (?) and confirmed that Joran attended.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1105 on: June 21, 2005, 01:39:58 AM »

Thanks for all that info, Caligirl!!

So am I the only one from a smart state left here?  Maybe I should use smaller words or something.  Laughing
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: June 21, 2005, 01:40:29 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Getagrip...very good point that I hadn't thought of...the attorney.  I think you are right about that.  Much more being said since the attorney was hired.  Heard on the news it is a local attorney.

And a very good one I must say......
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1107 on: June 21, 2005, 01:40:40 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Iquitos, I heard early on that she had talked to him.  When I saw that first interview that you are talking about and she said she hadn't, I got the impression she was being very careful in what she said and more than likely did not want to comment on that so she said "no".  Her husband said early on that she had talked to him.  I've always believed that she did, but did not want to reveal that at that time.  According to her interview with Greta tonight she was in the car, he walked up to the car, she was holding up a picture of Nat and said "Where is my daughter?  I want my daughter back" and he responded by beating his chest saying "What do you want me to do about it?"  Is that what you got from it Kerin?
I agree 1005 WITH THE FIRST PART BUT AIN'T SEEN THE LAST PART!  Gotta watch Greta!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:02 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Thanks for all that info, Caligirl!!

So am I the only one from a smart state left here?  Maybe I should use smaller words or something.  Laughing

lol...no just leave out letters and run them all together like Mike does!!!!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: June 21, 2005, 01:41:38 AM »

cali:  You blew me off when i asked before but somebody did post a link yesterday evening which had a satish kalpoe studying in middleburg holland anything on that?

OMG Iquitos I am so sorry! I did not mean too! Some times I get lost cause I am web sluething! I apologize.

I have not seen or heard anything like that, what lead me to the school chase was Satish's tickle profile stating the school, a web search of the school which lead me to arubaam, then searching for students of that school. lol
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1110 on: June 21, 2005, 01:42:02 AM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
How about...

Joran beat on his chest like Tarzan when questiooned by Natalee's mom

If it is Joran who attempted suicide, his mom had just brought him 2 new towels to jail the day before and that may have been his noose

Dash was on TV again..ooking as beautiful as always and very mature (some troll said coached or something)

AT WHAT POINT IN THE ALABAMA POSSE DOORSTEP INTERROGATION OF ALMOST THREE HOURS THAT HAD TO BE BROKEN UP BY POLICE DID JORAN APPROACH BETH PATTING HIS CHEST?

IQUITOS....It was right in the FOX interview tonight. Natalee's mom stated it clearly.
 I AM ASKING AT WHAT POINT IN THE SELF DESCRIBE INTERROGATION DID THE INTIMIDATED AND THREATENED JORAN DO THIS THAT SO OFFENDDED MRS. TWITTY?  IT HAS A CONTEXT ESPECIALLY SINCE LAST INTERVIEW SHE DID NOT TALK TO HIM AND NOW SHE DID.   THERE WAS SOME BAD BLOOD GENRATED THAT NIGHT WHICH WE HAVE KNOWN ABOUT BUT NOW WE ARE HEARING IN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.  MR V/D SLOOT IS A SLIMEBALL WHO TURNS "JUG'S" STOMACH AND BETH FINDS JORAN WHAT "ARROGAN AND POWERFUL?  WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?  HE IS PROBABLY USED TO GRINGOS BEING NICE TO HIM.

I think Mrs. Twitty was afraid to say something that would "hurt the case" in the first Greta interview.  I think she and her husband may think the case is already so horribly hurt that they may as well speak out, so in the second greta interview she was less guarded in her statements.    

I wonder what Natalee saw in Joran, if anything.
Exactly, arrababa!
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: June 21, 2005, 01:42:16 AM »

Hi I'm new here
Been reading the posts late at night and trying to catch up here on what I miss on the news during the day, switching between Nick Jr. and Fox.  This has been a Godsend.

One Happy Mitten
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: June 21, 2005, 01:42:23 AM »

Getagrip...besides the private schools how is the public education ? Also how many grades; 1 through what? (I know in Jamaica it is grade 11)

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: June 21, 2005, 01:43:30 AM »

<<The other day....cant remember when or where...Beth was asked if anybody had asked for a ransom.....she hesitated...looked down for a second...then looked back up and said no.....this really makes me wonder...>>

Wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of impostors came out of the woodwork.  Her response might have been a way of saying "nothing requested by anybody with a verified connection to my daughter" without going off on a tangent.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: June 21, 2005, 01:43:30 AM »

Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
Hi I'm new here
Been reading the posts late at night and trying to catch up here on what I miss on the news during the day, switching between Nick Jr. and Fox.  This has been a Godsend.

Hello and welcome!!!   Very Happy
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: June 21, 2005, 01:43:33 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Maybe relivant, may not be...but hey..we know nothing so it's somthing for the moment...

I already listed their school, Colegio Arubano, which to my understanding is a public school. Deepak, was an average or near average student. As is/was Satish.

Neither has been accepted into college nor has applied. (I still sense a lack of funds, not that I am saying anything other than, my point that it seems all their friends have and are moving away to various colleges.)

I have no confirmation of a sister, doesn't mean there isn't but I have not been told there is one.

My theory of Deepak having to work hard to go to college due to lack of funds was correct. (Again, not that this matter but it's info)

Other than Angelina Reppas, which by the way is a female friend and his boss at the cyber cafe, I have heard what another "friend" had to say. They both have one thing in common, they dodge very nice questions like, do you believe in his innocence. (Still really find that odd) Did surprisingly get some vivid pictures of Deepak (back to my theory of wanting to fit in) having some odd friends (like we didn't know that lol) and wanting a better life for himself to the point it worried this person and they would not go any further to comment.

We all have heard his father to be a local business owner, I was not told what kind, as they are being very private, but was given the impression, it was more like a "store?"

I am having a timeline problem with how long they moved there. I was told 5 or so years on Aruba, I was told something to the effect they lived and grew up mostly in Suriname.

That's all I got so far.. could be give an insite.. not to sure how reliable the person but then again is anything reliable in this case? lol

Caligirl,

Giovanni Lane told Greta that Colegion Arubano is the top school there - perhaps the Arubians here can confirm this. I believe it's the top school in that follows the Dutch educational system - it should follow that tuition is expensive. This is the school Satish attended, per his Tickle.com profile.

ISA (Int'l School of Aruba) is also a private school, but not within the Dutch system (more like the American educational system) where students who do not speak Dutch and/or want to do their post-secondary studies in the U.S. attend. Also expensive tuition fees. Reported that Deepak (?) and confirmed that Joran attended.

Good point and question. Let me check my notes and see if I can post the school info.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: June 21, 2005, 01:43:36 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Whatchutawkinbout? Gawgans ain't got no room ta tawk!  (thank gooness fer Missippi![/quote] HUSH UP WOMAN!! Rolling Eyes
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: June 21, 2005, 01:43:50 AM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
The attempted suicide case is NOT related......It involves the other missng person....a male who's family claims to be suicidal....

Joran has been attending the ISA for a long time....maybe he met Deepak there before he graduated??

Ok, so the attempted suicide of a young detainee reported by <can't remember and don't have a link lol> was not related to the Natalee Holloway detainees?

On the 2nd point, Giovanni Lane mentioned that Deepak and Joran saw each other in school daily - that's what doesn't make any sense to me. Also, when Deepak was in the last grade at 18 years old, Joran would have been 14, likely that they would be friends?

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: June 21, 2005, 01:44:45 AM »

Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
Hi I'm new here

G'morning 6prs'o'klompen, and welcome to the board!  Any insight into how this is being reported in Nederland?
lainey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1119 on: June 21, 2005, 01:45:01 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"

Smile
Whatchutawkinbout? Gawgans ain't got no room ta tawk!  (thank gooness fer Missippi![/quote]

Hey, watch it now!  At least they ain't #50 anymore like when I was there.

Lainey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.